aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Does anybody have the cg for this version? I downloaded the game but it wont load its happened since 0.7 I guess my computer cant run the game.:cry: Or if there is a guide to extract the cg I would appreciate it.

Reactions: MyNameIsAssEater69

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
The game launches normally but after about a minute this happens to my MacBook screen. Anyone have any idea why? The music is still playing so I think the game is still running but the screen just turns like this on my MacBook.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
This update really finally pays off for me for following strictly the Jill path. Animation was pretty decent, but the music that was playing (is it randomized?) puts me off a little.

If DPC could commission some SFM/Blender animator/artists to animate the 18+ scenes with sounds it'd be amazing. (future update/DLC? *wink wink*?)

Also don't get what's the drama with him finding out about Tybalt and Sage's fam at the end lol.
Did you complete the Hell Week board? One of that tasks happens right there

Dec 22, 2017
But the update was fucking awesome, no spoilers but what was cool about it was how main girl focused it was. We got good quality time with all the main girls, and that rocked.

Reactions: Mootsin

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Just here that the game is super slow? Hovering over objects or arrows during free roams is a nightmare, takes like 2 seconds for them to highlight. Never happened before

Deathrow

May 31, 2017
Game crashes after talking with rusty, i dont have the walkthrough mod installed but i used it last update, will that still cause issues with my saves? any temp fixes?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes