PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is possible but I don’t think it’s what he’ll do. (Maybe he will at the end). I think we’ll basically get 2 sex scenes per LI and 2 ‘others’. Similar to what we tend to get now. So main plot plus 2 ‘dates’ per LI. I think unless it’s for the conclusion individual LI updates would make moving the main plot forward tough.
Anyway, we have to wait for information about the upcoming development of the project. I expect to receive it next Friday.

Reactions: always86

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Guys is there lewd scene for Josy and Maya if you choose them? I've got the one for Bella, and the one for Jill, but not for Maya and Josy. After that last free roam in the mansion it just goes to the ending scene with Sage, Maya, and Josy.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Hey guys , can someone explain how i can delete all of my saves? I want to start a new fresh game without my saves.
Deleting files from "saves" didnt do anything

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys , can someone explain how i can delete all of my saves? I want to start a new fresh game without my saves.
Your real save folder is a hidden folder in your user's (hidden) AppData/Local or LocalLow/Renpy folder.

Reactions: McGreed

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I think it's save in 2 different space, u should find a renpy's folder and delete there too, or the names of the porter if ur on android

Reactions: McGreed

FWTEH

Jul 9, 2020
I can't chose anyone at the end of the episode.I used the saves at the thread. Am I doing something wrong

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes