shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How I enjoy this game, and how I would handle it in real life, are so fucking different.

In game:
  • Bella: A sexual beast just waiting to erupt, her sex scenes are raw, carnal enjoyment. Totally worth the effort.
  • Quinn: I want to break down that hostile exterior and make her putty in the mc's hands. I'm prepared for the fallout.
  • Maya: She can be fun when she's not stressing out, and who wouldn't want a lesbian conversion as a notch on their belt?
  • Jill: Sweet, naïve young Jill, looking to be schooled in the ways of pleasure by a patient guy. I'm willing.
  • Sage: She's great entertainment, and the sex is so much fun (just how it should be). What's not to like?
  • Josy: Perfect Josy, the epitome of the girl next door. I would never pass this girl up.
In real life:
  • Bella: Fuck that, angry old cunt, not worth the effort!
  • Quinn: Fuck that, psycho bitch, not worth the risk!
  • Maya: Fuck that, self absorbed, baggage ridden, damsel in distress, not worth the drama!
  • Jill: Fuck that, stupid rich bitch with no idea how the world works, not worth the headache!
  • Sage: Fuck that, hung-up-on-some-other-dude, angry, vindictive psycho with emotional problems, not worth the castration!
  • Josy: Fucking perfect!
Of all the girls, Josy is the obvious real life choice for me. For anyone who think's she is boring, here's a post that presents all her traits:

An Ode to Josy (it's not really an ode, it's just a fucking list, but "ode" sounds more dramatic and this is BaDIK)​

Funny that I ended up marrying a "Jill". :ROFLMAO:

Sep 29, 2021
The Jill counter signaling is coherent to a point but if this game really is gonna have twenty episodes it's gonna become redundant and meaningless because you know she's gonna be sucking cum out of Josy's/Bella's/Sage's ass at some point. Like if the game is as long as DPC says it's gonna be then I expect it to get incredibly filthy for all the girls and incredibly degrading for girls like Becky, Jade, and Sage, who has explicitly said at one point she wants to get choked while getting pounded in the ass. And of course maybe Bella who's either gonna go femdom or BDSM submissive, probably the former. Fun to think about Bella playing the submissive role, ball gag and everything, though. Hell Josy, who seems to be drifting in the DIK direction might just decide she wants it and say "treat me like a whore" and by God if we got the DIK score we're gonna treat her like a whore. Quinn could probably go one of three ways, partner in crime, broken and submissive, or cute housewife redemption who very quietly likes it rough.

Last edited:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
How I enjoy this game, and how I would handle it in real life, are so fucking different.

In game:
  • Bella: A sexual beast just waiting to erupt, her sex scenes are raw, carnal enjoyment. Totally worth the effort.
  • Quinn: I want to break down that hostile exterior and make her putty in the mc's hands. I'm prepared for the fallout.
  • Maya: She can be fun when she's not stressing out, and who wouldn't want a lesbian conversion as a notch on their belt?
  • Jill: Sweet, naïve young Jill, looking to be schooled in the ways of pleasure by a patient guy. I'm willing.
  • Sage: She's great entertainment, and the sex is so much fun (just how it should be). What's not to like?
  • Josy: Perfect Josy, the epitome of the girl next door. I would never pass this girl up.
In real life:
  • Maya: Fuck that, self absorbed, baggage ridden, damsel in distress, not worth the drama!
  • Jill: Fuck that, stupid rich bitch with no idea how the world works, not worth the headache!
  • Sage: Fuck that, hung-up-on-some-other-dude, angry, vindictive psycho with emotional problems, not worth the castration!
Of all the girls, Josy is the obvious real life choice for me. For anyone who think's she is boring, here's a post that presents all her traits:

An Ode to Josy (it's not really an ode, it's just a fucking list, but "ode" sounds more dramatic and this is BaDIK)​

Ah, a person of superior intellect (y)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In real life:
See, this here is how I know you must be smarter than I am. Bella is exactly the kind of woman who'd draw me in. In fact, I'd be much more confident pursuing her than Josy, specifically because Josy has that perfect GND thing going on. Guys like me don't get the perfect GND. Bella? Yes. Quinn? Probably, because I've stuck it in crazy before (and I know I'm dumb). Then again, maybe not, because I never got into the drugs so she might not give me the time of day. Maya? Erm.. been there. Done that (though she was a brunette), totally worth the emotional scarring. We had the same taste in women! Oh, I was such a dumbass. Sage? Maybe, but safer not to. Sage seems like the type I'd impregnate unintentionally, just due to the frequency we'd be getting it on. Jill? Fuck no. So.. yeah, I'm stuck with the crazies, I guess.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
My god Jill is the most perfect woman you can imagine.
Just see it this way:
1 She is beautiful, sporty, well built and sexy
2 She is rich from a famous family
3 She is a bit naive, that's perfect, you will be able to cheat and she will not notice
4 she doesn't know much about sex, so you can teach her your ways and your kinks
5 She is friend with Bella and maybe you could get her to have a wonderfull threesome

So you see she is the perfect wife, just forget about Maya and Josy those two little girls with a dad problem, forget about Sage who just wants Chad, forget about Bella who will just see you as a toy.
Maybe the Madame would be the best choice, we never know but some people here are not into gerontophilia:cry:
You forgot a few points:
6 She is incredible at hand holding, hugging, and being a virgin
7 She has an amazing jawline, nearly as masculine as Chad's
8 She is an expert in blueballing and indecision

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

In game:
In real life:

I agree with rl descriptions of bella, quinn and jill. however:

maya - damsel in distress? let me go fetch my horse and my shining armor!
sage - ew, ginger
josy - well... I guess she can give me a bj while standing straight :unsure:
50rw4zfrf3gz.jpg

Last edited:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Fair enough.

Personally, I think Quinn craves feeling in control of the situation at all times. She pays lip service to people in positions of nominal authority, but she won't let them interrupt her agenda and she clearly considers her own judgement superior. Even the people Quinn seems to like (such as Riona, Tommy, or the right sort of MC) are treated more like children than peers. Basically, she's an extreme narcissist.

To me, Quinn's reluctance to kiss is one of the less interesting manifestations of this phenomenon. It's a bit cliche to say love is a weakness, but I think that's how Quinn sees it: a boyfriend is someone who might cause her to do something against her own interest, whereas a casual boy toy is harmless (or even a symbol of her prowess). So Quinn always makes it clear that anyone she's fooling around with is the latter.

Quinn's stubborn insistence on her own rectitude is the more interesting aspect of her character, IMHO. Consider the scene where Tommy visits her at the end of Episode 7. He wants her to apologize for ditching the DIKs at the Hell Week party and she refuses. Why? It would mollify him so he'd be far easier to control going forward, and we know Quinn has no trouble lying to people's face. So why stonewall Tommy like that?

The simple answer is that she thinks admitting to a mistake would be a sign of weakness so she must insist she was right - even to the point of absurdity. Perhaps she's even begun to believe the hype herself and genuinely thinks she's infallible. Either way, apologizing would undermine her reputation and thus cannot happen.

But I think there's more to it than that; I think Quinn is terrified of what it would mean NOT to be in control of the situation. Back in Episode 2 Josy explained she'd tied up so much of her hopes and dreams into getting into B&R that is was devastating when it looked like she was rejected. I think something similar has happened with Quinn.

I think the way a young Quinn dealt with growing up in a drug den was promising herself that she wouldn't be one of the "losers." She wouldn't be one of the sheep who live boring lives, or one the 'pigs' enforcing that life. She wouldn't be one of the burnouts drugging themselves into oblivion. She wouldn't be one of the expendable small fry that come and go without anyone noticing. Quinn told herself she was going to be to be one of the movers and shakers, a real criminal mastermind.

That's why she reacted so badly when Riona suggested scaling back. That's why she shows no interest in a CHICK MC. And that's why she can't just admit she shouldn't have ditched the DIKs. The problem isn't admitting she made a mistake, it's admitting that her entire criminal empire is a bust and she has no idea how to fix it. Quinn is just psychologically incapable of handling that truth at the moment.

That's how I see it, anyway. Your mileage clearly varies. :p
We have different perspectives but that's what makes the discussion interesting so I appreciate the effort you take to explain your thought process :BootyTime:

I think it's pretty fair to say that you and I agree on most material things about Quinn, i.e. the things she does, the obvious mistakes she makes and missteps she takes, but we have some key differences on our views of her motivations for those actions. The biggest disagreement I have with what you laid out so succinctly is Quinn's motivation for entering the drug business. Your view is that a younger Quinn, having grown up in the apparent abusive environment she did, at some point resolved to basically become queen bitch of shit mountain. I've seen this expressed a few times by a few different people, but I have to fundamentally disagree with that take. I think the game itself reveals that Quinn is not maneuvering herself to become a mover and shaker, or some kind of criminal mastermind, rather it seems to clear me that Quinn is trying to stay as far removed from that world as she can. That might seem like a ridiculous assertion, but let me provide evidence for this.

I've said before in the past that if Quinn was to have a real path, become an actual love interest, that the rain scene would be the very first scene on her path. It's an incredibly dense and interesting scene, and I've watched and analyzed it more than any other in the game, and for more time than I'd care to admit :KEK: In case it's been a while since you've seen it, and for the benefit of those who are reading this and haven't, let me set the stage briefly. Quinn goes to meet an old associate of her dad's, Buddy, to make a money drop and order a resupply of the drugs she peddles. When she arrives to the meeting spot, the apartment-slash-drug den that she grew up in, she bumps into an addled junkie that is probably her mom but who doesn't recognize her, despite the makeup on her face mimicking the tattoo that was on her dad's face. The following conversation ensues between Quinn and Buddy:

Quinn and Buddy said:
Quinn: "I'm here."
Buddy: "... What are you wearing? Are you trying to look suspicious?
Quinn: "It's raining."
Buddy: "Then get an umbrella. So? Go ahead. Present."
Quinn: Hands over the bag. "It's all in there."
Buddy: "I know it is. You're not dumb enough to show up with less. Wait here."
Quinn: While waiting, Quinn looks around the place where she grew up and traces her finger over markings on the wall showing her growth as a kid. Her expression is stoic, but might be a little wistful or nostalgic too.
Buddy: Buddy returns. "Did you say hello to her?" (Referring to the junkie woman Quinn passed on the way in)
Quinn: "She doesn't recognize me anymore."
Buddy: "Can't say I'm surprised. She comes and goes and I try to take care of her... but she has her cravings. I figured she would recognize you..." Buddy pauses and points to his face where Quinn's makeup has her dad's tattoo. "...you know.
Quinn: "It's not for her."
Buddy: "No, I know. It's for him. You always were daddy's girl." Buddy hands over a bag. "Here's your cut. It's a little bit less than usual, but I'm sure you understand why."
Quinn: "Come on. Don't do that..."
Buddy: "You know the rules. I treat everyone the same way. So... Wanna tell me about those problems of yours?"
Quinn: "It doesn't matter. I won't happen again."
Buddy: "Vinny doesn't have these problems."
Quinn: "Well, Vinny doesn't deal to the same crowd I do."
Buddy: "You have no clue how he operates. If you did, he wouldn't beat you in volume. So? The same as usual this time?"
Quinn: "Yeah...and..." Quinn pauses and looks away. "...add some coke."
Buddy: "Coke? You?"
Quinn: Still looking away. "Can you?"
Buddy: "No problem on my end. I'll tell Mick to add it to the drop-off."
Quinn: "Not too much. An 8 ball is enough."
Buddy: "Works for me. But I gotta ask... Why now?"
Quinn: "A customer wants it."
Buddy: "That's not what I meant."
Quinn: "That's the answer that concerns you." Quinn turns to leave.
Buddy: "Don't be late next time, you hear?"
Now, you tell me honestly after reading that conversation: does it sound like Quinn is making any kind of power play, does it sound like she's interested in crime or drugs at all? I'm going to unequivocally state that I don't think she does, I don't think Quinn wants any part of the drugs, and it appears to me that she's done everything she could to distance herself from them. But despite that, the circumstances of her upbringing, and her life, have led her into a bad situation that she is trying to handle the best that she can, which she admittedly does poorly but she's only human. There's some hidden, crucial context in this scene we're missing, which is the true reason that Quinn is involved with the drugs at all. It could be because, as Buddy says, because Quinn is a daddy's girl, or it could be some unseen debt or threat that's forcing her to deal, but regardless I think it's pretty clear that Quinn does not want to be a part of this business.

Quinn doesn't deal hard drugs. Buddy expresses surprise that she would even ask for some, and says "You?" as though Quinn has drawn this line in the sand with him in the past. Further, Quinn expresses absolutely no desire or ambition to sell as much volume as Vinny does, making bland excuses to Buddy about the crowd she sells to instead. Does this sound like someone who wants to be a criminal mastermind? Does this sound like someone who is interested in the business at all? I don't think it does.

As far as I can tell from this conversation, and from how Quinn deals usually, Quinn has absolutely no desire to be a mover and shaker, in fact she seems more than happy to "come and go without anyone noticing", as you put it. It's revealed in her conversation with Buddy that she could be dealing with harder drugs all this time, as evidenced by the fact that he added the coke to her drop easily, and that she's lagging behind Vinny who likely does deal harder stuff, but she doesn't appear to care. She's been against it in the past, effectively hamstringing her own earning potential. Why?

Because that's her line in the sand. Her principled stand. Because she's seen what that stuff does to people around her. Because Quinn isn't in this for money, glory, ego, pride, or ambition. She's not in this to hurt people or tear families apart like hers was. She's in this because she doesn't have a choice. We don't know why, but her back is up against the wall. What you attribute to narcissism, I attribute to desperation. Far from thinking she's in control, she knows she's spinning out of control. She's into something way too deep, because of the circumstances of her family, and she's afraid; so afraid that she'd even strike out at her closest friends if they think of screwing things up for her. She thinks she has a way out of it, a plan, but it's failing - she probably knows it's failing, which is why she's even considering selling the coke, but it's the only plan she has and she knows if she or Riona deviates from it, if she admits she's making mistakes and starts doubting herself or letting others doubt her, their heads will go under the water and they'll both drown. She'd do whatever she has to to stop that from happening.

And again I must reiterate that none of this excuses or justifies what Quinn has done or is doing. Just because she thinks she doesn't have a choice, which is what I'm arguing, does not mean that she couldn't be doing things differently or better. We all agree she could be, but again, she's only human.

So those are my views on Quinn's actions in light of that conversation. As you can see, we have very different start and end points on her character, but I think I can at the very least justify why I see things the way I do, as you have as well. It's up to everyone who reads Quinn's story to come to their own conclusion I think, and I'm eager to hear the different takes of this great character :Kappa:(y)

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'll one up you on that, I've been married, engaged, or lived with every woman on you're real life list.

Except Bella, (shudders) ugh!
Now that explains a lot DavDR! :ROFLMAO:

...It's an incredibly dense and interesting scene, and I've watched and analyzed it more than any other in the game...
As long as you clean up afterwards, it's all good. :whistle:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're presuming that freeing Maya from Patrick's ultimatum would wrap up Maya's family story. The way Maya broke down at the sight of Josy's reconciliation with Pete in Episode 5 suggests otherwise. Maya must be free to live her own life , but that's just the first step. Her family is still important to her and that won't be as easily solved.

That's my guess, anyway. BaDIK is clearly committed to long-term story development. It sucks when we have to wait 7 months between updates and there's no guarantee it will eventually stick the landing. But to paraphrase Maya, it would be pretty fucking awesome if it does work out.
I wasn't assuming anything, I was talking about how Maya's problem is dealt with, a reconciliation with her father is not even mentioned.

Their problem is the loan, not Patrick, the distance with him is constantly increasing.
even Sage's intervention, if it's going to lead to anything, it will be about the loan.

then i still believe that the only way out for Maya is for Patrick to understand her, but what the characters do doesn't go in that direction

Reactions: shinkei and DavDR

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Ah yes, the Princess is even more mad. Apparently had a problem with her eyesight too, can't properly spell names too. Well, at least she can spam facepalms to every comment including Jill.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
And your post totally isn't toxic at all, huh? There's more insults than anything else in your pathetic hate post, yet you call others toxic? Having a meltdown over something so meaningless is what I'd expect from a 15 year old boy driven by his hormones, not from a grown man.

Everyone has their favourite LI, and seeing people hate on theirs obviously wouldn't make anyone happy, but holy crap...grow up. I personally don't have anything against Jill or any of the other LI's currently available in the game. I do have my favourite, but does that make me act like a pubescent Baboon over it? No, because in the end this is just a freaking game. I would understand if it were your actual girlfriend or wife people are talking about, but I'm sure we can all agree that these are just pixels here, yes?

Get your shit together, buddy.

Edit: Well, seems like you've completely reworked your entire post, but oh well. Basically the same with a bunch of quotes inbetween your insults.
Maybe telling him Jill doesn't exist was a bit too much, no idea. He lost it :KEK:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
maya - damsel in distress? let me go fetch my horse and my shining armor!
DPC: "Interrupts the story to make a whole monologue to explain the audience that Maya's problem is that she keep things for herself instead of asking help..."
screenshot0234.png screenshot0236.png

BADIK audience responde: "She is such a damsel in distress...."

Like, really guys, how can you misunderstand so bad a stor... you know what.... still better than Maya the rapist.... yeah wathever... she is a damsel in distress.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes