Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
How imminent is the Quinn vs. Sage showdown?
Hopefully in next ep. In last ep sage tells to take away the liberty she had given to Quinn to arrange activities, manage economy which were her responsibility.
Quinn has faked economy to be short to arrange cash for her obligations. Made hell week list for Maya to be more sexual than every other hots and obviously the free tuition scheme.
Or it is enthralling to end the upcoming ep, with Sage screaming QUINN!!!!!! when she discover mischievous Quinn agendas upto now.:LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I’ve been fucking both Sage and Quinn (and Lily) and when the inevitable showdown happens and MC needs to pick sides, I’m gonna betray Sage for my fav drug dealing pimp :KEK:
when the showdown takes place, how will Mc justify having always known about the restaurant and never having told Sage about it?

drama for everyone

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Their discussion in Ep5 makes me think that Maybe Chad talked with them beforehand about breaking up with sage and he asked for their help in it. Explains why they know about Chad breaking up with sage

Sarah is finding excuses which will help in Chad's favor, whereas Mel isn't quite sure about the excuse. Mel feels genuine about helping Chad, She feels scared that something may go wrong.

Sarah is a third party person here, she is the prime suspect of misusing Chad's secret. She confidently responds to Mel that doesn't she always. Mel responds that She is there for Sarah too.

I think these lines are some kind of a clue that Sarah might betray Mel.

It explains why Mel is helping Chad/Troy, she's doing it without expecting anything in return but Sarah? What's in store for her?
Sarah is also the way you trigger getting Chad to leave the party. You ask her who invited him and she instantly runs off to warn them. This would seem to imply that Mel is the one who invited him, for whatever reason.

I found it interesting that Chad actually calls the MC a "good guy" when he's confronted by the other jock in Mel's room. This makes me think when he gets busted with Troy, he won't automatically go nuclear but will ask MC to not say anything so they can come out together on their terms instead of being force outed.

Reactions: `Ray`

ayeeeeeeeaye

Jun 10, 2019
Yo so I'm in episode 7 cleaning the Pink Rose and I seem to be hard stuck at 2/4? can't move anywhere and nothing else to click. Any ideas?

jc4b

Aug 5, 2021
i need a favor please I need the save file in sarah require offer in derek dialogue in android version coz I payed special order and I win in mouse minigame still didnt let me press the sarah require offer button.. my name in the game is JanJan.. please help.. I wanna see derek reaction too myself in my gameplay

Last edited:

jc4b

Aug 5, 2021
i need a favor please I need the save file in sarah require offer in derek dialogue in android version coz I buyed special order and I win in mouse minigame still didnt let me press the sarah require offer button.. my name in the game is JanJan.. please help.. I wanna see derek reaction too myself in my gameplay
its 0.7.2 btw from brandy games.. is there anything i missed also? please help me

Jul 12, 2021
when the showdown takes place, how will Mc justify having always known about the restaurant and never having told Sage about it?

drama for everyone
Yep it’s bound to create problems, just when Sage is considering moving from fuck buddies to something more official as well lol.

Well it won’t be a problem if you’re planning on choosing Quinn but for Sage stans they might wanna be careful.

Reactions: Pendrell

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Sarah is also the way you trigger getting Chad to leave the party. You ask her who invited him and she instantly runs off to warn them. This would seem to imply that Mel is the one who invited him, for whatever reason.

I found it interesting that Chad actually calls the MC a "good guy" when he's confronted by the other jock in Mel's room. This makes me think when he gets busted with Troy, he won't automatically go nuclear but will ask MC to not say anything so they can come out together on their terms instead of being force outed.
That will happen if when, you are both in the counselor's office, you don't rat out Chad.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Lily... That girl is dangerous. She and Josy are kind of girls who can get what they want. I won't be surprised to see them calling the shots in the HOTs in the future.
Sooner or later, Maya will become the president of the HOTs. Sage will prepare her for this role, because Sage realized that the two are very similar. They both shared very personal thoughts and problems at the end of EP7.

But I still assume or hope that when the MC becomes president of the DIK's, he will change the fraternity to a community fraternity and some HOT's will go to the DIK's. Josy looks great in the skirt and the DIK jacket. The opinion is also the MC.

Reactions: `Ray`

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

drama for everyone
It is a Tricky question, and the solution might not satisfy everyone for sure no matter what DPC does. There are just too many factors in the this matter. first of all, we the player does not have influence in this matter, we can't tell Sage, whether we want it or not. and then there are other things : Are we a buyer or not ? are we Fuck Buddy with Sage or not ?

I think the easiest and most simple solution would be, if this simply depend on whether we accepted Quinn offer or not. If WE did, we get drama with Sage about it, and if we did not, then we dont get drama.

maybe it's too simple and cheap, but this is the best solution IMO.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is a Tricky question, and the solution might not satisfy everyone for sure no matter what DPC does. There are just too many factors in the this matter. first of all, we the player does not have influence in this matter, we can't tell Sage, whether we want it or not. and then there are other things : Are we a buyer or not ? are we Fuck Buddy with Sage or not ?

I think the easiest and most simple solution would be, if this simply depend on whether we accepted Quinn offer or not. If WE did, we get drama with Sage about it, and if we did not, then we dont get drama.

maybe it's too simple and cheap, but this is the best solution IMO.
the fact that we used Quinn's number or not is quite irrelevant to me, anyway it means that MC knew Quinn was doing something not clear with the HOTs, so much so that he warns Maya anyway (in a confused way), but he doesn't tell Sage anything

and the simple fact that it doesn't depend on any of our decisions makes it perfect as a great universal dramatic moment in the story (we didn't choose to hang out with both Maya and Josy, and we didn't choose to turn on the fire alarm system in the Preps' mansion)

on the other hand, only for those who are interested in Sage it will surely be important to "hang out" with Quinn, I'd say it will be unavoidable, in that case maybe even just getting her phone number will be a problem

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I could imagine that the MC should keep a certain order to get rid of the alpha's. Maybe they should only enter the room where Chad is when Lily is freed from Jimmy and Sage is not yet standing in the hallway with Lily. That way the MC can say he didn't know before. Before asking Elena about Chad, the MC should talk to Sarah and then to Elena. Somehow this feels like the MC is giving Sarah a heads up. Might be helpful in EP8.

We will learn so much more in EP8. That for example the worn panties Sage found at Chad's is from Maya. Chad probably also talked to Maya on the phone in EP2. How do we get to that? At the end of EP7, at the DIK's breakfast, Tommy was wearing an orange basketball shirt that had the number 28 and part of a name on it. They were NN. That could point to Vinny. But more likely the name CONNER. Chad Conner. Playing basketball on a cluck are Chad, Anthony, Dawe and another jock, with the names of Anthony Drake and Chad Conner. If we remember, when the MC was back at Maya's place after the date, she had to take the phone call, to continue talking to the MC. Shortly after, the MC recorded Chad's conversation. In EP3, Maya was horrified that Chad attacked the MC and that the MC was spying for Sage. I don't think Chad and Maya had sex with each other, but Maya will have helped Chat and Troy hide Chad's homosexuality because he was president of the Alpha's after all. Furthermore, later Maya will have talked to Chad and put in a good word for the MC. This could also explain Sarah's later apology, because she learned from Chad that Maya helped him. That's also the numbers on Tommy's shirt. Review EP2 and resolution in EP8. So the preview of Maya could be a flashback.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes