cypr

May 2, 2017
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!
beat me to it! doing a good job there!
jumping in with 3 servers myself

~3Gbit/s rolling
last version has now 44TB seeded on my main server - let's see if we can top this with this one :)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
trying the torrent , getting 30kbps download and uploading at around 3MBPS , it is normal ? :KEK:
bro there s no seeder on the link.
The way mine is progressing it will be like 5 hours. How long does a torrent normally take?
There's so many active peers right now that there's a pretty decent chance you mightn't connect to my servers. You will eventually, it might just take a few minutes. In the meantime you'll be connected to other peers that'll share it with you.

For the first hour or two (maybe?) the swarm will be pretty reliant on my servers until other people lighten the load. If anyones interested, I do want to add more servers to help with this - I added my patreon to the original comment!

tl;dr Stick with it, it'll get faster.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
Aug 6, 2017
thanks for the torrent link. im going for work so i will be seeding all day.
question you download the thing and you start playing, right? what about all our saves?

pd
lets fucking go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
There's so many active peers right now that there's a pretty decent chance you mightn't connect to my servers. You will eventually, it might just take a few minutes. In the meantime you'll be connected to other peers that'll share it with you.

For the first hour or two (maybe?) the swarm will be pretty reliant on my servers until other people lighten the load. If anyones interested, I do want to add more servers to help with this - I added my patreon to my comments.

tl;dr Stick with it, it'll get faster.
ummm, ok .. uploaded around 1 gb with barely 35 mb of download :KEK:
quick question am I a seeder rn? :LUL:

burden boy

Jan 28, 2020
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank u <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
i remember playing this game long ago, and it was only 10gb (+/-) back then, now its 18 gb? holly hell! :D

i'll just wait for a compressed version this time lol

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I have this question this 8 episode is the final episode of season 1or there will be more episodes of season 1

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes