RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Depends what you want in life:

DIK: Fuck as many babes as possible and either die young or alone (with possibly lots of kids that you don't know about).​
Chick: Only fuck girls with whom you have a deep and meaningful relationship with, get married and watch the sex dry up as you become an ATM for a wife that lies on the couch eating crisps all day and children that only acknowledge you when they need the car.​
Neutral: Shack up with Chad.​

:unsure:
Lol what?

A neutral-chick route gives the protagonist routes with Sage, Maya, Josy, Jill, Jade and some with Cathy.
Quinn seems to be the only one in the main cast to benefit from a focused dik route.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Lol what?

A neutral-chick route gives the protagonist routes with Sage, Maya, Josy, Jill, Jade and some with Cathy.
Quinn seems to be the only one in the main cast to benefit from a focused dik route.
I'm just talking outta my ass dude, can't you smell the bullshit? :p

Well if you guys wanna throw accusations, if Quinn is a rapist, Maya is guilty of sexual molestation.
It looks very unpleasant for sure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

DIK: Fuck as many babes as possible and either die young or alone (with possibly lots of kids that you don't know about).​
Chick: Only fuck girls with whom you have a deep and meaningful relationship with, get married and watch the sex dry up as you become an ATM for a wife that lies on the couch eating crisps all day and children that only acknowledge you when they need the car.​

There is little doubt about what to choose in the first year of college.

Some people know and some people lie.

Mar 19, 2020

That's fucking bleak man.

I mean... What if your wife earns more than you do? :ROFLMAO:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
does anyone have the full sex scene
I don't know which girl or sex scene you are talking about, But you can go to Gallery and then scenes to replay sex scenes you have unlocked.

In order to unlock it 100%, you need to choose specific choices for that scene. You could take help from the official walkthrough that you can find on the first page under extras.

Or You could use walkthrough mod and use unlock gallery.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's fucking bleak man.

I mean... What if your wife earns more than you do? :ROFLMAO:
Then you have no choice but to shut up and be a good little cuck-boy.
If my wife earned more than me I'd be a happy motherfucker because I already earn quite a bit! :geek:

But I'm only joking about the game's character distinctions; all paths lead to bliss. :giggle:

This is the maximum smile you will get from Bella .
View attachment 1392503
It's so fucking subtle though, isn't it? I mean it's really hard to tell if she's just happy in the moment or a little sad or if she's miles away thinking about James... :unsure:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
If my wife earned more than me I'd be a happy motherfucker because I already earn quite a bit! :geek:

But I'm only joking about the game's character distinctions; all paths lead to bliss. :giggle:
Kinda redundant and not realistic, don't ya think? I'd like a game where most paths end up to your MC ruining his entire fucking life.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
You talk about yourself, right? Because I am seeing you something aggressive ... I hope a Mod does not come and ban you
Been there, done that. Doesn't matter to me. I'm not aggressive, my humor is misunderstood and it comes off as aggressive to people who can't really handle confrontational humor.

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Been there, done that. Doesn't matter to me. I'm not aggressive, my humor is misunderstood and it comes off as aggressive to people who can't really handle confrontational humor.
Now you call that "humor" ... with harsh words you will only find harsh answers and you are here from very early on throwing shit camouflaging it as "humor". I do not know if you are 18 years old it is fine I will not say anything but if you are a man of 25 years or more ... oh shit

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Now you call that "humor" ... with harsh words you will only find harsh answers and you are here from very early on throwing shit camouflaging it as "humor". I do not know if you are 18 years old it is fine I will not say anything but if you are a man of 25 years or more ... oh shit
Once again, your attempt at insulting me has failed. :)
Have a nice day, Croissant :p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've played it up to the last update. I haven't downloaded the update yet though. I like the game and the Dev is cool as hell, there's just...a....lot....of....gay.....content.
The gay stuff is actually really good, it's fantastic to see a game put equal effort into both hetero and homoerotic scenes. I mean I love BaDIK, but that Troy and Chad moment was kinda lacking if you know what I mean. :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes