Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah and the guy who asked the question specifically talked about Bella taking her ring off at the end of Episode 7. If you go 100% DIK every choice you don't get that scene.
I didn't say 100% DIK, just massive DIK - and Bella took her ring off in my playthrough. Treat Bella nice, don't let Cathy get on your dick, and you're in pretty good shape.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, is it possible to finish the mansion minigame by the end of episode 7? In my last playthrough, I've managed to gather enough money to buy windows. After updating the last assignment board mission, all of the rooms will be repaired in the next run. But I was not able to finish it in episode 7.
Yes, it can be done if you're lucky or obstinate enough. You can find one solution for pulling it off and still keeping the VIP pass here.

There's not a lot to be gained by it, though. It's much easier to finish repairs first thing in Episode 8, and the MC will still claim it won't take more than a few weeks to finish up repairs at the end of Episode 7 even though we're already done. Besides, we can't repair the windows then anyway. So it's mostly about the achievement.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The render detail IS amazing. The detail in the car "Royce 13" is one great example.

Personal goal for episode 8: fix the damn icemaker for the fridge at the HOTs. :p

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I wonder if the developer will punish the player for passing the game dik? I think yes, and there are several hints about this. At the beginning of the game, Neil tells the main character to 1) not use drugs 2)use condoms 3) confess his love. In the passage of dik, the main character does not all of the above. In order for all this to be beautifully looped, something terrible must happen to the main character and there was a certain moral. They say, I warned you!
Why would DPC want us DIKs to "follow our hearts" then? To show us how bad we are? In my main save I literally follow my heart and I ended up as a Huge DIK. Does that make me (or my MC) a bad person? I don't think so. After all DIKs and CHICKs are simply into different things in life.
Also, you know, CHICK MC does not use condoms too and can use drugs, so...

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Why would DPC want us DIKs to "follow our hearts" then? To show us how bad we are? In my main save I literally follow my heart and I ended up as a Huge DIK. Does that make me (or my MC) a bad person? I don't think so. After all DIKs and CHICKs are simply into different things in life.
A bad person? No. Well, maybe with some choices might make you (arguably) a shitty person. But being a huge DIK certain makes you... a huge dick.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I quite agree, although in my opinion there are some decisions that are so 'wrong' that they deserve exemplary punishment.

the first ones that come to mind are sharing Jade's video (which we promised her was just for us) and "annoying" Ashley. in that case it's not about being DIK or Chick

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
What is up with that sequence where Maya's Dad sneaks into her room why was that scene made to look so ominous and sinister? He doesn't seem that bad at all unless are we getting set up for another psycho nurse Dad version? Also during the cuts someone seems to be fiddling on a computer and the screen says something about Mona, I assume it's related with Maya since they're interspersed together? Can someone explain that part I might have missed somethings since I tend to skip dialogue on characters I'm not interested in much, ie Mona.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
the dik mansion was Burke at least the moral author as for the practical author choose which of Burke`s puppets did it it can go from the jokes to Vinnie or even the Betas!

cathy was Quinn and her crew the pic had to be taken by girls and the hot`s where all over the mansion but few accounted for at the critical time!
Aslo...

Bert gave the video to Stephen when the MC showed it to Derek when they finished the beers in Derek and Bert room!

D&C BM was clearly Quinn after Dawe fuck with her income when he stoped buying her sugar pills!

Also new theory:
Cathy picture was already in the computer... it was part of Rusty spank bank!
That would explain why he feels so guilty ...
as for who did it its the same reason with the D&C BM they fucked with Q income she ordered her girls to get back at Rusty so Camila was buttfucking Rusty while Rhyona searched for dirt on Rusty and she acted on the moment and panicked once she understood what she had done and stole the computer or else Rusty could figure it out it was the hot girls if the computer had not went missing and only he and Camilla where in the room!

Rhyona was protecting Camilla!
Hmmm, these are some very plausible theories. Thanks!

Reactions: Warscared

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What is up with that sequence where Maya's Dad sneaks into her room why was that scene made to look so ominous and sinister? He doesn't seem that bad at all unless are we getting set up for another psycho nurse Dad version? Also during the cuts someone seems to be fiddling on a computer and the screen says something about Mona, I assume it's related with Maya since they're interspersed together? Can someone explain that part I might have missed somethings since I tend to skip dialogue on characters I'm not interested in much, ie Mona.
is Burke the man you see on the computer, the professor husband of Jade and father (maybe stepfather) of Tybalt.

the scene is not strictly related to Maya, but it's related to the restaurant, the prostitute ring controlled by Quinn, Mona refused to have sex with Burke that's why her "scholarship" is cancelled. we don't know much about the affair so the rest are theories.

The scene of Maya's father sneaking into his daughter's room, after we find out that Maya had always assumed that the father had the keys, loses a lot of its drama, but it doesn't rehabilitate Patrick for his oppressive and manipulative behavior towards his daughter, at least from what Maya tells us.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I don't think Maya's dad is going to be THAT type of psycho, but Maya is a legal adult and he's sneaking into her room (uninvited and by obtaining a key from someone other than Maya) to spy on her. He is doing all this not out of love but out of a desire to spy on her lifestyle. Given that Maya and Josy are now living there together, his sneaking in was quite ominous, I think. Thanks to MC's quick thinking, Josy's living there wasn't (yet?) discovered.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Maya's dad is going to be THAT type of psycho, but Maya is a legal adult and he's sneaking into her room (uninvited and by obtaining a key from someone other than Maya) to spy on her. He is doing all this not out of love but out of a desire to spy on her lifestyle. Given that Maya and Josy are now living there together, his sneaking in was quite ominous, I think. Thanks to MC's quick thinking, Josy's living there wasn't (yet?) discovered.
only luck saved them.

The luck that Maya's father did not make his surprise visit during the week that Josy and Maya lived together peacefully.
The luck that Maya's father made his surprise visit on the very night of the end of the scavenger hunt when they both came home much later than usual.

But as you know, fortune favours the bold. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright, back to my ol' stomping grounds here.

I've taken several months off from this thread and have gotten more involved in other games that still give me an emotional and story driven kick that I want and need.

Playing a game these last two months that's heavy on a music theme, and every time I do, it reminds me of Jill's upcoming piano gig here. I haven't touched Ep. 7 at all and I guess I'll want to hear about what happens in Ep. 8 before I decide to come back to it. I've watched some videos and playthroughs so I know what to expect in a certain blackmail situation, but this game feels like it's so long as it is and going through two more "new" episodes to me sounds ominous and oppressive.

I guess I'm waiting to hear from those who do her (Jill's) route about and how, or when, this Tybalt issue gets solved. I've played a lot of games over these many months I was absent from here but I always seem to think about this one, especially around the time of a possible update dropping since it coincides with another major game on this site.

And don't worry, I'm not going to be here that often bothering you guys about anything or about her, drooling from my chin as I was during my last appearance. I just want to keep tabs on updates and going to avoid getting into nonsensical disputes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes