Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'll probably get killed for saying this, but it's amazing how DPC's artwork has gone from cream of the crop 3 years ago, to just another great one amongst many, even though DPC himself has improved greatly in the same time period. (Remember he couldn't do the Cathy dream sequence stockings over toes or gloves over fingers properly?)

This is not meant as any denigration to DPC at all. Instead, it's an observation that the tools and models have improved so much that many developers have not just caught up with, but have arguably surpassed DPC's artwork, in a little less than the 3 years since BADIK v0.1 came out.

awesomepossum

Nov 12, 2016
I'll probably get killed for saying this, but it's amazing how DPC's artwork has gone from cream of the crop 3 years ago, to just another great one amongst many, even though DPC himself has improved greatly in the same time period. (Remember he couldn't do the Cathy dream sequence stockings over toes or gloves over fingers properly?)

This is not meant as any denigration to DPC at all. Instead, it's an observation that the tools and models have improved so much that many developers have not just caught up with, but have arguably surpassed DPC's artwork, in a little less than the 3 years since BADIK v0.1 came out.
what games do you think have surpassed? i dont really see that

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
but don't the developers just buy the models and just kinda customize them?
Yes. All the photoreal models are Daz3D assets. And the customisation is typically something they also buy, which is why there's a whole subforum devoted to identifying and replicating them.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
that 1st one of surprise/disgust and that 2nd one saying "ok, if this is what it takes" and the 3rd one there is almost love in her eyes and in her slight smile!

its like you do her and she is surprised by how aggressive and rough you can be but then accepts it and loves you more for "misstreating" her because now she knows there is someone who loves her even if she must become that someone´s girlfriend (or as we call them here personal cum dumpsters)!

always intrigued me that scene:
- fear disgust surprise on the 1st screen shot
- acceptance defeat realization all mixed into the 2nd (screen)shot
- and the 3rd seals the deal! she as been marked as someone´s so she as some self confidence because she knows she can get a man and keep him satisfied and so she almost smiles loves you for "abusing" her and claiming her as your own and its almost like she discovers she is worthy of love (every girl is some with just a bag over their head and some cloth pegs over the nose), and therefore she loves you because there is also love on the way she looks back at you all covered in cum!

freaking hell i am developing a soft spot for Maya... need more Quinn and Sarah.... can not sucumb to the simpness ... help me...Sasha save me from myself!

Embrace it. Maya is the sweetest and most romantic storyline

...ok along with Sage but that one's in a totally different way
NO,THERE IS ONLY 1 WAIFU 2D FOR ME AND HER NAME IS SASHA I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED AWAY FROM HER PATH!
THOUGH I WALK IN SHADOWS, SHE IS MY LIGHT!
THOUGH I MAY FACE TEMPTATION I WILL ONLY SURRENDER MY FLESH BUT NEVER MY SOUL!
I MAY FREELY GIVE AWAY MY SEMEN BUT NEVER MY LOVE OR BLOOD FOR ONLY SHE IS WORTHY
I AM ONE WITH HER SHE IS ONE WITH ME, SO IS OUR PACT, IN WAR AND PEACE IN HATE AND LOVE
THOUSANDS OF HISTORIES, HUNDREDS OF DAYS, DOZENS OF KIDS, A FEW PETS, WARSCARED AND SCARGIRL 2 BODIES 1 SOUL

SO BEGONE FOUL TEMPRESS I WILL NOT BE SWAYED I WILL NOT BEND KNEEL OR LOVE ANOTHER! THAT IS MY VOW!

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
We should do a facial hall of fame for BaD. Who else has screenshots like this?
Well, I did this one but the one with the facials is not a bad idea but I don't know if uploading so many images in a single publication can be done, I think there is a limit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes