zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
NO bro,
i accidently click spoiler people, and read some girl are death. i think that game will very badly sad so NO for that game
If you want similar production value and writing, Acting Lessons is a good one.

I personally think Acting Lessons nail the atmospheric music and correct audio timing for when the music comes in more than BaDIK and I still consider it Dr Pink Cakes best work.

And don't worry about the spoiler of the girl dying, you have an option to save her, and if you aren't romancing her it won't be an issue anyway, or you will choose between 2 who to save, so it's possible to save the dying girl if you are in the romance path with her so nothing will really be lost.

You're missing out on a great story just because you hear somebody "dies".

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
If you want similar production value and writing, Acting Lessons is a good one.

I personally think Acting Lessons nail the atmospheric music and correct audio timing for when the music comes in more than BaDIK and I still consider it Dr Pink Cakes best work.

And don't worry about the spoiler of the girl dying, you have an option to save her, and if you aren't romancing her it won't be an issue anyway, or you will choose between 2 who to save, so it's possible to save the dying girl if you are in the romance path with her so nothing will really be lost.

You're missing out on a great story just because you hear somebody "dies".
ok so i must have romance with girl who gonna die then and make her still life???

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
ok so i must have romance with girl who gonna die then and make her still life???
Don't ask for spoilers - it will ruin one of the most awesome games you can find on this forum.

From my experience - first I've downloaded Being a DIK year (or so) ago when it was 0.5 version and just put it on hold (didn't like uncompleted games back then). Then I stumbled on Action Lessons and was stunned for several days. After googling author at my amazement I've discovered that I've already have his another game but it was 0.7 at the moment. So I got stunned again with this game.

Wanna experience something - do it yourself. It's worth it.

Reactions: Chutoro

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Since the name of the game is Being A DIK, are you supposed to try and stick with the DIK alignment? I feel like a lot of the DIK choices are asshole options so I don't like doing them. But being a nice guy in alignment literally calls you a "Chick" and its like it's mocking you. So which is it?

Reminds of the paragon and renegade in Mass Effect but at least there both names sound badass. Why does it have to be CHK.
There are 3 possibilities: Maximize DIK for the options that result. Maximize Chick for the options that result. Ignore the alignment rules and do what you feel.

All are fine. I'd suggest you not pay attention to the labels and just take whatever action feel right to you. There will be plenty of action regardless of which path you choose, and if it gets you more engaged in the story that's a good thing.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

To put it simply, you will be put in a situation where you need to save girl 1 or girl 2.

So if you are romancing girl 1, of course you will save girl 1, or if you are on girl 2 path, save girl 2.

So technically the "death" isn't that big of a deal because you can choose to save your main girl anyway and assuming you won't care much for the other girl.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
sometimes my machine just shuts down, and when i start the game back up, the renders ive found are missing. any special file techs i can do to keep them?

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
i would recommend leap of faith, awesome music, characters and writing. the developer is really funny too just like dr pink cake
i read someone play that game attempting to suicide because the emotion is just too high,
is that game very badly saddest ???

Nov 10, 2018
So you come here to fuck everything that moves and breathes without thinking about the consequences? :LUL:
Dude how was I supposed to know that hooking up with Cathy once, while single, would turn Isabella off, someone who is kinda cheating on her husband????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm not mad btw, I'm just making light of it to cope with this devastating situation.

Reactions: cib64
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes