lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just found and started this game today and got into Chapter 4. Have a few questions that I would love if someone could answer before I go much further.

Can I be full DIK on the scale and still have a successful romance with Isabella? She is, by far, my favorite of the girls and I'm not sure if you can fully romance her as a DIK, despite it being my preferred style thus far. Just curious to know if I'm gonna be able to complete all her current content as a DIK or if I need to start over and go the CHIK route.

Also, are either Quinn or Riona actually romancable? I really like both, probably Riona over Quinn but not by much, and am just generally curious if they are romanceable or not because they aren't considered the, from what I can tell, main girls.
Isabella is route is in chick or neutral path. So, if you like her better play another path. Until now, Quinn and Riona are not love interests as far as i know but this can change with future chapters. So keep playing and have fun.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I just found and started this game today and got into Chapter 4. Have a few questions that I would love if someone could answer before I go much further.

Can I be full DIK on the scale and still have a successful romance with Isabella? She is, by far, my favorite of the girls and I'm not sure if you can fully romance her as a DIK, despite it being my preferred style thus far. Just curious to know if I'm gonna be able to complete all her current content as a DIK or if I need to start over and go the CHIK route.

Also, are either Quinn or Riona actually romancable? I really like both, probably Riona over Quinn but not by much, and am just generally curious if they are romanceable or not because they aren't considered the, from what I can tell, main girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
:rolleyes:This game does not made by a Russian Incel who was dumped by his girlfriend named by Monica, and for revenge, he created a game, where he humiliate her in every disgusting ways it's possible, just make himself feel better. and milk out some money from incels like himself.:p:ROFLMAO:.
Are you talking about the Fashion Business or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

You can have Isabella and Riona being Chick so don't worry of course you can have Riona early in the game paying her or wait for chapter 7 where you can fuck with her and Camila of course not accepting Quinn's offer in the first place

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
For Quinn, it depends what you mean by "romanceable". If you mean can you make specific choices to get closer to her, unlock lewd scenes with her, have an optional hangout with her, be on a "Quinn path" etc, then the answer is a resounding yes. Riona has some of that, but to a lesser extent as of ep 7 (there are some hints this could be about to change).

If you mean do you get to see an end of episode summary card that tells you how you're doing with them (like the 5 Main Girls), then the answer is no.

The LI status of Quinn, relative to the other girls, is a minor to moderate controversy in these parts, but my advice would be to pursue her if you like her and just enjoy the content, there's plenty of good stuff to come beyond ep 4.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
:rolleyes:This game does not made by a Russian Incel who was dumped by his girlfriend named by Monica, and for revenge, he created a game, where he humiliate her in every disgusting ways it's possible, just make himself feel better. and milk out some money from incels like himself.:p:ROFLMAO:.
that seems a very interesting game ... care to name it?

also if he had a girlfriend... i do not think you know what the incel concept means

So... Will Dpc add some rape into the game?
it already exists in the game that Arieth girl as not asked for consent on quite a few ocasions she just had her way with quite a few blokes!

Also Maya as Sexually molested the MC already in the end of ep1 or 2

i also suspect the MC already got rapped by maya when he returned from partying at the pink rose and that is why she had to clean the sheets so she could get rid of the evidence of her crime!

but a violent rape situation? it does not vibe with the game mood and ... well i doubt it! but the rape where there is no affirmative consent? the game is full of it!

also there is no conceptual rape in the sense that if you do not want to stick your dick in crazy you will not be forced into it unlike a few other games...

but unless DPC wants to add shock value there is little possibility of a violent rape!

Since DPC does not want to be labeled a same trick poney Quinn LI status us undefined which means she is marked for tragedy... most likely.. its either her or Rhyona!

so apart from a few ruffles she as the most content of any LI if you choose to pursue her including Anal (only other LI so far to give up the ass as been Sage and for a very limited time in Tybalts room)

Dec 22, 2017
How do all of the girls sound in you guys head? Maya sounds like Courteney Cox to me. Sage sounds like Lindsay Lohan. Bella sounds like Scarlett Johannson. Jill sounds Zooey Deschanel.

Wrathuza

Jan 22, 2021
Ok, do you have a problem with a file called "movies_ep5.rpi". At the moment of decompressing, the game did not decompress well, so you can see if someone gives you that file separately, which would be the fastest or download the game again or unzip the game with 7zip to forcefully unzip that rar file
I use 7zip for extracting and I think there's something wrong in my drive

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
When I do a playthrough that is "me," wherein I act like it's real life and try and do what I would do in that situation, I tend to be neutral with occasional slips into Chick and Dik territory. The full-on Chick and Dik playthroughs are the ones that are strategic for me, in that I want to see what those paths look like.

There are plenty of games on this site where being a total horndog and a jerk will allow the MC to grow a big harem, but in real life that just wouldn't fly for a poor nobody college freshman, no matter how big his schlong is.

While it would be ridiculous to say that BaDik is realistic at all, the game does present tradeoffs for every decision and there are consequences for the MC's actions, just as there usually are in real life. As such, when approaching the game honestly, I would think most of us would find ourselves in neutral affinity/status territory pretty often.
I agree that the game presents interesting tradeoffs for choices; I'm honestly amazed at how well it manages to do that. It's probably why I'm so eager to make a whole bunch of alternate runs to see the content I've missed on my main.

But following my heart has led me to an almost pure CHICK affinity; most of the DIK actions just weren't that appealing to me (though they're great fun on alts). I might have decided to get the Alphas kicked out of the HOT party purely on the grounds of helping Jacob, but by then I was no longer able to make the decision.

As of the end of Episode 7, you can pursue Bella even if you max out your DIK Status/Affinity and only miss out getting a 69 with her in Episode 7 (you also need to give up on Cathy by the end of Chapter 5, but that has only a minor impact on DIK stats). That said, Bella doesn't seem to like the MC's more DIKish actions, so there is a risk you could wind up cut off at a later date. My advice would be to try it if you want to, but keep a couple of saves in each episode in case you need to go back and revise your decisions later.

On pursuing side girls, currently Quinn has a "path" that mimics a lot of features of the main girls (Hangouts, sex scenes and the like); it requires that the MC be a DIK, turn down Maya & Josy, and generally do the sort things Quinn likes. But it's highly unclear if this means she'll have a full path like the LIs, or if this is something subtly different that may end badly. Riona, at least for now, seems to be a side girl (if a very prominent one) that you can have sex with at various times.

How do all of the girls sound in you guys head? Maya sounds like Courteney Cox to me. Sage sounds like Lindsay Lohan. Bella sounds like Scarlett Johannson. Jill sounds Zooey Deschanel.
I almost never hear distinct voices for characters in my head, so most of them sound undefined. The glaring exception is Jill: during the Episode 5 shower scene (and only during that scene!) she sounds like Jennifer Hale as Bastilla Shan, right down to the faux-British accent. I assume it has something to do with her reaction to being kissed and/or her hairstyle in that scene, but it's still rather uncanny. :confused:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Ah man, that first pic always got me. I regret doing that path. Would just rather tell Derek I have no interest in them both and move on
I have never chosen this path, what exactly is the reason for Josy's tears? Did the MC only choose Maya when Derek asked him?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Bella sounds like Carla Gugino (and somewhat look alike), Derek sounds like George Costanza :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes