Aug 6, 2017
i will need to start three new fucking saves so i can choose sage, jill or bella freely and dont feel like crap?
i will need to start three new fucking saves so i can choose sage, jill or bella freely and dont feel like crap

dhmoldon

Apr 14, 2020
As a building contractor, I really appreciate them stressing about the cost of the windows. Window installations are as expensive as hell.
I kept think about that too, the panes of glass in the mc room alone would have cost a fortune. Also this is all well and good but what’s to stop the alphas from just smashing them all again once they’re all installed.

Felipe Lope

Sep 2, 2020
Guys, need some help. BaDIK (Compressed PC) crashes when i proceed to 'done' in the girls summarization page (as shown below) what should i do to avoid my game from crashing?

P.s sorry for my bad english 20211120_102001.png

Reactions: FlyinginTime

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Quick question. Why are the file sizes different from several links? I saw a torrent about 18.6GB, Anon at 19.97, mega for 18.6, 20 for gofile

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to get this working on Mac ?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
When the mc is having breakfast or whatever with JB, Elena, Tommy and Heather and they have the montage of the mc’s girls in his head…

At first they showed the usual LIs, then Quinn, and I was like, “Oooh, so Quinn is definitely up there with the main LIs”.

But then it showed Lily, and it just kept going! Girl after girl! It wouldn’t fucking stop!

I started feeling like a piece of shit…

Nah, I was impressed. :sneaky:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Wow.... such a amazing fucking game.. Looks like im going to have to save multiple playthroughs after that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes