Bella4eva

Oct 11, 2021
It seems like it would be impossible to hide the GUI when looking at the special renders.

This was always possible in the previous versions?

Does anyone know a way?

Unren does not work for me (linux)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Holy, we have a Sherlock here.... If you don't tell me I would think it's the same thing....
I would like to know if there is a difference in performance, but it has already been explained above. Thank you anyway.
In performance ??? In that case the answer that " Sherlock " gave is perfectly justified :ROFLMAO:
Just what do people think what does the word compression mean ?!? :oops::unsure::WaitWhat::WeSmart:
Game is the same with lowered performance for lowered file size... :LOL:

There used to be a math test problem ( I think it was the first math test ) where you needed the original file to make it work... other than that I never crashed and before anyone goes deeper into this I don't use mods ! :whistle:

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Go ahead ! ;) No crashes... if you crash the game then you probably use mods of some sorts... no need for them ! :KEK:
Well, having a laptop that's just for my use let mi have 2 folders with the game - one for the clean game and one for the Scrappy mod, that I use only if I don't want to make a playthrough just for few scenes (yes, Madame... I'm looking on you... or maybe not, I don't care about you, Nicole is better :) ).
But because I already have the game, and the nexr episodes will have a new launcher and (probably) patch between episodes, I don't have to download the compressed. :)
But I'm happy for you, that you don't have any problems with it. ;)

Reactions: sixart

Finnair

Nov 5, 2019
game crash after talking to rusty and telling him what he needs to write on the task board "(He must be feeling guilty as hell)"
pls help i already deleted and reinstall the game several times
I have exact same issue - game crash at that point - any solution ??

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Actually really excited to see what Zoey's role will be in future Eps now that she is back like will she somehow start going to the college or will she be a character we only bump into occasionally outside of the campus? also is she going to be a love interest? cause if so it might be a bit late since Ep 8 made us choose a main girl unless that wasn't our 100% final choice about who we end up with by the end

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I thought "Interlude - Riding The Waves" was the whole episode name lmao
I had no clue what that one word meant.
In that case, sure, i'd be down to see what happened with her
Well, let's look what the internet says about the word "Interlude" :unsure:

"A short period when a situation or activity is different from what comes before and after it".

You're welcome :)

P. S. Don't worry - I also had to look for a definition, because I wasn't sure about the meaning of it. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Bruno3

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Canceling on issabella should be insta major dick. perma status.. just saying. You spend the entire game chipping away at her wall she put up to protect herself. Then you finally break it down and punch her in the tit.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Canceling on issabella should be insta major dick. perma status.. just saying. You spend the entire game chipping away at her wall she put up to protect herself. Then you finally break it down and punch her in the tit.
I didn't cancel of course but with the way that date went I wish I did.

Reactions: varage
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes