Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
It's an older render from a previous Halloween

View attachment 1456462
View attachment 1456496
From Admin/Mods and the new banner:
View attachment 1456494 View attachment 1456569
View attachment 1456463
Previously since EP7

Since EP6
I really dig that last screenshot. The orange DIK neon sign and pumpkins are getting me in a Halloween mood. Even if this update isn't Halloween themed, I still appreciate the effort. I do love this holiday.

bxchun

Oct 24, 2020
1. Maya + Josy path is lending towards Josy, the threesome scene is majoring Josy, and I had been taking Josy side when I had to choose between those 2.
Perfect. I'll take your whole stock.

I was already planning to do some clean playthroughs (without mod) for the Episode 8 release. Thanks fellow DIK brother

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this character show up again in the future?

DPC eventually introduces new characters that appeared before in the background, so maybe this isn't the only time she appears?
There's some debate about her. While she's an excellent homage to "Were you listening to me, Neo, or looking at the woman in the red dress?" bit from The Matrix, she's definitely there as a little nod to crazy Leah from AL. Alternate timelines and all that.
Who says they are gay? Maybe they are BI?:unsure:
Look, I won't say whether or not Troy is, I don't know - but Chad? Please. That boy does not parkate of Taco Tuesday, he is 100% about the cock. He'd have been throwing Sage a bone if he wasn't.
Never played Acting Lessons so I was always under the assumption this was a Matrix reference
I encourage you to play Acting Lessons. Just be prepared for a really shitty choice towards the end. Personally, I think if it were just meant to be a Matrix reference he'd have made her blonde, as in the movie.
No. But the only mushrooms I eat are magic.
Magic, you say? You're playing BaDIK, I don't think it's mushrooms. :)
Mario-1up.gif
I want eat poo poo next update:D:poop:
I.. you know what? You win, here, take this card:

shut the fuck up 1.jpg

Jun 21, 2018
Did DPC mention any plans for Nicole/Envy? I mean, Quinn basically became a main girl, and maybe that opened up a spot for a secondary one? He is giving her quite a bit of focus... As much as the teachers, I think.

I hope she does get propped up more and had a proper path. She's just fantastic.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
It does make sense since uni starts in early September and in late September/early October the folks are talking about Halloween.
US fall college semester starts mid August

For example, pretty sure most state colleges started August 16th this year

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Is it best to go DIK or CHICK?
You'll want at least two playthroughs so you can see both. Although you can see most of the content in a single playthrough if you use the mod that allows you to dynamically adjust your score. But that still won't allow you to see everything.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Is it best to go DIK or CHICK?
I started my first playthrou as a DIK. I figured this is the best because it's the name of the game. At least until a specific talk with two young ladies in a Libary. That made me stop being a DIK and "follow my heart". I didn't regret this decision. The DIK route has the most to offer, but you probably want to do a playthrou for each Main-Girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes