goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Just remember that Sage told MC during the party that she swithed off her phone because of her father trying to call her, so no rooster check for her.
The only business this deal (preps party) was good for was Quinn's, at least she hoped it would be.
This said, I agree Sage has a major blind spot concerning Quinn and her motives, Sage isn't stupid and save for some plot twist I can't see any reason she would be that blind.
But hey, as for Jill plot that is a "little" too much, I can live with those downside for the sake of enjoying the whole.
Even with those, BaDIK is still the best game I played on this site.
Really good point about the phone being off, it's been a while since I played the game so my details are rusty on that kind of thing. Agreed on everything else you said :Kappa:(y)

Reactions: Melimelo

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
ename144, for what it's worth, I also use open office and I never had any pb with your excell doc.
and by the way thx a lot for it, that's the one I usually follow, I'm too lazy to to even try to solve this mansion repair on my own.
So once again, a big (y)for it.
(sorry I don't know how to flag somebody, so I just write your "name" in plain)

Reactions: ename144

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
I too had the same thoughts about a Camilla involvement when I replayed it. I still cannot understand who's the blood in the library, I guess there could have been a fight involving Vinny and Nick (the only one that we know was there and knows about the blood). I could no see anybody with bandages or scratches.
Wait.... what blood!?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
digging Elena's free spirit, too; hope we get a scene with her in later episode and John boy be okay with it.
or... let Derek redo his hair, pretending he's John Boy, give Elena the consent
View attachment 1483789
Lol naah MC has no chance cause clearly Elena don't give a fuck about how hot or good looking he is,she's loyal to JB despite the fact that the dude has a dad bod at such a young age, man looks like couch potatoe personified lol which is also funny cause literally every Dik is in good physical shape then there's JB lol

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Lol naah MC has no chance cause clearly Elena don't give a fuck about how hot or good looking he is,she's loyal to JB despite the fact that the dude has a dad bod at such a young age, man looks like couch potatoe personified lol which is also funny cause literally every Dik is in good physical shape then there's JB lol
They already had a 3some with Arieth ... maybe they'll have one with MC :unsure:
I won't keep my hopes to high on this one but I'd like to see that :sneaky:;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
With all the focus on the mc baulking at being the "rebound guy", a great opportunity was missed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know why JB has let himself go? Because he's already got a serious girl. The rest of the DIKs still need to keep up appearances 'cause they are single, even Tommy since he's looking to trade up.

Hentaboy

Mar 12, 2019
man i just finished ep 7 on Sage path and the mansion is on 44% competion and only 2 more turns left should i redo it ? i am worried :/ also i am at $51 btw one more playthrough and it should be enough for the windows

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Really good point about the phone being off, it's been a while since I played the game so my details are rusty on that kind of thing. Agreed on everything else you said :Kappa:(y)
Btw, about the HOT's phones during this party at the preps, something buggs me from the beginning.
When MC asked one HOT (Heather for sure, not sure if there was another one) why they don't answer their phone, she says they had to let them with their belongings and Ash is on duty about that. But in the mean time there a lot of HOT posts on rooster ...
Are the only one who don't have their phone the ones the DIKs tried to call ?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
With all the focus on the mc baulking at being the "rebound guy", a great opportunity was missed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know why JB has let himself go? Because he's already got a serious girl. The rest of the DIKs still need to keep up appearances 'cause they are single, even Tommy since he's looking to trade up.
Lol Tremelo has like 3 "serious" girlfriend's being Maya, Josey and Jill and Tommy I wouldn't even say Heather is his girlfriend cause clearly she's just a piece of ass to him.

Reactions: shazba

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Are there still chances that episode 8 will be released on Friday 12th?
A chance? Yes. Beta testing is on going now. That said I think it’s more likely he’ll announce on the 12th the release is coming on the 19th. (Or the 19th for the 26th).

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I wonder if Rusty told Tommy that MC has access to the laptop.
I don't think Tommy would take that lightly.. Im sure he already hates the fact that Tremelo has been a dik for a minute and he's already seen as a leader..plus Tremelo might be the greatest Dik of all time depending on the choices we made, I know for a fact my MC is a G.O.A.T Dik lol.
But Tommy is just a big baby, dude just cares about the party side of things but when the Diks were down Tremelo was the one who brought them back to life while Tommy was sulking like a bitch and he's the VP... Even the president himself was sulking like a bitch so Tremelo has every right to been seen as a Dik leader in my opinion

markleon

Jan 20, 2020
Why did all the fight dramas become this(For example fight with Dawe in Ep2 ), and in the end they all turn out to be defeated?
It is Bug??? please help me!!!!!!

屏幕截图 2021-11-04 180155.png
屏幕截图 2021-11-04 180227.png
屏幕截图 2021-11-04 180833.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes