PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
One thing I'm curious the most now is where the game will go to if we choose the Others path. Will it allow us to go harem mode like Tommy suggested, or will we still have to choose one of the others, or will they got angry at us because they want us exclusively? I'm intrigued because some of the others feel like they're interesting enough to be a love interest.
I think this is the way of open relationships with many outside girls like Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Melanie and so on. I'm more interested in where Zoey will go (judging by the fact that she will have her own spin-off, it looks like it will be possible to resume a relationship with her). Well, damn that there won't be a solo Maya path at all? Even on the way Chick? It's very strange.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
with all that destiny talk i am pretty sure we are connected to jill, i think she is not our family member, but there is a connection between her, mc and bianca.

Reactions: Redd23

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Im trying to trigger it for the last 5 hours, but i dont have found what requeriments are needed for unlock Lily´s rooster cluck.
maybe you need to have fucked them all? i got the cluck and i have had sex with all of them except tania

AECaros

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah, fairly sure it is this. 'Others' currently the 'none of the above' option for if you want to keep fucking around without picking a love interest.

Presumably he is going to add at least one more with Zoey showing back up at the end of the episode, and I'd be a little shocked if Quinn isn't an option going forward.

The point of the choice is to narrow what is (presumably) a clusterfuck of choices and paths down to something manageable for the season 3 updated client. Are you dating one of the major girls? Then you are on their story. If you aren't, then you're with the rest of the cast.

Reactions: mpa71

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Interesting. Did you stay with Derek and get Rose scene in ep4?
No, I was with Sage I think
Did you get 50% Sage with the Lily scene in ep7? And did you work at the Pink Rose instead of the retirement home?
These are the ep7 scenes I got. I normally work at the retirement home except this time because Tommy asked me to cover for him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, fairly sure it is this. 'Others' currently the 'none of the above' option for if you want to keep fucking around without picking a love interest.

Presumably he is going to add at least one more with Zoey showing back up at the end of the episode, and I'd be a little shocked if Quinn isn't an option going forward.

The point of the choice is to narrow what is (presumably) a clusterfuck of choices and paths down to something manageable for the season 3 updated client. Are you dating one of the major girls? Then you are on their story. If you aren't, then you're with the rest of the cast.
I find it VERY interesting that you basically had to pick between Sage and Jade this episode, like why even do that if Jade isn't an "endgame" option.

enter00

Jul 22, 2020
Small question... Does the MC really need to be in the DIK fraternity? Because after playing a few hours, they seem like a bunch of useless idiots... Of course the game is called BEING a DIK, but man, that kinda sucks...

on another note, i experience a bug when I write messages with the phone. sometimes the only possible "answer" i can give is just a blank field and I cant click it. I then have to reload.

• Angry
Reactions: Redd23

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just tried to patch my old EP7 with EP8 files (script + image + music + audio) and it works!

Upgrading RenPy engine to 7.4.10 can be done by everyone by downloading RenPy SDK 7.4.10.

Basically every modder could provide an update-patch for EP8!

There is absolutely no need to download EP 1-7 image, video, music etc archives again since you already have them.

So everyone who don't want to download 19 GB should wait for a community EP8 update-patch (~5GB).

Reactions: PBS666 and Meushi

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Im not sure how you feel guys, but in my opinion every single chapter becomes better and better, im not even talking about renders, the characters, the story, the university, the interaction, music in my personal opinion this game is much superior then others, its a real master piece. I am really looking forward to the upcoming chapters. Feels like everything ends soon but we all now that there are quite a few chapters left.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
1 datei, 19.97 GB - Verbleibende Zeit zum Herunterladen von Dateien: 6 Tage 22 Stunden
are u fucking kidding us ? .. wtf is wrong in the ppls head to use file hoster like this ???????

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes