znar25

Apr 25, 2021
While playing the Sage path, I noticed later in the game, MC and Sage kiss out in the garden during a guitar lesson and Melanie and Sarah, looking out the window, talk about telling Chad and comment in a very mean action against Sage.

Later, when Sage blows up against Chad in the Hots house and other see it, Sage has such fury and anger and hurt, that it appears like all this suddenly became real for Melanie at what her actions did. Shocked and sorry even. While they walk away, Sarah tries to tell Melanie that it will be OK.

Is that an accurate read on it? That once it became real and seeing Sage in such pain that Melanie truly felt sorry for what she did?

Jul 9, 2020
While playing the Sage path, I noticed later in the game, MC and Sage kiss out in the garden during a guitar lesson and Melanie and Sarah, looking out the window, talk about telling Chad and comment in a very mean action against Sage.

Later, when Sage blows up against Chad in the Hots house and other see it, Sage has such fury and anger and hurt, that it appears like all this suddenly became real for Melanie at what her actions did. Shocked and sorry even. While they walk away, Sarah tries to tell Melanie that it will be OK.

Is that an accurate read on it? That once it became real and seeing Sage in such pain that Melanie truly felt sorry for what she did?
This is a totally wrong read. Chad does not want to be with her for reasons that become super clear during episode 7, but also doesn't want to hurt her bad, and they think if she finds a new guy (MC) she will get over Chad quickly.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
This is a totally wrong read. Chad does not want to be with her for reasons that become super clear during episode 7, but also doesn't want to hurt her bad, and they think if she finds a new guy (MC) she will get over Chad quickly.
Yup and Sarah or Melanie may be the sister of Chad which explains the connection. Also why they know Chad is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't know about the "doesn't want to hurt her" part. If that is Chad's intention then he is doing a poor job of it. Stringing Sage along, neglecting her, manhandling her, and cheating on her aren't really the actions of an empathic person. And I don't get the whole, if I break up with Sage everyone will know I'm gay mentality. People break up all of the time. Never once did I break up with a girl only to have my bros say, whoa you're gay now?? No, they're more like, good..she was a real loon. Just like what happened when Jam-Jam broke up with Dany. Chad and Sage were dating for years and are recently fighting in public, no one is going to question Chad's sexuality after a break up. I get that Chad is terrified of being discovered (although making out with your boyfriend in the public locker room seems a little brazen), but come on. The jocks are more focused on their competitions than on chasing women anyway. Chad is going to graduate soon, is he not? If he is that worried about being discovered in his last few months at school, then just do a few things:

1) Say I just got fired from my president job and I'm under heavy scrutiny. I'm going to focus on my training and graduation rather than a new relationship.
2) Grow a "beard." Tell the jocks you're slamming it home in Mel, if she is in on the secret. Not sure of her exact connection, but she seems to want to help Chad and they already hang out together. I assume AAA have a fraternity "don't tell" policy on sexual conquests so no danger of Sage murdering Mel.
3) Basically keep doing what you're doing. Do jock things and sneak in some Troy buttsecks when you can. Chad is still going to parties and hanging out with the bros and chicks. Play it cool.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know about the "doesn't want to hurt her" part. If that is Chad's intention then he is doing a poor job of it. Stringing Sage along, neglecting her, manhandling her, and cheating on her aren't really the actions of an empathic person. And I don't get the whole, if I break up with Sage everyone will know I'm gay mentality. People break up all of the time. Never once did I break up with a girl only to have my bros say, whoa you're gay now?? No, they're more like, good..she was a real loon. Just like what happened when Jam-Jam broke up with Dany. Chad and Sage were dating for years and are recently fighting in public, no one is going to question Chad's sexuality after a break up. I get that Chad is terrified of being discovered (although making out with your boyfriend in the public locker room seems a little brazen), but come on. The jocks are more focused on their competitions than on chasing women anyway. Chad is going to graduate soon, is he not? If he is that worried about being discovered in his last few months at school, then just do a few things:

1) Say I just got fired from my president job and I'm under heavy scrutiny. I'm going to focus on my training and graduation rather than a new relationship.
2) Grow a "beard." Tell the jocks you're slamming it home in Mel, if she is in on the secret. Not sure of her exact connection, but she seems to want to help Chad and they already hang out together. I assume AAA have a fraternity "don't tell" policy on sexual conquests so no danger of Sage murdering Mel.
3) Basically keep doing what you're doing. Do jock things and sneak in some Troy buttsecks when you can. Chad is still going to parties and hanging out with the bros and chicks. Play it cool.
Chad's judgement hangs on a doubt: has he ever seriously thought about a story with Sage?

if yes, then we can have compassion for him, he tried to be what he thought he should be, but then at some point he chose to be really happy. selfish but human

if he faked it from the beginning, then the judgment on him is much heavier.

I'm leaning towards the former

Illy

Apr 28, 2017
This is for me the best game out there at f95 (and there are some very good ones).
good plot, well worked and developed characters, fun, sexy, hot and consistent.

Reactions: Anomander Cake
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes