TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
Just check the 1st post, the update will be there... you won't need to read anything else
While I'm aware of that, there have been times I've read the thread to see if anyone else has experienced any errors or hiccups that I've encounter post download. Just to check on whether its my potato of a laptop or if its an error with the game itself. Its been 50% in the past and with other games I follow.

Reactions: rockie

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Have you ever noticed that DPC has his own Tier List for girls on the Patreon page(sorted by support level).
From top to bottom: Jill, Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy, Quinn, Jade, Riona, Camilla, Nicole

w123t4

May 26, 2019
What time will the game be released? In my timezone it is already 19/11 afternoon, probably need to wait for tomorrow to download the game.
Btw, without nopy it sucks to download such a large game, the other download site is so fucking slow~

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
What time will the game be released? In my timezone it is already 19/11 afternoon, probably need to wait for tomorrow to download the game.
Btw, without nopy it sucks to download such a large game, the other download site is so fucking slow~
According to what I've read here episode 8 will probably be out in about 7 or 8 hours.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes