PureSADIST

Jul 6, 2017
Bro can somebody add a torrent download link this game is one of the best games i have ever played but downloading this is like a number one world wide problem.

• Angry
Reactions: rockie

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

More mirror (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for providing the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
ey bro i downloaded part 1 and 2 pc version and part 2 getting some errors. Can u guys help me?

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
I've just finished my first playthrough of ep 8. And wow. This game is something else and having played many of VNs on this site, comparing any of them to BaDIK is really an insult. And it's not about lewd scenes anymore, I really got attached to the characters and I think that the climate and atmosphere of uni frat life is second to none here and it's caused because of not only visuals but awesome plot and really cool music.
That being said, the cliffhanger at the end hit me like a wet rag.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Trying to think of the moments I laughed out loud:
  1. Definitely Dawe sitting on his own like a fucking idiot.
  2. When Bella said she needed to go to the ladies and the mc replies with, "Smart. Gotta make room for the... food..." and then immediately regretted it. I was looking for the facepalm button. :ROFLMAO:
  3. "Eat your damn vegetables" was a good one, not hilarious for us, but it was good to see a genuine laugh from Quinn.
Gotta be more, can't recall them for now.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I've just finished my first playthrough of ep 8. And wow. This game is something else and having played many of VNs on this site, comparing any of them to BaDIK is really an insult. And it's not about lewd scenes anymore, I really got attached to the characters and I think that the climate and atmosphere of uni frat life is second to none here and it's caused because of not only visuals but awesome plot and really cool music.
That being said, the cliffhanger at the end hit me like a wet rag.
Totally True. No game should be compared to Being a DIK. It is on another lvl. Any other Adult visual novel is a joke compared to it. I just few bad that it is only 1 person working on this game, so it takes too long to get updates and I play all the new epsodes in 1 hour.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes