Blackchip

Apr 22, 2017
That's the thing, DPC used F95 to grow with his first game. it worked and now that he makes ton shit of money, he thinks fuck f95. fuck all the ppl that dont give me money. i mean you can see it for example, that his discord isnt even public, not a few channel or something.. noooo the whole freaking discord...

i mean shit.. i like his games. BUT he behaves like a ungrateful spoiled little brat.
Thank you. I also don't like the fact that he doesn't use the shit load of money he makes to hire a programmer so he can focus more of his time on the story and renders, so his supporters will actually get more than 2 episodes in a freaking year! If the projected numbers are right and the next episode is bigger than this one, they will have a total of one episode next year.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Thank you. I also don't like the fact that he doesn't use the shit load of money he makes to hire a programmer so he can focus more of his time on the story and renders, so his supporters will actually get more than 2 episodes in a freaking year! If the projected numbers are right and the next episode is bigger than this one, they will have a total of one episode next year.
100% agree with you..... but imagine working for a guy like this!?! I would fucking end up strangling him.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I got banned from his Discord server and reimbursed from Patreon when I informed Dr PinkCake in a private message that I was writing a walkthrough. I like this game but its creator is clearly a control freak, radical when it comes to defending his project (and his own paid guide). So it doesn't surprise me that he is against mods too.
Lmao what?! :LUL: I swear sometimes it feels like he spends half his time role playing as Dog The Bounty Hunter :KEK:
What's he going to do next? Go after content creators for putting up the whole episodes on YouTube?

Dec 6, 2019
100% agree with you..... but imagine working for a guy like this!?! I would fucking end up strangling him.
Yeah you ain't kidding. What a spoiled little shit, treating the site that gave him the exposure and his constant crapping on anyone that doesn't give him money on Patreon. That and his control freak nature. Can't believe i was a supporter of his and gave him money up till episode 7.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm totally down with the first sentence, the rest sounds a bit too melodramatic though.
I suppose it's good to know your thirst for blood can theoretically be slaked. :confused:

DPC lost his mind, what harm you could do it to him or his business by writing a walktrough. I was doing a season 2´s guide for Steam but now im not so sure to keep doing it.
Well, selling hintbooks for adventure games was a profitable endeavor back in the pre-internet days. Perhaps DPC feels he can leverage the walkthrough as a prize worth higher Patreon tiers? (Though if so, he seriously needs to step up his game. Of the various walkthroughs I've seen, DPC's is easily the worst; it's not even text-searchable!)

More likely though, DPC is just a control freak as Casiope said. He wants people to experience his game the way he wrote it. A fan's walkthrough might give people the wrong ideas - or worse call attention to things DPC didn't want us to notice yet - and that can not be tolerated!

Personally, I think the game's better with a walkthrough; it helps smooth over some of DPC's more convoluted mechanics when you can see what makes them tick. DPC's attempts to suppress better information are a big negative, IMHO. Unfortunately, like with all creators, we have to take the good with the bad. I'll toss DPC some money if the update lives up to expectations, but there's a reason I'm not supporting him month to month.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's my mission to make Riona cum from sex.

that's the true and only goal of badik

Doing so unlocks the God's Own Harem ending. All of the LI's, and all of the side girls give up their lives aside from pleasing you, all of it bank rolled by Jade's payout on Steven and Tybalt's life insurance policies after they die in a tragic "accident" when Tybalt gets his GoldeX stuck in Steven's ass while fisting him dry. The rest of your life is spent having daily orgies with which ever of the ladies you choose, having as many children as you wish with each of the ladies.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Doing so unlocks the God's Own Harem ending. All of the LI's, and all of the side girls give up their lives aside from pleasing you, all of it bank rolled by Jade's payout on Steven and Tybalt's life insurance policies after they die in a tragic "accident" when Tybalt gets his GoldeX stuck in Steven's ass while fisting him dry. The rest of your life is spent having daily orgies with which ever of the ladies you choose, having as many children as you wish with each of the ladies.
I sometimes wonder if all of the harem fan's have really thought through all the implications of their desires.

I mean living with a woman is difficult at the best of times. Constantly being asked what you're thinking, constantly shoring up their insecurities (No that skirt/dress/pants doesn't make you look fat) and what about the monthly psychotic break? Do you hope that their periods will sync after time so you have an actual Hell Week, tougher than anything a DIK could dream of? Or what if they don't and every month is like waltzing through a minefield? And just how many Mothers-in-law can an average man stand?

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I sometimes wonder if all of the harem fan's have really thought through all the implications of their desires.

I mean living with a woman is difficult at the best of times. Constantly being asked what you're thinking, constantly shoring up their insecurities (No that skirt/dress/pants doesn't make you look fat) and what about the monthly psychotic break? Do you hope that their periods will sync after time so you have an actual Hell Week, tougher than anything a DIK could dream of? Or what if they don't and every month is like waltzing through a minefield? And just how many Mothers-in-law can an average man stand?
I had Tybalt's hand getting snapped off by his father's ass, killing them both, and synced up periods is what you comment on?

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I'm not sure. The hand doesn't match up, I would say.
Could be Camila too, from this angle you cant see her tatoos, and to change her nails into black is no big deal. Some girls changing their nails on daily basis ^^ Or maybe another Zoey scene? For Becky... i dont know, she is not that slim i would say? But either way, its not a main girl, thats for sure.

Hopefully the update delivers, was way too long since the last. 2 updates a year is a little bit low, and to be honest... chapter 7 wasnt THAT big contentwise... there was not much progress for the story overall, and the Hot Party was the biggest part, with no development in any way for any relationship or storyarchs.

I wasnt disapointed, far from that... there was a lot to play and to discover, with many very different paths. But the story and relationship development was standing still overall in the last Chapter. This must change in the upcoming Chapter. Hopefully with ending the "mansion rebuild" and maybe not antoher big party-free-roam event there will be enough room to get some good progress going for the story and different relationships.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes