Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Betting on this website is illegal. Discussing sexual incest content is allowed though.
The wager could be on whether DPC's weekly update tomorrow finally offers us a release window or not. If memory serves, it seems like once he sees the final tasks laid out and knows how long they will take, he generally tacks on two weeks for testing, then gives us a tentative release date for whenever that is.

I have a feeling that he won't give us a possible date tomorrow, but in next week's update he probably will.

Nov 12, 2020
The wager could be on whether DPC's weekly update tomorrow finally offers us a release window or not. If memory serves, it seems like once he sees the final tasks laid out and knows how long they will take, he generally tacks on two weeks for testing, then gives us a tentative release date for whenever that is.

I have a feeling that he won't give us a possible date tomorrow, but in next week's update he probably will.
Based on his latest status updates nearly all the main content (renders & animations) seems to be finished. So his biggest tasks right now are the coding, phone content and the finishing touches. A release within the next 4-5 weeks is more than likely, to which you're also pointing at. I'll take a guess and say the 5th of November is the day we are all waiting for.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Found this on Reddit. I think some of you may have been asking about it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, fuck yeah. The only woman who share my heart with Josy and Maya. I'll play everything again just to get the vip pass if is needed. I won't miss you, my sweet goddess Nicole. I swear.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
more than 5 months guys :D
anything new? sorry if I cannot find some news on the pages.
It's easy. Go to the first post, and click on N7's name. Click on his name again in the pop-up. That will give you a list of his recent posts, newest first. Click on the first one which says, "Update." It's two clicks.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
She's also wearing a mask, which at first I thought supported the argument that I and many others have made saying that the giant free roam that DPC has said he's made for episode 8 must be the much-discussed Halloween party. But then I remembered that Madame wore a mask whenever we saw her in the VIP lounge, too. So I guess the mask is just part of the required uniform. I don't understand why, since that kind of mask hardly disguises anything. At any rate, that is an awesome render of Envy/Nicole!
Presumably this is part of a Halloween event at the Pink Rose. Which makes me nervous, since that seems redundant with the big Halloween party at the DIK mansion we're all hoping to get.

Still, having another big Halloween event in Episode 9 doesn't seem much better, so I'm assuming this will just be a small thing, possibly only available for MCs working there (or who take Nick up on his offer to switch...). Hard not to be paranoid, though. :cautious:

It's an easy one to miss, I forget to trigger this scene some times. After the "spin the dildo" game, straight after you've checked the Cathy Cluck and the free roam begins, check your phone, you can ring Sage and I think Jill too.
You can call Sage (if you're on her path), and you can text Jill.

Does it though? Is that sort of party really her scene? I can't really see her being keen on the idea.
It's definitely not, but it is a public event so it's a chance to spend time with the MC when Tybalt definitely will not be present. And with her jealousy over the MC photobombing Tybalt's presentation and the MC mentioning she can come visit, it does seem like the story is pointing in this direction.

Plus, the LIs have been getting their walks of shame one by one. Jill will need her turn at some point. The November 1 seems like one of her best opportunities, even if she doesn't "sleep" sleep with the MC. So I'm holding out hope.

Can't give in to paranoia completely. ;)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Any bets how far the new update is?
It's easy. Go to the first post, and click on N7's name. Click on his name again in the pop-up. That will give you a list of his recent posts, newest first. Click on the first one which says, "Update." It's two clicks.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know why Bella glaring at everyone in that library scene?
I mean it looks like she's giving Sage daggers and it seems like she's trying to turn Maya to stone! :eek:

Is she feeling the competition or something? Does she even know that Maya and Sage are competition?

Or is she just passing gas...? :unsure:

Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
I mean it looks like she's giving Sage daggers and it seems like she's trying to turn Maya to stone! :eek:

Is she feeling the competition or something? Does she even know that Maya and Sage are competition?

Man that first pic bella is just wrongly proportioned, like what...
And I'd guess that it's either 1. they're in the library and she kinda seems to not like that. 2. it's just her axe murdering crazy eyes.

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Might just be Bella being Bella. Can't recall the circumstances here, but could it be that she just noticed the tension between Sage and Maya in this scene? Tension as in..tuition drama?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Hey, she almost touched a dick in the last episode, her confidence grows! :giggle:
After the Tybalt presentation, Jill is taking a more active role in winning over MC. There is a lot of competition out there.
This is moving too fast. :p

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'll bet Jill would attend if a faithful Mc asked her to. Her identity would be hidden by her costume and it is a chance for her to expand her horizons (and she seems like the type who would enjoy a little costume dress up). Anyway, the girl is 21 years old and has never had any college fun ffs. It's time to attend a party. She wants to compete with the other girls and squeezing that 10/10 body into a sexy little outfit would definitely turn some heads.

MC has already invited her to see his room, so now is the perfect opportunity. If she is uncomfortable, they could slip away to his room for private movie, guitar playing, and who knows...maybe a boob will be slightly grazed. :oops:
If the project slips some, Ep8 could be Christmas themed, and maybe Jill will get some special nutmeg from MC. :ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

According to what she talks to Jill later, that's where she ends up being surprised by what Sage is like (first for how he approached the investigation of his work and then as a person).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If the project slips some, Ep8 could be Christmas themed, and maybe Jill will get some special nutmeg from MC. :ROFLMAO:
I want Xmas theme too, but not right now. I need Halloween party first. Speaking of the Halloween party, I've changed my mind slightly about how I want it to go. Originally I just wanted the girls wearing typical sexy Halloween outfits like, slutty nurse, slutty witch, slutty police officer, etc.

Now I think it would be intriguing if the party were more like carnevale with the masks (sexy outfits below are still allowed). Wouldn't it be fun if all identities were hidden? No one is allowed to use their real names or take off masks at the party. You can have guilt free lewdness with anyone you want at the party. Disguises should work relatively well for everyone except Bella and Josy. Bella would need to hide the goods with something other than her usual skin tight work attire. Josy would have to break out the super HIGH heels. Anyway, I'll bet all of the girls will be trying to locate MC in the crowd. ;) He wouldn't have to worry as much about sneaking around either.

Advertisements:
Fliers across campus for a B&R carnevale that starts in the school gymnasium (with prior approval from admin so teachers can attend). Girls get in for free, cover charge for dudes. Proceeds are split with the HOTs. Special VIP after party at the DIK mansion is invite only.
I've always wanted to go to Venice style carnevale. Looks fun and I'll bet it would be great in an AVN like BaDIK.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes