Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I unironically just started playing games with sound (I have roommates and thin walls) and holy fuck I missed out on some good songs.

Any other games with good soundtracks?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only other character post I can see myself doing is Sage. I’ve already decided it will be analysis of her dik style vs her chick style shown throughout the game, with a focus on which side of her personality is more prevalent. The only issue is I can’t be fucked right now.

I never intended to do a Maya post, and then I was suddenly inspired, but the only thing the Madame inspires me to do is rush to the bathroom! :sick:

I did write something of a poem for her. The Madame's Glory.
the time was not yet right, but a lot changes in 3-4 years....

If DPC put Madame there, there is definitely a reason...:cool:

just be patient and inspiration will come

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba
Sep 9, 2021
I do not play BADiK because I think it has a good story. In fact I think the writing is a bit stinky. The music is top notch. The WINGMAN writing is choice, but the rest is sub par. DPC himself states that writing is his weak point. Renders, animations, music, all top 1%! Story, in the top 50% but not much higher.

Too many hanging and divergent points that he probably will never properly address.

Speaking of models. The Quinn model is quite popular, but Gatz from Timestamps has a much better model, and a more likable character, and she is also a prostitute, well ok former prostitute, and drug dealer.. Now she is a stripper, and a love interest. Much more engaging story as well. However, DPC does do the best damned models over all of just about any game I know. (Julianna from Timestamps is the ultimate MILF though!)

Bella, for all that complain about her exaggerated physique, would be my choice to happily take me and damage me as she wishes!

Drifty also does amazing sound tracks for his games, and damn good models and damn good writing. He just might make it to the elite club yet!

Peace!
You are speaking out of your ass buddy, 7746(till we are at) pages of discussion on story is not enough for you !:cautious::FacePalm:
the words you have choose :WeSmart:, it's clear you don't like her(QUINN) so move on. . .no-buddy gives a :poop: ,,, at the best, quinn gonna give you a finger (n) for the place where sun don't shine :unsure::cautious::LOL:

I like your signature ! kinda gives friendly felling . . . like when you meet your best friend , he sees you and his first word . . MF :LOL:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You are speaking out of your ass buddy, 7746(till we are at) pages of discussion on story is not enough for you !:cautious::FacePalm:
the words you have choose :WeSmart:, it's clear you don't like her(QUINN) so move on. . .no-buddy gives a :poop: ,,, at the best, quinn gonna give you a finger (n) for the place where sun don't shine :unsure::cautious::LOL:
Knew I ignored that guy for some reason. Someone thinking Timestamps actually has more engaging story clearly has problems.
"Gatz" IDK who that is, but Gaz's character has the depth of a beach shore.
"Their model being the same", the only thing that's the same is their haircuts btw.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Rando Question #2 if yall had to choose 1 girl/woman for Tremelo to settle with(or if you wanna immerse yourself into the game, 1 girl/woman you would settle with) who would it be? her significance/insignificance is irrelevant so it can be anyone in the game,doesnt necessarily have to be 1 of the main girls.

Sage Slave

Aug 13, 2018
Can I still get Bella and Jill scenes even though I'm on Massive DIK? I'm redoing my run so I'm asking if that is possible.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes