Apr 7, 2021
Well rip, my game crashes after the first mansion minigame in ep8. I guess I will have to wait for a hotfix or something. I used scrappy's mod but I never changed the numbers, only used it as a walkthrough for points.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well rip, my game crashes after the first mansion minigame in ep8. I guess I will have to wait for a hotfix or something. I used scrappy's mod but I never changed the numbers, only used it as a walkthrough for points.
well there is a clear warning in the game beforehand that using any mods will mostly cause problems in the next episode with the savegame, just dont use any... for walkthrough use the pdf. I know its not comfortable, but complaining after and cry for a hotfix if the DEV make it very clear that any mod will cuase problem in the next episode is kinda silly.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
To be honest I'm just surprised, that it's not already released as early access on Steam, considering the size of this thing. He would still get the money and people would be able to download it in civilized manner.

NuSakki

Mar 2, 2018
Will be there an options to download only the last update? I already dowloaded the whole game and dont want to do it again :D

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes