Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
SAME QUESTION WHY DID THE GAME CRASH AND CLOSE AS SOON AS I FINISH CHAPTER 7 ;-; i just wanna play chapter 8 qnd had to replay the whole game to crash at the end summary of chapter 7 (curse you scrappy and dark assassin!!!)
Btw im on the android port someone please help

bro why i suddenly out from game after pass episode 7? please help me

TurtleTacts

Apr 21, 2020
Looking for the song that plays in this ep 8 scene, checked the music list twice
EDIT: Found it, brand new start by Joeseph. It's on a licensed music service so Shazam and soundhound cant find it

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Just finished the new episode. DIK path Sage + Quinn. It took me several days because I tried to savor it and get max enjoyment from the gameplay. Overall, the episode was amazing, maybe even the best so far. I'm glad the Chad storyline is (probably) wrapped up by now. Dorm party was an extremely well-made free roam. I like the concept of including quests in the free roams. Among the sex scenes that I especially liked are Melania's, Quinn+Sage thresome obviously and hilarious gloryhole scene with Sarah. Making a choice of Sage vs other girls was difficult but I chose 'others' hoping that it could lead to a proper Quinn route in the future.

Nevertheless, the final revelation of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was extremely stupid and disappointing. I know some people on this forum were guessing it may be the case but I believed to the very end that DPC won't do something so pathetic :confused: We already have lots of improbable coincidences in this game and we don't need it to turn into a low-tier TV drama where almost everyone is someone's relative/lover. And the Burke family is already over-represented in this story. I swear that every romance is somehow connected to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
probably means that we will see even more of this idiot Tybalt, even on non-Jill routes. I know he is funny but I'm starting to get sick of seeing him in half the scenes :cautious::cautious: Shame on you DPC for 'surprising' us with this outcome...
Not a lot more.

I know folks are saying:
"Hey DPC said 20thousand more episodes, and I know he will do it"
No, he won't. He actually can't.

He is already at Max Q on his efforts by doing what he has so far, if he is in fact doing it all solo. I know he has readers and testers and stuff. Unless he hires someone for each branch to do the coding, there is no way to do much more on this game.

By making us select a love interest, we are basically hard coded from 2 basic branches to now 5ish. (No Quinn solo, but there could be something else) *Maya and Josy split could happen* side chick stuff *consequences chapters

So basically, he is going to be going nuts to try and pull together the next mega episode/whatever. Sure, he could stretch out 1 branch per release, but that is tedious in the extreme. He wants to move on to something else anyway, and the longer this drags out, the more he will become drudged into banality. So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.

So Tybalt will only be an issue for a short time, and only collaterally.

JM24

May 27, 2021
The recital scene when MC helped Jill is so heartwarming. Literally every girl in that auditorium will fall for him.

Reactions: Krahzy8

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
If you looking for single file download then no much choose, if split is okay then I will add in few host for the giant.
I was just wondering if you might update this with full v0.8.1 but i realized there was update only in OP so there is no need (for those that already have v0.8.0 ofc) since i already have v0.8.0 it was a simple copy/paste, and sry to tag you... did not want to bother you like this... was just little frustrated cuz that mediafire link died on me :HideThePain:

Thanks for the reply (y)

Reactions: Haremlover52

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys, i've picked jill's path. Somehow she still rejects the mc at the restaurant. How can i achieve it? Thanks. I have dik affinity

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I just finished episode 8 and did not expect to see whose house we would end up at. well played, developer. great surprise twist ending

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hey guys, i've picked jill's path. Somehow she still rejects the mc at the restaurant. How can i achieve it? Thanks. I have dik affinity
you need to either have the Neutral or Chick affinity. you also need to have chose her when given the option earlier that day

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
you need to either have the Neutral or Chick affinity. you also need to have chose her when given the option earlier that day
Damn i need to start from the beginning, i've got the option to choose her but is there another way to get neutral affinity?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Because if he admits he is cheating it comes 2-fold. One he admits he did cheat, and 2 it forces him to come out of the closet. Then eventually everyone will know. If he continues denying, in his mind, his secret is still secret even if someone else says they know your secret. Even if the secret gets passed around like a rumor, he can still deny it. Chad looks like he is scared to come out of the closet.

Sage saying she believes him, is more of a, okay I think I understand you're not ready to come out of the closet kind of thing.
To be fair, he may have never actually "cheated" on Sage. He may never have had sex with Troy. They have a closeted romance but no-touchy (yet) just kissy face and phone sex.

Just a thought on a "technicality" he could be playing.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Not a lot more.

I know folks are saying:
"Hey DPC said 20thousand more episodes, and I know he will do it"
No, he won't. He actually can't.

He is already at Max Q on his efforts by doing what he has so far, if he is in fact doing it all solo. I know he has readers and testers and stuff. Unless he hires someone for each branch to do the coding, there is no way to do much more on this game.

By making us select a love interest, we are basically hard coded from 2 basic branches to now 5ish. (No Quinn solo, but there could be something else) *Maya and Josy split could happen* side chick stuff *consequences chapters

So basically, he is going to be going nuts to try and pull together the next mega episode/whatever. Sure, he could stretch out 1 branch per release, but that is tedious in the extreme. He wants to move on to something else anyway, and the longer this drags out, the more he will become drudged into banality. So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.

So Tybalt will only be an issue for a short time, and only collaterally.
This and the fact that he’s already making us choose the main girl you are gonna be with rest of the game basically says he’s moving on soon.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes