karimfauzy

Mar 13, 2019
Try this... don't be a DIK and do not use mods ! :LOL: There is not too much thing to do to land Jill... just don't act like a dick and she will be yours to have... and another thing... drop the flings so go for her and her alone ;)
Yeah i guess i will have to start another playthrough for that :LOL: , This is my smash everyone+ dik path ( also a bit of mods) But when i saw Tyblat getting rejected and knowing that i can do something to him too if not rejected too i just cant help but wanna See that
I mean who doesnt Like Bullying Tyblat Am i right ? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Name another one from this game... ;)
just normal dorms besides the frats and HOT sorority for example. You can see this kind of board/table at the dorm party sometimes... for example at danys room, or some other rooms too where i dont know who exactly lives there... or in dereks old dorm room too (the sideboard i think was it?), so i would say, pretty much in half of the dorms around campus you can find this standard wooden table/board... i mean its really pretty standard, nothing exceptional about it, yeah of course its in the hot house too... and we didnt see many many other houses and rooms... so it could be a character as well where we didnt see her bathroom or living rooms...

my guess includes ashley and camila anyway, so yeah could be at the HOTs, but there is no reason to rule everything else out.

but anyway... yet alone at the HOTs house i can picture this in at least 3 different rooms... arieths/ashleys, Lilys/elenas and Rio/Cammys too in some sort... but as i said, its not really that exceptional, its just a normal common wooden texture...

My favorites for the pregnancy still are Ashley and second Camila... so it would fit.

But no, this wooden texture is not HOT exclusive, far from that. In Nicks rooms there is a table with wooden texture too btw. Ok he might not be pregnant ^^ But just wanted to point out... it could be just in so many places...fuck i have a sideboard like that in my home too, such as maybe 50% people on this planet... 90% of the ikea furniture looks like that ^^

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
u right haha but i was thinking actual sexytime interest Although i aint gunna lie i kinda wanted the mc to drunk fuck wendy when she was feeling down that'a been funny
Question was character... a love interest is another thing ! :LOL: Should be a poll around somewhere... :p:ROFLMAO:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Pretty good update, dont think it progressed much story wise but i liked some things got ending. And as someone that posted earlier, its a bit dissapointing these "big" cliffhangers might not matter much later in the story. I was thinking towards the end when you choose your girl, i narrowed it down to jill and quinn for chick/dik, and then bam all the other girl pop :ROFLMAO: . Downside is it will take many updates to get consistent content withthe others option
Anyway, this update sealed the deal on who is my girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
just normal dorms besides the frats and HOT sorority for example. You can see this kind of board/table at the dorm party sometimes... for example at danys room, or some other rooms too where i dont know who exactly lives there... or in dereks old dorm room too (the sideboard i think was it?), so i would say, pretty much in half of the dorms around campus you can find this standard wooden table/board... i mean its really pretty standard, nothing exceptional about it, yeah of course its in the hot house too... and we didnt see many many other houses and rooms... so it could be a character as well where we didnt see her bathroom or living rooms...

my guess includes ashley and camila anyway, so yeah could be at the HOTs, but there is no reason to rule everything else out.

but anyway... yet alone at the HOTs house i can picture this in at least 3 different rooms... arieths/ashleys, Lilys/elenas and Rio/Cammys too in some sort... but as i said, its not really that exceptional, its just a normal common wooden texture...

My favorites for the pregnancy still are Ashley and second Camila... so it would fit.

But no, this wooden texture is not HOT exclusive, far from that. In Nicks rooms there is a table with wooden texture too btw. Ok he might not be pregnant ^^ But just wanted to point out... it could be just in so many places...fuck i have a sideboard like that in my home too, such as maybe 50% people on this planet... 90% of the ikea furniture looks like that ^^
Put the pieces together... girl - relevant - this sorta desk... still you could be right ! But I don't think this is a " BIG " riddle here... :whistle:

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
I got you my dude ;)

This is also my favorite from this episode, along with Love by diverse music.
Unfortunately its exclusive for that site, he bought the license for it, but can you blame him, it sounds so amazing.
Awesome, thanks man! Now in a perfect world I could listen to this without having to hear that annoying audio watermark :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Bruno3

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i'm totally gonna be flagged as spammer but there are some hints that jill's sister is MC's mom but it does not fit in the time and age BUT! this is totally 100% the house and garden where the MC and jill got the birthday date! i mean COME ON! i can't be the only one who seen it

View attachment 1518317
No, you are not the only one. Just one of the latest to be fooled into subscribing to an already multi-time well-disproved theory that's not worth dwelling further on.

Jul 1, 2018
Just because they can't be seen with them doesn't mean they arent you have no reason to see it from the games point of veiw. And there is a peeking scene for rando girl and Camella Riona Are litteral hookers when you eat their pussy you taste more cock then pussy lol. Dont mean you need to see it to know it's going down. Besides which main girl would you imagine would be interested in non mc cock. Only one i can think of is Sage. Jill=gaurded virgin Isabella=Manhater Josy=only with MC because he caught her at her most vulnerable state Also Tommy's step-sister so for anyone that respects the diks wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole not that she herself would be interested because with or without mc she's inlove with Maya. Maya=same as josy but also a lesbian. So the only one that route could even conceivably work for is sage. So unless you're throwing Sage to the Wolf no Love interest other then her would be vulnerable to competition.
I'm ok with the main girls being MC exclusive, even more when there is some reason (Sage just broke up, Bella got James, Jill is a prude and Maya/Josy are "lesbians"). Just find it ridiculous that the side girls cannot interact with anyone beside the MC and that the Dik must go after the most minor characters to not anger some fans.
Riona for example was clearly meant as the "slut" character in the first episodes. You saw her dancing for Dawe, partying with the Dik and them boasting about how she makes great ***. Now she is only seen with the MC (like all the others). It must pleases some ego, me I find it boring.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Put the pieces together... girl - relevant - this sorta desk... still you could be right ! But I don't think this is a " BIG " riddle here... :whistle:
yeah as i said, Ashley and Camila are my favorites for that...

and in case of being relevant... i dont think that Heather is the most relevant girl in this case... She is Tommys Girlfriend and the MC has what, 5 sentences with her in the whole game?

Camila pregnant will likely cause the most drama for the whole game, cause she fucked with Stephen Burke. (this is certain, its included in the deal with him for her free tuition, Mona chickened out and her sholarship was erased by him, Cams deal is running) and Camila would be a option to include the MC too.

Ashley involves Derek, and that is important for the MC...

A Heather pregnancy would be kinda a cheap way to force Tommy in a downward spirale... he is addicted to drugs anyway, a pregnant Heather would be another kick in the nuts for him. But i think there is no need for a pregnant Heather to manage that.

But yeah overall... this would be my list, 1. Ashley, 2. Camila, 3. Heather

its just a coincidence that they all are HOTs though. Has nothing to do with the table :D

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
Also there was pack quest, you must have missed it or something
i meant that there was nothing new in this update like before. back in episode 6 or 7 the mansion mini-game was a completely new thing, or the pack quest was a new thing, or swyper was completely new idea, etc. DPC always added some game element that was not present in the previous updates, and these were always great and new ideas that were not present in any other VN. And the complexity of the free roams also was unique to BaDIK, like the preps party and the Hots party as well, there was so much to do and the general solution of the situation was challenging. This dorm party was almost completely linear, and was a step back from those free roams.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I'm ok with the main girls being MC exclusive, even more when there is some reason (Sage just broke up, Bella got James, Jill is a prude and Maya/Josy are "lesbians"). Just find it ridiculous that the side girls cannot interact with anyone beside the MC and that the Dik must go after the most minor characters to not anger some fans.
Riona for example was clearly meant as the "slut" character in the first episodes. You saw her dancing for Dawe, partying with the Dik and them boasting about how she makes great ***. Now she is only seen with the MC (like all the others). It must pleases some ego, me I find it boring.
i think youre wrong here...

in one scene you can see Riona with Jamie for example. and in some scene before or after that (dont remeber exactly) jamies said he was hooked up with Riona...

it is very clear that many girls, like Sarah, Melanie, Riona, Camila and more are having sex with others besides the MC, you just doesnt witness it... and that is for one simple reason, DPC dont want to show it and get a NTR talk...

There was even some big time complaining about that going on in different stages about Maya and Josy being kind of an NTR route... cause they make out in front of the MC and you can see sex between them too without the MC...

I would never ever think that all these girls dont do anything with another guy than the MC. And of course... there is quinns menu, do you really think the MC is the only one getting this? Of course not. We just dont see it, for the simple reason to not upset the players...

But ok, if you like NTR and find it boring without, yep than beingadik is not for you i would say...

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I'm using scrappy mod, and stuck on Rusty's Laptop as Quick Menu overlaps power⚡ button on the Laptop overly, also tried to disabled QM from setting however it doesn't work on mod QM. Help.

• Haha
Reactions: Dread Quickill
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes