Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How hasn’t sage been honest, she’s been brutally so.
If she would drop this whole Chad issue I would probably trust her more but she only wants to get revenge on whoever Chad is cheating with she hasn't said anything about leaving Chad now surely that should have been the first thing she did, and not to mention she knows more about what goes on with Quinn and the other Hot's that she hasn't told us about.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
People are too sensitive anyways, unless its something really really horrible then idk what all the fuss is about, but hey you got some people who wanted to some playing over the fact that MC was tied to a chair and forcefully grinded on, so maybe its just me
Seeing as how we're so early into the game the worst is yet to come. All major drama has yet to be introduced and confronted with. We don't know what'll happen but it obviously won't be good and DPC gave us that warning for a reason.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If she would drop this whole Chad issue I would probably trust her more but she only wants to get revenge on whoever Chad is cheating with she hasn't said anything about leaving Chad now surely that should have been the first thing she did, and not to mention she knows more about what goes on with Quinn and the other Hot's that she hasn't told us about.
Right now she only want to know who the girl is. no telling what comes next though i hope mc can talk her out of this vengfull path she has set her self up for.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I wonder if MC will get the chance to bang her or if she'll only be there for comedic purposes.
This will be one of the bigger missions from Hellweek fuck aerilith without getting caught by dawe and if Dawe catch you kick his ass again.. :whistle: Here is another win for the Diks.. :love:

Btw is it me or is Tommy the real Pussy here?? Here he says to me i tought i had balls to fuck Dawe girl and Jacob says come on man no one cares about Dawe ?? So does this mean that Jacob has bigger balls then Tommy or does this make Tommy a pussy for thinking he needs balls to fuck Dawe girl ?? :unsure:

If he really had balls then he just fucked Dawe girl without consequence like everyone else.. OMG this is confusing.. :whistle:

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Why should she dump chad before she gets revenge on both him and who he is cheating with.
We have no clue whether she’s oblivious or complicit in quinn’sactivities.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
If she would drop this whole Chad issue I would probably trust her more but she only wants to get revenge on whoever Chad is cheating with she hasn't said anything about leaving Chad now surely that should have been the first thing she did
she obviously hasn't gotten over Chad yet, at this point she may be interested in MC if you're on massive/huge dik path but it's still 75% about getting revenge on Chad. so i agree, she's not being honest because she's essentially using MC to get Chad jealous.

and not to mention she knows more about what goes on with Quinn and the other Hot's that she hasn't told us about.
tbf though, why would she have tell MC anything related to Quinn or the HOTS? he never asked and even if he did, it's their business not his. for all we know Quinn's restaurant is her enterprise completely separated from the HOTS, and let's also remember she doesn't force anyone to participate. so i don't see how it affects MC in any way.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why should she dump chad before she gets revenge on both him and who he is cheating with.
We have no clue whether she’s oblivious or complicit in quinn’sactivities.
Most women would dump someone for cheating right away but if Sage wants to be a doormat more power to her, of course, she knows what Quinn is up to she is practically in the middle of it she's probably heard stuff from the other hot's as well

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She`s not lying about it though,it`s not like she promises to leave the whole issue and than doesn`t,quite opposite she says exactly what she wants and what she`s up to.
As for her knowing about anything considering Quinn we can only guess and one guess is just as good as the other

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
tbf though, why would she have tell MC anything related to Quinn or the HOTS? he never asked and even if he did, it's their business not his. for all we know Quinn's restaurant is her enterprise completely separated from the HOTS, and let's also remember she doesn't force anyone to participate. so i don't see how it affects MC in any way.
She`s not lying about it though,it`s not like she promises to leave the whole issue and than doesn`t,quite opposite she says exactly what she wants and what she`s up to.
As for her knowing about anything considering Quinn we can only guess and one guess is just as good as the other
So you guys don't think she is deceiving the MC? she could just want to get revenge on this girl for taking Chad she could turn around and say thanks for helping me but I'm staying with Chad and you basically get nothing out of it. In Sage's case, some girls seem to have a habit of going back for seconds with a cheater.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Exactly she made it pretty clear: "You scratch my back, I scratch yours". She wants you to spy on Chad and she'll return the favour, she made no notion of leaving him or being with the mc.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So you guys don't think she is deceiving the MC? she could just want to get revenge on this girl for taking Chad she could turn around and say thanks for helping me but I'm staying with Chad and you basically get nothing out of it. In Sage's case, some girls seem to have a habit of going back for seconds with a cheater.
She can but the thing is,she did not promised to leave Chad for the MC,she asks MC to spy on Chad after the wedgie incident and than makes a deal involving his stuff as a payment for spying on Chad.After the thing is done she still does not promise to leave it alone on the contrary she says,clearly,that she wants revenge.It is obvious she`s not over the Chad thing,I have not felt decived by her

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Wouldn't call it 'deceiving' since she's still upfront with it, when she asks MC to help her further she even says she wants to find the girl. The proper term would be 'using' us. If what you even say is true, then idc I'll still help Sage for sexual favours and let her return to Chad, because she clearly can't fix up her act and will get cheated on again.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She can but the thing is,she did not promised to leave Chad for the MC,she asks MC to spy on Chad after the wedgie incident and than makes a deal involving his stuff as a payment for spying on Chad.After the thing is done she still does not promise to leave it alone on the contrary she says,clearly,that she wants revenge.It is obvious she`s not over the Chad thing,I have not felt decived by her
The whole not being over Chad is what bothers me the most about her. I just wish the MC could have a single functioning brain cell and not thinking with his dick she really has played us for a sucker bat's the eyelids play about with the MC's dick and he is willing to do anything for her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The whole not being over Chad is what bothers me the most about her. I just wish the MC could have a single functioning brain cell and not thinking with his dick she really has played us for a sucker bat's the eyelids play about with the MC's dick and he is willing to do anything for her.
You as a player have a choice,there is no one official cannon,your MC doesn`t have to pursue her anymore than what is necessery for the story to progress ;)Sage is risky,she`s also on a DIK path,you can just avoid her

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes