ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's good to see in EP6 at the beginning, a scene with Lily and Quinn where Lily tells Quinn what she doesn't like and what Quinn does is wrong She is not afraid of her.
I like Lily for it. :)
:unsure:. I think you a little bit misunderstood her intentions, but okay. I like her too;)

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I do. I worked in a circus for a year. We did public shows on the streets for free and people gave their money willingly at the end. I think patreon is like that. Noone is buying BADIK, they are supporting a dev.
I largely agree with your point of view. But DPC and those defending him are viewing his Patreon account as a business, where people buy his game. While what really happened is the other way around - players liked his game and chose to support him because of that.
I wonder how anyone can say with a straight face that sharing progress updates or renders hurts his bottom line. They are not relevant to it, but his behavior is what might actually turn people off from supporting him, by eroding the goodwill he had built in the beginning.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I largely agree with your point of view. But DPC and those defending him are viewing his Patreon account as a business, where people buy his game. While what really happened is the other way around - players liked his game and chose to support him because of that.
I wonder how anyone can say with a straight face that sharing progress updates or renders hurts his bottom line. They are not relevant to it, but his behavior is what might actually turn people off from supporting him, by eroding the goodwill he had built in the beginning.
He has become the hero in your avatar.

Reactions: Blades1138

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Development news
This week, I spent most time isolated and writing.

I've gotten a great deal of work done and I've finally written a couple of scenes that I've been waiting more than two years to write.

PCs are still rendering animations 24/7, and I will go back to working on art next week.

In next week's update, I will try to make a bullet point list of things left to do before the episode is complete so you get a better understanding of the workload that remains.

Steam news
This week, I published the store page on Steam for the second season of Being a DIK. I've been working on it in doses over the last six months.

You can find it .

If you can, please view, wishlist and follow the game. Doing any of this helps the game more than you think.

Patreon news
If you're in at least the $30 tier and want to be in the game's credits, please make sure that you've entered your name before the month is over.

I will remove the post at the end of the month, after which there will be no more new entries for the credits section for the second season of the game.

When closing the post, I will remove the corresponding $30 tier reward as well. This tier reward will return during season 3 development.

Poll news
A lewd scene poll for Madame Rose will start soon. Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake.

Ps. I uploaded the last game update so yw to the ungrateful ones^^

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
didn't think a title to a update would get me hyped but this one does guessing a few big choices coming with the update who knows

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It will be funny if Madame Rose is Tybalt's grandmother. MС fucked his lover, sister, mother and grandmother. He will definitely go crazy.
Are you kidding me? That would be Tybalt's best revenge, subjecting me to that wildebeest. This day sucks. First shazba loses his mind, then my best bro Felice has a go at me, now Madame. :cry:
I can't even. Worst Friday ever. :(:(

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
It will be funny if Madame Rose is Tybalt's grandmother. MС fucked his lover, sister, mother and grandmother. He will definitely go crazy.
The one thing that makes no sense is how a fairly intelligent person like Jade, raised a son like Tybalt. Even considering that her husband is a jackass, Tybalt is on a whole different level.
#plotContrivanceForDrama

Reactions: Hrllav
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes