Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Just based on what I have already experienced, on the same day it is available... you just have to overcome the difficulty of downloading 19.5 gb without nopy.
Is that 19.5 gb for just an update portion or for the whole game? Because if it's for the whole game then the update portion will be somewhat managable 5.7 gb...

binoko

Nov 17, 2018
Is that 19.5 gb for just an update portion or for the whole game? Because if it's for the whole game then the update portion will be somewhat managable 5.7 gb...
There is no update this time. You will need to download the whole game.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
This is a young arieth.
Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I cheated Dr. PinkCake, thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too - you've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm dalli_x , and you are too... No... He's the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story - this "legend" - it's ours. We can change the Being a DIK story - and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're dalli_x. - dalli_x, probably, when he ascends into heaven.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
20 pages of posts to catch up on. Deep breath!

Why Halloween party is such a big deal?
'Cause A Halloween party is like a masquerade party. And masquerade parties often end in epic orgies. :sneaky:

There's nothing special about Riona. To be blunt, Riona is a whore who doesn't cum from a dick, likes to listen to hard rock and looks sad most of the time. Although we can say even less about Camila (well, except that she has a big ass). These are ordinary third-party girls introduced to the plot for hot scenes. But judging by the preview, DPC wants to tell more about Riona. But so far there is nothing special about it.
I think the special thing about Riona is that she is tragic. She's the sad girl who wants to be happy, and even the few moments where we see her happy, reality comes in and wipes that smile away. We just want her to be happy...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can separate someone's work from the creator you know. The Witcher novels are great but the author Andrzej Sapkowski is kinda a dick and JK Rowling has fallen out of favour with fans of her books. You act like no one on here pays for BADIK but plenty do including myself who bought it on steam and this forum is part of the reason the game got so much attention in the first place. Any criticism DPC gets he earned himself he was fine with piracy before he started making millions off of BADIK (you can literally find comments he's left on here about how he was ok with piracy) other creators on here are lucky if they make a couple hundred bucks a month. The joke is too that he's banning people supporting him $50+ or more over such petty things like creating walkthroughs, videos and leaking images. Imagine if Rockstar Games or some studio banned players over that lol. Now I don't know what the opinion of the guy you replied to is but as for myself I started to see DPC in an unfavourable light when stories of what he's doing seeped through on here. I like BADIK but DPC is no patron saint who is infallible and cannot be criticised :KEK: It's a very early 2000's game industry attitude
There's been one major change since DPC first started creating this game; he quit his job and this game is now his major, if not sole source of income.

If it was just a hobby, sharing it would be fun and earning a bit from it (to cover expenses and make a bit of cash on the side) would be great.

But now this game is his livelihood. The feeling that people are undermining his livelihood could unnerve him.

He probably still needs to chill a bit though...

Just one more sleep! I need Episode 8 to deliver. One year ago I had over 100gb worth of AVNs. Now it's only Being A DIK as I gradually lost interest in AVNS except for good old BaDIK.
I'm trending down this path too. I still have a few that I follow, but I'm slowly culling them as I'm losing interest.

anybody else start a fresh playthrough when there's a new episode added?
Yep, that's my plan. :giggle:

Rando Question#3... If DPC had to add pregnancy into the game, and you can only knock up one girl per playthrough who would you impregnate? And why her specifically?
I was gonna say Jade, so that Tybalt would forever be tormented that his half-sibling is from the mc, but others beat me to it, so I'm gonna get mushy and say Josy. I think she'd be a great person and a great mom. :love:

:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
View attachment 1505842
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Cathy's replacement maybe? She kinda looks too young...
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

am i the only one who has no fucking idea of this madame bitch everyone is talking about
You are blessed, my son...
It is here, it's pretty much just ticked over. :geek:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
To people concerned about the game total size: maybe you should wait for the bug fix version that will come out in a week or so. Because it's highly probable there will be some bugs: massive new content, new Renpy version, new paths, complex season finale. So I guess a bug fix version will come out a few days after they have been reported to DPC, as it happened in the past. Hopefully he will provide a small patch, but the risk is that a bug will prevent us from seeing a scene with a particular path.
Is it worth to risk a bad gameplay after all this wait? Dilemma... :unsure:
We have been waiting for this chapter for almost 7 months and do you think that a couple of bugs are going to bother me? The version of the game that I have is 0.7.0, I did not even bother to download version 0.7.2 in all this time a week for you it would be 7 days but for me it is like 7 months :ROFLMAO:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
We just want her to be happy...
And we all have the same plan for achieving that.

We have been waiting for this chapter for almost 7 months and do you think that a couple of bugs are going to bother me? The version of the game that I have is 7.0, I did not even bother to download version 7.0.2 in all this time a week for you it would be 7 days but for me it is like 7 months :ROFLMAO:
At this point i will be happy with half the videos and a couple of spoilers.

Reactions: Qaz2256nl

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Guys, let's share the episode ratings from best to worst for now.
1st place. Episode 6.
I love this episode, despite the fact that it has such an unloved DnG game. It's a pretty intense episode. It has a mini-game on the renovation of the mansion, an unusual DnG game with several endings and high variability (I still haven't opened all the endings), a very cool scene with Bella in the Tremolo room, a date with Sage or Jill, a date with Josy and Maya. Wow, a lot of things happened in this episode, you can't even remember. But most importantly, it was in this episode that Quinn opened up to us and the best sex scene of the series happened - with Nicole and Sandy.
2nd place. Episode 7.
Despite the fact that there is a rather boring freeroam in the library in this episode, this is a very good and interesting episode. The party at Hots was amazing, with interesting events and events, as well as hot sex scenes. The date with Bella was sweet and hot at the same time.MS declared himself as the leader of the Diks. We had good and heartfelt dates with Maya and Josy.
3rd place. Episode 4.
It was fun and stupid! Even though Tremolo ran away from Josy and Maya the entire episode . But he fucked a hot Sage. It was in episode 4 that the main intrigue of the series about Cathy Сluck began. Tremolo tried weed and fucked Quinn on the roof, and then there was a fun and atmospheric scene at the car wash. I love this episode!
4rd place. Episode 3.
It's just the culmination (or rather the QUINNtessence) of student life. Booze, strip club and hot strippers, fight,pranks and a lot of stupid things, group sex with Quinn and Riona. This episode allowed me to remember what stupid things I did in my youth!
5th place. Episode 1.
I can't say anything good and nothing bad about him. This is a usual pilot episode. It tells us about the main character, introduces the girls and the main friends, the main mechanics of the game.
6th place. Episode 2.
Despite the fact that there was a date with Josy and Bella in this episode, practically nothing happens in this episode. Hell week has not started yet, and the whole series we either follow the Chad or spend time boring freeroams.
7th place. Episode 5.
Okay, the beginning of the episode was funny (especially at the prep party), but Sunday at Bella's house was terrible. It's just really, really boring. But when it would seem that you survived Jill's ordeal, you come to the mansion and the episode ends.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
When I see that the link of the chapter is uploaded at that moment I say goodbye to this thread I do not want to know anything :ROFLMAO:
Usually I cant stop myself and read every spoiler i can. Last episode i read that Chad was guy even before i was able to download the episode.

• Sad
Reactions: openup212

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
AWAM is gonna be released on Friday as well.

The two most discussed threads at the same time, the f95zone will explode.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes