Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I love Nicole, too, but I highly doubt the "has no drama" part. She's a single mom in her 30s working as a stripper. She must have drama in her life. All we can say is that Tremolo simply has no clue because he doesn't know her at all.

I love all the women in this game, but have to agree that if this were real life, Josy would be the best candidate, followed by Maya. With Maya you even get an awesome brother-in-law with Derek. The biggest risk is that at some point she realizes her thing for Tremolo was a fleeting infatuation and she's actually a full-on lesbian. Josy is the same age, cute, loves sex, and sweet. What's not to love?

Jill and Sage are both awesome, but Tremolo is just starting his college career and they are graduating, so the timing is bad. Quinn is sexy af but she is trouble with a capital T. Camila might be cool, but we really don't know anything about her other than she has a big ass and turns tricks (works as a prostitute, for people who don't know that phrase). Riona, Sarah, Melanie, Lily, and most of the other women are hot, but seem only interested in Tremolo's cock. Not complaining, but a relationship is (for better or worse) about more than sex.
Just gonna say this : Lily isn't only interested in MC's dick. She's interested in it because it's MC's dick. Main point there is MC, he's not a complete asshole(if you act that way), and he's got "balls". Isn't afraid to stand up for himself, doesn't treat strippers like walking pussies, but treats them as people etc. It's not just his dick is what I'm saying

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
that in my opinion is a more complex situation

then we can believe what they tell us or not, but Maya says that she was convinced that the story with Josy was over, while Josy, who accuses herself of being a cheater and in my opinion does well, however, thought not to see Maya again
Just, I'm doing a new run, and that part is much clearer to me, the Saturday of the date between the MC and Josy, Maya and Josy talked (maybe only by message, that's not clear), Josy told Maya that she was giving up and would go away (same thing she tells the MC that same night), then Josy's cell phone is seized and she does not communicate with Maya again, leaving that as the last word.
It does not exculpate any of them, but it gives another nuance to the whole situation.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
But you don't usually get divorced for no reason as well, even if it happens the 3rd, 4th or 5th time. The inhibition threshold may be lower due to the experience of the last divorce(s), if it was unproblematic, but that does not mean that you do it just because you are bored.

Perhaps my example was not the best, but I will stick to the heart of what I said.
there is a cognitive dissonance atm! people state that half of all marriages end in divorce which is false statistically because only 40% of marriages end in divorce because they do marriages per year / number of divorces forgetting that some people (morons mostly) go through a 2nd 3rd 4th and so far the maximum was a lady who divorced 11 times i believe (still better then the old system where they would poison their husbands but not by much)!

ofc we use the terms of the west but in the middle east the divorce rate is sky rocketing as couples hit the middle and middle high class!

another issue with the divorce statistic is that people are marrying less and less and therefore when you make the math you ignore long life partners and those that never married nor will they ever be married which makes for a weak comparison with the olden days where everyone married up to 90% (strangely the statistic for fertility in women have not decreased and only half of the women reproduce while for men ... well there is a crisis among st the young ones only 20% of the new generation up to 30 years old as been a father which is 1/3 of previous generations which means women are reproducing with fewer men, or older gentleman!)

do pay attention when i mean fertility of women i mean women who have been mothers and not how many children they have(thus the sharp decline in children, since women stop at one when before it was as high as 6.1... although northern Nigeria still has 7.2 children per woman which is insane when you consider their average age is 25 so they still got... 7 kids in them if fully used to their maximum capacity)!
also in the 19th century only half of the men and women reproduced and only those are counted as reproducing makes or else from the general population of young men atm up to the age of 30 only 15% (well its 17.x% or something but lets use round numbers) have been fathers... does not mean they will not be further in life while women have that small gap of 20 years or 15 if you consider societal norms and the current prevalent culture to find a husband make a baby and raise that baby!

better stop talking now i can go on for hours on demographics and all components of geo strategy!

Reactions: thorin0815

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just, I'm doing a new run, and that part is much clearer to me, the Saturday of the date between the MC and Josy, Maya and Josy talked (maybe only by message, that's not clear), Josy told Maya that she was giving up and would go away (same thing she tells the MC that same night), then Josy's cell phone is seized and she does not communicate with Maya again, leaving that as the last word.
It does not exculpate any of them, but it gives another nuance to the whole situation.
that situation will never be clear. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but for me it remains an objective distinction: Maya may consider herself sincerely "single" at that moment, while Josy considers herself constantly already committed, which is the essential requirement to talk about betrayal

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That was IMO just a denial of reality on the part of Sage.
Sage officially continued to be Chad's girlfriend for everybody, not only for herself. she has yet to accept the feelings she had about the relationship, but the relationship is undeniable.

So much so that Chad is the one who had to officially break up with her to close this chapter.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well the MC as a Lesbian side to him... and he is the spitting image of his mother in terms of face so i can believe his androgynous aspect might be attractive to those interested in girls and have less strong boundaries in regards to sexual partners!

what i mean is that i can see a lesbian digging the MC he is very feminine like!
he even throws tantrums like a crazy bitch instead of getting it on in a threesome as a real dude would!

The relationship may have emotionally been over but neither of them had the balls to officially break it off. They were both doing things behind the other's back. I'd argue they both cheated on each other.
come on how can Chad be cheating on Sage? he was never into her to begin with, besides its only cheating if its with a girl for Chad or with a dude for Sage!

its not cheating if there is not a cuckoldry danger or financial cuckoldry danger (as in pay child support steal resources from the wife´s planned vacations!)
since Chad is playing it safe and there is absolutely no danger of him or Troy getting pregnant (does not stop them from trying and going at it every chance they have tough...) Chad can not be accused of cheating since its not with a working womb!

If the shepherdess husband fucks a sheep is it cheating? No, its just really weird, but fluffy deserves some love too on top of that!
I highly doubt it. Bella even said she was never "adulterer" and hates them in episode 6. Do you really think virgin "this is too fast" Jill who hates cheaters is going to going to go down on Bella? It's either Jill violated Bella in the middle of the night like she did to MC or it's another one of DPC's stupid storylines.
read above! there is no chance of them getting preggers there is no cheating, period! So yes they can have fucked and it would not be cheating!

do notice the time James left is the time of Jill arrival at college and she just having turned 18!

Pretty much. Just look at Maya and Josy. It's still a game so maybe not the best example, but them 'fixing' their relationship just to throw themselves at the MC 2.6 seconds later is pretty in line with how cheaters think.
and in this case its real cheating since they can get preggers as Maya recognises and Josy´s sultry looks seem to aim as a desire (damm that fill me up in ep1 is so telling...)

3) The problem of responsibility. Responsibility to yourself and others for your actions. This is what it means to be an adult. You can do a lot of bad things, but be a man to the end and admit your mistakes, move on.
or if you´re a girl take responsibility by finding a man to take the blame!

By the way i have a new theory!
Stanley is Nicole`s kid baby mamma and that is why he has a hard on for us, he suspects you fucked his ex-wife!
So no drama? lol Stanley will fuck you up whenever he has a chance! if there is a kid there is a daddy somewhere and that is drama like hell!

that situation will never be clear. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but for me it remains an objective distinction: Maya may consider herself sincerely "single" at that moment, while Josy considers herself constantly already committed, which is the essential requirement to talk about betrayal
thats because Josy´s entire self worth is derived from having someone in her life!
So for her its preferable to be a cheater than to be a nobody!
and this makes perfect sense all her actions is to ensure she does not end up alone
even if it means threatening to leave, trap some idiot with a stupid haircut with a baby or cheating
or... ignore what her heart tells her to do! she is too needy and will always be dependent on having someone there for her
or her self worth and self esteem will go down the drain!
Let me present you a theory someone posted long time ago (I don't remember who it was, but it was probably Warscared)

- James cheated on Bella and left her for another woman. He is actually Steve's dad that has been mentioned in the story before.
that as Dalli written all over it!

my theory is that Bella and James child died and the marriage broke apart from there, with each other searching consolation in others people´s arms! probably a car accident with Bella driving or... the child was born with some sort of disease that put them under so much stress that when the child died they both snapped!

Also my theory regarding steve is that he will go full incel avenger and kill Josy and hurt the MC and Tommy real bad perhaps even setting the MC`S house on fire with Neil inside it! If you did not showed Steve that you are human enough to comfort him in his time of deep despair!

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Is a coma really the most logical explanation though?

There are other possible routes that seem more fitting:

- James or Bella had an affaire
- James died
- James didn't want kids which ended the relationship
- James was a college kingpin which ended the relationship
- James had a small wiener...which ended the relationship :WeSmart:
- James became gay
- James became a transvestite
- James is actually Madame Rose.
Let me present you a theory someone posted long time ago (I don't remember who it was, but it was probably Warscared)

- James cheated on Bella and left her for another woman. He is actually Steve's dad that has been mentioned in the story before.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019

Steve is around MC's age I'd assume. So that would put him at 18ish? Unless James is much older than Bella there's no way he's Steve's father. I know Bella's age hasn't been explicitly stated but I'd assume she's around 27-35. I'd assumed her husband was around the same age. But if James is Steve's father then I'd assume he's at least 40+. Having James as Steve's father would be a weird turn of events that doesn't logically make much sense.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Maybe so, but I'm sure eventually the game will force the MC to choose between Jill and Bella (since as of right now you can do things with both of them and it doesn't seem to matter too much). I know it would be incredibly convoluted but having the MC find out that Jill and Bella had an affair and forcing the MC to pick a side would be one way of doing it. It would be a terrible way of doing it but if push came to shove it would theoretically work.
I don't think it was an affair, as in a real relationship, more like a fling , one time thing. It perhaps began the way Jill get off on MC's hand when he sleeps in her bed, but some more after that this same night before they "realise what they where doing (they were sleepy, gimme a break :D) That's why nothing is really said but there's an embarassment about that between them.
I don't know how to express it better than that, sorry if it's unclear.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Steve is around MC's age I'd assume. So that would put him at 18ish? Unless James is much older than Bella there's no way he's Steve's father. I know Bella's age hasn't been explicitly stated but I'd assume she's around 27-35. I'd assumed her husband was around the same age. But if James is Steve's father then I'd assume he's at least 40+. Having James as Steve's father would be a weird turn of events that doesn't logically make much sense.
She said her hellweek was 18 years ago, it means she's 36-37.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella's age has been stated fairly definitively, she says that 18 years earlier she was a freshman, so she is about 18 years older than MC, which makes Lostanddamned 's theory teroically possible

but what would it matter to us if James was Steve's father (who we saw in the first chapter and looks nothing like in the matrimony photos) who we haven't seen since the second chapter?

• Hey there
Reactions: Melimelo

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
She said her hellweek was 18 years ago, it means she's 36-37.
My point still stands. If her husband is Steve's father and they're around the same age. They would have to have gotten married and then he immediately cheated on her. She's stated in the past that James has only been gone a few years. Him being Steve's father doesn't make any sense.

Edit: Unless Steve is from a relationship previous to his relationship with Bella. That still feels like a stretch though.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
My point still stands. If her husband is Steve's father and they're around the same age. They would have to have gotten married and then he immediately cheated on her. She's stated in the past that James has only been gone a few years. Him being Steve's father doesn't make any sense.
It wasn't to invalidate your point, it was just a precision about her age.
Otherwise, I think there's no way her husband could be Steve's father. And they certainly didn't marry during Bella's freshman year, but after college.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Jill and Bella are about to sleep in the same bed and Jill says something like "it won't happen again".
It's either Jill violated Bella in the middle of the night like she did to MC or it's another one of DPC's stupid storylines.
I think it's much more likely that she hand-humped Bella. The poor hideous little goblinoid is clearly starved for real affection, she's going to act out - even if it's a subconscious thing. That probably would create a bit of friction between the respectable (but separated) married woman, esp. if she's not into women. There will be awkwardness. I know I'd feel pretty fsking weird if I'd woken up after spending the night at a friend's place and found out he'd been jerkin' my gherkin, sleepy-time or no. That's a No-Go situation, a definite violation of boundaries.

In my game, it was only the glorious cock helm that prevented MC from becoming a victim of that sleeping predator.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Also my theory regarding steve is that he will go full incel avenger and kill Josy and hurt the MC and Tommy real bad perhaps even setting the MC`S house on fire with Neil inside it! If you did not showed Steve that you are human enough to comfort him in his time of deep despair!
If Steve kills Burke and/or Vinny if MC was nice to him way back in the shop, I will declare him as the best bro MC ever had in the game. :Kappa:

P.S: Who's fucking theory was it about the James, Monica and Lynette threesome and that James is MC's real dad? Was it yours or dalli_x

Reactions: Warscared
Jan 16, 2020
Is a coma really the most logical explanation though?

There are other possible routes that seem more fitting:

- James or Bella had an affaire
- James died
- James didn't want kids which ended the relationship
- James was a college kingpin which ended the relationship
- James had a small wiener...which ended the relationship :WeSmart:
- James became gay
- James became a transvestite
- James is actually Madame Rose.
James is James Bond. If you watched No Time to Die then you know what happened to him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

I have another theory. Jill's sister transitioned and took up the name James and married Bella. That's why she/he got kicked out by Jill's family. And then one day he suddenly disappeared. Bella thinks he left her. But what happened was Jill's family, to save their face, had him killed.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I have another theory. Jill's sister transitioned and took up the name James and married Bella. That's why she/he got kicked out by Jill's family. And then one day he suddenly disappeared. Bella thinks he left her. But what happened was Jill's family, to save their face, had him killed.
I think James left 3years before, basically the year Jill came in Bella life so it's kinda possible. But it wouldn't explain the mystery room (or why Jill would get her sister legacy)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes