Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
NOPY has unfortunately been closed. It's so hard to believe it cause I used it 99% of the time while using this site. It will be missed! <3 View attachment 1484423
Fuck. Nopy has always been the best option for downloading the whole game without the download speeds dropping off completely when the update drops and everyone is downloading. This is a sad day in our community.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's inevitable. The scene at the Prep mansion where Derek asks you if you still have a crush on one or the other, as well as the game storing your answer in a variable, was some pretty obvious foreshadowing.
Well, that, and it seems to simply be a pattern for DPC. He likes the semi-generic pretty brown girls, even when sometimes they're just so cardboard they get uninteresting. Most of the characters in AL had more interesting qualities, too, but you were punished more if you chose them over PrimaryGirl.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Fuck. Nopy has always been the best option for downloading the whole game without the download speeds dropping off completely when the update drops and everyone is downloading. This is a sad day in our community.
Exactly, it was the only site with no bullshit bandwidth limitations and limited data. I don't even know what to use anymore. This is indeed a very sad day.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
For fuck's sake, don't panic over it. If worst comes to worst, just one person who'll make a torrent will be enough for everyone to get it in a few days.
the issue with this is some peoples intenet companys flag you even if ur using a toerrent blocker or vpn.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
NOPY has unfortunately been closed. It's so hard to believe it cause I used it 99% of the time while using this site. It will be missed! <3 View attachment 1484423
I could never use Nopy much, but it was the fault of my internet service. My connection is choppy and Nopy would get part way through and drop. I had to go the Mega route because with their desktop app, it takes that into account. I always tried Nopy when I could and hate like hell that they're gone because now more people will be trapped like me :(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There are a lot of hypocritical actions in the game both on the part of the MC and on the part of other heroes. This is especially noticeable on the way of Chick. MС Chick is dating Jill, Bella, Josy and Maya at the same time. And all his relationships are "serious". It's okay for Dik to fuck every girl, but a sentimental and sensual Chick behaves like a child. He gave up two strippers for Jill, and then calmly goes to Bella and she sucks his dick like a vacuum cleaner. Dik's motivation is clear, but Chick is just immature and frivolous and lies to himself and others.
that's the great paradox of CHICK runs, a run that allows you to do the most antithetical to the kind of character you're supposed to be/perform.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
that's the great paradox of CHICK runs, a run that allows you to do the most antithetical to the kind of character you're supposed to be/perform.
Well, DPC never named CHICK to be all good and DIK to be all bad.
There is no such thing as absolute good and bad.
Being gentle doesn't mean to be feeble and being rude doesn't mean to be strong. That's just behavior difference and from my experience I may say sometimes it's more paying to appear "CHICK", sometimes "DIK".

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I'm stuck on the second "maze" of the painting minigame in the Dik's mansion, when Bella is helping the MC clean up. Is there a way to get the reward (a Bella pic) without doing this infernal minigame? I like all the other ones, but I hate this one; I'm not good at moving a mouse precisely under timed conditions. If I do a run-through without minigames, can I get the missing reward that way?

jfgh23

Mar 31, 2021
I'm stuck on the second "maze" of the painting minigame in the Dik's mansion, when Bella is helping the MC clean up. Is there a way to get the reward (a Bella pic) without doing this infernal minigame? I like all the other ones, but I hate this one; I'm not good at moving a mouse precisely under timed conditions. If I do a run-through without minigames, can I get the missing reward that way?
Use cheatmod.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, DPC never named CHICK to be all good and DIK to be all bad.
There is no such thing as absolute good and bad.
Being gentle doesn't mean to be feeble and being rude doesn't mean to be strong. That's just behavior difference and from my experience I may say sometimes it's more paying to appear "CHICK", sometimes "DIK".
in my opinion the paradox remains, it is not a question of strength, but of "fame"

an MC CHICK is worthy of trust (even without real reasons) but can betray it without remorse (and for now without consequences, an MC CHICK can arrive at the end of the 7th chapter in relationship with all 5 LIs...). is it not a contradiction in itself that someone considered universally trustworthy is the only one who can completely betray it?

an MC DIK is not trustworthy (even if he had real merits) and is normally dismissed with remorse of the LIs (and can end chapter 7 with 2 LIs plus some hope..., provided he resisted Cathe's temptation, from which an MC CHICK is normally completely exempt, having the possibility to continue with Maya and Josy)

basically affinity is a 100% external matter to the MC, it doesn't concern who he is but only how he is perceived, without merits or demerits.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
With the release of Episode 8 imminent, I was looking through all of the previews, and I was reminded of how bad I was at predicting how the scenes would play out based on previous episode previews. Consider the following multiple examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite my poor track record, I'll continue to make guesses. But thankfully, at least I can say without any degree of uncertainty that NONE of these are Jill's sister:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes