darji

Nov 3, 2021

View attachment 1492433

Testers and proofreader are working very hard, and thus the wait for episode 8 is almost over.

The Patreon release dates for Episode 8 - Crossroads are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, November 19

+$10 tiers: Monday, November 22

$5 tier: Friday, December 3 (Limited time, and only if you pledged at least $15 total during 2021.)

The estimated download size is 19.5 GB. So, be sure that you have at least 40 GB of disk space to extract the files.

Love

Dr PinkCake
so we will get this and AWAM in the same week?....

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

View attachment 1492433

Testers and proofreader are working very hard, and thus the wait for episode 8 is almost over.

The Patreon release dates for Episode 8 - Crossroads are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, November 19

+$10 tiers: Monday, November 22

$5 tier: Friday, December 3 (Limited time, and only if you pledged at least $15 total during 2021.)

The estimated download size is 19.5 GB. So, be sure that you have at least 40 GB of disk space to extract the files.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Man, I hate when release day is given with so much waiting time :/ I prefer to have the announcement three days before or so.

Longest. Week. Ever.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
A lot of drama (as usual) , no cliffhanger
Didn't DPC mentioned there would be a big decision and a huge "damnnnn" moment?
I think he will finish season 2 with a huge bang and something to talk about for months.

Knowing he is a bit of a perfectionist and each episode him raising the bar... this will be one to talk about during christmass diner ;)

Bet alot of open questions from Shaz will be answered this episode. He can't just let so many of us hanging on a thread for another 6/7 months.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Didn't DPC mentioned there would be a big decision and a huge "damnnnn" moment?
I think he will finish season 2 with a huge bang and something to talk about for months.

Knowing he is a bit of a perfectionist and each episode him raising the bar... this will be one to talk about during christmass diner ;)

Bet alot of open questions from Shaz will be answered this episode. He can't just let so many of us hanging on a thread for another 6/7 months.
A big decision like in chapter 4. There is a lot talking about after every chapter. But no cliffhanger like in chapter 6 for example

Of course according to me

Reactions: ename144

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I can't even imagine what could be a powerful season finale if not Halloween. But judging by the previews and images from the rooster, the main part of the episode will be devoted to transitional exams. This logically continues the ideas of the 7th episode about the balance between studying and partying. Halloween will probably be moved to season 3, which sounds pretty damn bad. If you remember in episode 4 and 5, the party itself and the initiation into DIks took ridiculously little time.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes