gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I wouldn't spend money on Mega...I don't trust it. I'll re-subscribe to Dr. Pinkcake rather than get a virus and a bunch of invasive spyware cookies that try to change your registry keys.
??? Anytime you download from the internet you're at risk of getting a virus. Like any link on f95zone could put yourself at risk if some malicious individual posted a bad link here claiming it's the game in parts or whatever. Dunno why you're singling out mega

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
??? Anytime you download from the internet you're at risk of getting a virus. Like any link on f95zone could put yourself at risk if some malicious individual posted a bad link here claiming it's the game in parts or whatever. Dunno why you're singling out mega
Because I've been bitten by MEGA before...and the old adage, once bitten twice shy...applies!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
According to the definition of prostitute, it is "The woman who offers sexual services in exchange for payment is called a prostitute. This means that prostitutes engage in prostitution, the name by which the activity that consists of maintaining intimate relationships with clients is known. who pay for that service." What characters in the game enter that circle?

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
According to the definition of prostitute, it is "The woman who offers sexual services in exchange for payment is called a prostitute. This means that prostitutes engage in prostitution, the name by which the activity that consists of maintaining intimate relationships with clients is known. who pay for that service." What characters in the game enter that circle?
Quite a few, also, they don't need to ask money from mc to be prostitutes, they have other clients.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How dare you sir! Greta and I are extremely displeased with you. My sweet Nicole is not a prostitute. She is an angel who never ever ever had sex before MC. Her son is adopted from a poor country because that is how much of a good person she is. Repent now and you may be forgiven and possibly allowed to bask in her heavenly glow. From a 2021 approved safe distance.

So to recap, Madame = deformed monkey-creature prostitute and genetic reject. Nicole = goddess as pure as the new fallen snow. Who just so happens to be naturally really skilled at head and anal for some reason.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Quite a few, also, they don't need to ask money from mc to be prostitutes, they have other clients.
That is supposed to be normal right? Whether they have several clients, it's not like those super expensive prostitutes who charge you several thousand dollars for one night

How dare you sir! Greta and I are extremely displeased with you. My sweet Nicole is not a prostitute. She is an angel who never ever ever had sex before MC. Her son is adopted from a poor country because that is how much of a good person she is. Repent now and you may be forgiven and possibly allowed to bask in her heavenly glow. From a 2021 approved safe distance.

So to recap, Madame = deformed monkey-creature prostitute and genetic reject. Nicole = goddess as pure as the new fallen snow. Who just so happens to be naturally really skilled at head and anal for some reason.
Hey, here I read that a character that I won't say a name was a virgin before the MC fucked her

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but which of the two will we have a passionate encounter with in the next chapter?

rhymes with donkey

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
Gross! Who the hell kisses a prostitute? You never ever do that. Pussy licking Madame? Why don't you just go ahead and drink some truck stop toilet water. My god, I need to go outside and get some fresh air. When I come back there had better be a special render of a jizz-covered Sage giving me a 5/5 rating or something equivalent. Peace out.
I did that, there is nothing wrong

Oh and btw your girlfriend or your future wife already kissed, swallowed, gapped on cocks before and they fart ;)

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Does this game have NTR or Sharing? I know it's not in the genres, but sometimes they put NTR in the prologue, and they don't put it in the genres.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Does this game have NTR or Sharing? I know it's not in the genres, but sometimes they put NTR in the prologue, and they don't put it in the genres.
I think there is Netori to some extent, for example if you see my first signature,they are both on Li but they are girlfriends

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think there is Netori to some extent, for example if you see my first signature, they are both on Li but they are girlfriends
I mean there is cheating but there isn't really stealing love interests per say or forcing sex upon characters till they like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I mean there is cheating but there isn't really stealing love interests per say or forcing sex upon characters till they like it.
I think you confuse Netorare with Netori because Maya and Josy have been girlfriends since 1 years (I think) before the MC arrived and they both like the MC and the MC doesn't have to do any of that to be with them

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think you confuse Netorare with Netori because Maya and Josy have been girlfriends since 1 years (I think) before the MC arrived and they both like the MC and the MC doesn't have to do any of that to be with them
The Maya & Josy situation is not really Netori at all either they're not in an active relationship in Episode 1 to 3 t
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also gonna add that the fact they're both interested in the same guy while on their break makes me question if that is really netori too

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes