laliandra

May 2, 2019
So you guys don't think she is deceiving the MC? she could just want to get revenge on this girl for taking Chad she could turn around and say thanks for helping me but I'm staying with Chad and you basically get nothing out of it. In Sage's case, some girls seem to have a habit of going back for seconds with a cheater.
i don't think we can accuse her of lying to MC, but do i think she's being honest? absolutely not. she's obviously been using him to spite Chad. if this was real life i would agree 100% with you, she'd eventually go back to him at least once. but being a VN, i think MC is safe if he follows the Sage route, or as safe as you can be in a DPC game :p

and he is willing to do anything for her.
it does remind me of a certain poll titled something like would you suck a cock for Maya? :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You as a player have a choice,there is no one official cannon,your MC doesn`t have to pursue her anymore than what is necessery for the story to progress ;)Sage is risky,she`s also on a DIK path,you can just avoid her
I know I'm just pissed that we have her as a Li and not the likes of Jade or Quinn that is the biggest injustice here a girl that can't get over her cheating boyfriend is picked ahead of the hot teacher with husband issues and the bad girl that needs some love.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
You as a player have a choice,there is no one official cannon,your MC doesn`t have to pursue her anymore than what is necessery for the story to progress ;)Sage is risky,she`s also on a DIK path,you can just avoid her
I like to think that my MC knows how Sage is using him, yet still chooses to help her for the sex. Because my MC made it clear he doesn't get along well with Sage since I'm on chick path for my queen. So he's not emotionally invested in her or expects a relationship, he's just in it for sex.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I know I'm just pissed that we have her as a Li and not the likes of Jade or Quinn that is the biggest injustice here a girl that can't get over her cheating boyfriend is picked ahead of the hot teacher with husband issues and the bad girl that needs some love.
Yeah, it would be more interesting to have an actual professor or an evil LI than another slutty college thot. It's a shame the game won't go that way.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It`s a mistake,a missed opportunity to make something truly glorious,epic and remarkable....something that would change the way we look at the world and ourselves,something that would shake the foundations of time and space or just make everyone happy:giggle:
Either way
It`s so frustrating,those characters are in the game already,like,so close and yet just beyond our reach

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Can’t believe I’m saying this but let’s wait until the end of episode 4/chapter 1. If certain characters aren’t Li by then, your last hope is that they are added into the next chapter/episode 5. If not by then, there is no hope for those side girls.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The situation about Sage is really annoying although I get it what was the idea behind it.

With all LIs you've got an emotional connection first and then physical and sexual. Sage is supposed to go in the opposite direction - she'll have sex with MC and everything but she'll become emotionally interested in him as time progresses and when she'll saw the foolishness of spying Chad.

About other girls... A long time ago when I played my first VN - I think it was "True Love" or "Season of Sakura", both really nice dating sims - there was one specific path. You could basically choose which girl to pursue but you could also choose not to bother with any. If you did that, you'd find a little cat. Of course, that's Japanese game so it's not just a cat but typical neko-girl.

I don't see why here wouldn't be possible to do the same thing. If your MC was man-whore fucking everything alive, there could be special ending for him. Also, if your MC didn't pursue any of the main girls but just scenes with one of the side girls, it could have another ending. It's quite simple for the coder, really.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can’t believe I’m saying this but let’s wait until the end of episode 4/chapter 1. If certain characters aren’t Li by then, your last hope is that they are added into the next chapter/episode 5. If not by then, there is no hope for those side girls.
I got rather excited the other day about this actually as DPC has Jade as his avatar on discord but I know I'm just getting my hope up and I'll have to settle for one of the main girls. :(

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I see people talking about sage she is using you etc.. isn't Josie doing the same ?? she is stringing you along who knows who her boyfriend is etc.. she invites you out till the kissing scene happen and then drops the bomb on your lap like sorry i have a boyfriend could you not have mentioned this before inviting me ??

At least with sage you already know she has a boyfriend and if you chose to help her then that's your buisness. you still have a choice..

At the start of the game mc also had a choice not to help Sage. :whistle:

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I see people talking about sage she is using you etc.. isn't Josie doing the same ?? he is stringing you along who knows who her boyfriend is etc.. she invites you out till the kissing scene happen and then drops the bomb on your lap like sorry i have a boyfriend could you not have mentioned this before inviting me ??

At least with sage you already know she has a boyfriend and if you chose to help her then that's your buisness. you still have a choice..
No, not really. Both Josy and Bella have some issues to be the "perfect" LI: Josy's mysterious BF/GF and Bella's tsundere behaviour. But, in both cases, we know there is something unknown in their stories and with that unknown we'll be able to understand the full situation.

With Sage, there are no unknowns. She wants to find with whom is Chad cheating on her. She sees you as mercenary and she pays you with her body. She never shows or says anything about a possible relationship with MC. Moreover, Chad and his new GF is all she sees and all she is interested in. That's a huge difference compared to Bella or Josy.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
But she's not asking anything in return, i can't believe that I AM defending Josy, her "affair" with the MC is because she actually likes him, while Sage.....well Sage is trading her sexy body in exchange to help with finding out who that cuck is dating behind her back at least for now, i believe she will get addicted to some Major D in time

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
But she's not asking anything in return, i can't believe that I AM defending Josy, her "affair" with the MC is because she actually likes him, while Sage.....well Sage is trading her sexy body in exchange to help with finding out who that cuck is dating behind her back at least for now, i believe she will get addicted to some Major D in time
Yep mc is going to spoil her for sure.. :love:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I see people talking about sage she is using you etc.. isn't Josie doing the same ?? he is stringing you along who knows who her boyfriend is etc.. she invites you out till the kissing scene happen and then drops the bomb on your lap like sorry i have a boyfriend could you not have mentioned this before inviting me ??

At the start of the game mc also had a choice not to help Sage. :whistle:
idk about the rest but i think the big difference is that Sage wants Chad to find out about you and her while Josy doesn't. you're right, her boyfriend could be an even bigger and stronger Chad and if he finds out MC would get fucked, so let's just hope it's not a boyfriend and it was Maya all along :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes