Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Man, what a masterpiece. First time playing the game. After trying few times, decided to play with the choices which i would really choose in real life mentality. I was having blast until i got rejected by Josy and Maya. Shame, i really liked Maya. I think smoking weed with Quinn made the decision for me. I had every requirement needed for threesome scene to probably. Except the damn roof scene xD. I will respect to the game and keep playing tho. edit: Hey, at least i get to fuck Jade. And she has the best scene so far.

Every girl has their own appeal to me. Like Maya being a lesbian and Derek's sister. Josy is Tommy's sister. Sage is girlfriend of leader of the Jocks. Isabella is so nice and deserves to be happy and she has a big booty. Jill is so damn cute. And so many other girls i like like Heather, Riona, Sarah, Jade. Damn. I just dont know what to think about Quinn either. I find her cute as well. Is it weird? Jill and Sage are probably my favourites tho. I like me some strong girls.

AND AMAZING soundtrack

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Quinn would definitely get MС into trouble. After a quarrel with Tommy, she needs a defender and a bouncer. She had already been robbed and beaten once. If MС is on Quinn's route she can offer a free pussy. But what if it doesn't? Quinn can start blackmailing the girls so that the MC will help her. She's taking a big risk. She sells drugs in the library. She can be caught at any time.
ep7_ending9c.jpg

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
This game is pretty awesome, however I will always be pissed at it because by being so good, it made most other games unplayable by comparison in terms of quality, specially 3dcg games.

Curse you DPC and your amazing renders...
No worries. They were already unplayable to me as i was very impressed by Eva Kiss's writing of the Our Red Strings. I am actualy very happy i found a game i am truly enjoying.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn would definitely get MС into trouble. After a quarrel with Tommy, she needs a defender and a bouncer. She had already been robbed and beaten once. If MС is on Quinn's route she can offer a free pussy. But what if it doesn't? Quinn can start blackmailing the girls so that the MC will help her. She's taking a big risk. She sells drugs in the library. She can be caught at any time.
View attachment 1393103
Quinn is in real trouble, and all things considered, being caught by Bella would be one of the lesser dangers.

She needs to get back all the money that was taken from her (which we don't know what she needs it for, but she needs it anyway).
she's got Sage on her back for now just because of Maya (but in the end the issue between Maya and Quinn is "just" bullying), but sooner or later also because of Mona and what's behind her goodbye
she completely burned her relationship with Tommy and therefore with the DIKs (the relationship with MC is optional)
Burke however I don't think he's happy with his last order, a situation that forced him to act directly anyway, it remains to be seen if Burke is a super customer, or the real owner of the restaurant
Riona is full of doubt and probably has a stalker on her.
Lily may prove to be an ally, but for now she's a pretty uncomfortable presence.

Quinn's status quo is really hanging by a thread, it takes very little to make everything irrecoverable

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Quinn is in real trouble, and all things considered, being caught by Bella would be one of the lesser dangers.

She needs to get back all the money that was taken from her (which we don't know what she needs it for, but she needs it anyway).
she's got Sage on her back for now just because of Maya (but in the end the issue between Maya and Quinn is "just" bullying), but sooner or later also because of Mona and what's behind her goodbye
she completely burned her relationship with Tommy and therefore with the DIKs (the relationship with MC is optional)
Burke however I don't think he's happy with his last order, a situation that forced him to act directly anyway, it remains to be seen if Burke is a super customer, or the real owner of the restaurant
Riona is full of doubt and probably has a stalker on her.
Lily may prove to be an ally, but for now she's a pretty uncomfortable presence.

Quinn's status quo is really hanging by a thread, it takes very little to make everything irrecoverable
and still i would always Chose Quinn over all other Girls

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes