felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bad news, IMO. If this interlude is going to be about previous events in the lives of other characters, like Sage, Isabella or others, probably is going to be great, but apparently is only the story of Zoey in the beach, and I´m not interested in that. And not even sexy scenes... (n) For me, this interlude means "more time to wait until next real update".

Also, DPC says that the upcoming development cycle will be shorter as well... but I understand that he´s talking only about this "interlude", and because it will have less contents than previous updates. But he doesn´t say that the development time will be shorter from now on for regular updates... So an ETA of about 9-12 months until the chapter 9 continues being the most probable scenario :cautious::cry:
I'm not thrilled either, but I don't think it's just about Zoey anymore, at this point it's going to be something more general, I wonder how much there will be "to play and choose" in this interlude, or if it will be a pretty locked prologue for the second part of the story

initially I thought it was just a flashback for Zoey, but if we are talking about a shorter wait of 6 months, but still not immediate, I think it will be something more general, that touches at least all the LIs

I would say in spring the interlude in winter / late summer the new chapter

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Yeah, it’s very specific scene! You must :
—Make sure that Jill never see your dick in the showers in episode 4
—Take the pick in episode 5
—You must never have sex with Sage or Josy.

That’s a very rare achievement ! :LOL:
Almost impossible I would say. Especially Josy part :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys is there any differences if i play with Mini games easy or hard difficult?
Yep... some mini games on hard are impossible to win ( Beachball for instance and don't come with stupid save between game... ) but as to the story it does not make any difference ! :BootyTime:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It'll probably be Zoey explaining what happened over the last year or so to Neil and then a phone call at the end to MC when he's balls deep in Riona Jilll Isabella Quinn Sage Josy and Maya Jade Cathy Elena with John Boy.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't care about Zoey's interlude. DPC could've given her backstory in episode 9 and be done with it. It already takes 6-7 months for an update, now we have to deal with more waiting just for a character who will do nothing but bring more drama.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I'm not even surprised at this point. It's evident DPC is willing to pad things out just to make this thing last longer. Fully expect an Interlude 2: Electric Boogaloo between S3 and S4. And let's not forget the Epilogue: Final Cut Ultimate Director's Edition after the game finishes in S4.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Bad news, IMO. If this interlude is going to be about previous events in the lives of other characters, like Sage, Isabella or others, probably is going to be great, but apparently is only the story of Zoey in the beach, and I´m not interested in that. And not even sexy scenes... (n) For me, this interlude means "more time to wait until next real update".

Also, DPC says that the upcoming development cycle will be shorter as well... but I understand that he´s talking only about this "interlude", and because it will have less contents than previous updates. But he doesn´t say that the development time will be shorter from now on for regular updates... So an ETA of about 9-12 months until the chapter 9 continues being the most probable scenario :cautious::cry:
Exactly!
It takes away from the from development of the current game that takes longer and longer. At this current rate, the game will most likely finish in the 2030s.

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
My Quinn family theory is that Vinny is her brother. They both work for the family business. There's a bit of implied rivalry between how they operate. She knew which room was his in the DIKs. And yeah, that's it.

Either that, or they used to fuck.
I've always assumed Quinn and Vinny had a thing going, which played a part in the reason Tommy hated Vinny. If you look in the background of the flashback of Vinny that shows up just before the fight with Tommy starts, it looks like Quinn and Heather are sitting behind Vinny. My guess has always been Quinn grew up around Vinnny and started dating him in college, because of this Tommy never had a chance with her so he settled for Heather, and it started/increased his rivalry with Vinny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I might be the only one but, I really don't give a shit about the Interlude. I just wish he would just start developing episode 9.
On the contrary, I find the break welcome. I'm getting tired of this soap opera: "I love you, me neither" (Quinn), "My heart has its reasons" (Isabella), "love will be stronger than Tybalt" (Jill) and "sex friends but more than just friends" (Sage).

The change of place, characters and atmosphere can only be beneficial.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't care about Zoey's interlude. DPC could've given her backstory in episode 9 and be done with it. It already takes 6-7 months for an update, now we have to deal with more waiting just for a character who will do nothing but bring more drama.
It's funnier when someone who has a Milfy City character as a signature and avatar says it, I think 9 months is not much for you, you're used to waiting almost 2 years for a 20-minute update

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
On the contrary, I find the break welcome. I'm getting tired of this soap opera: "I love you, me neither" (Quinn), "My heart has its reasons" (Isabella), "love will be stronger than Tybalt" (Jill) and "sex friends but more than just friends" (Sage).

The change of place, characters and atmosphere can only be beneficial.
Finally someone who sees it that way

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It's funnier when someone who has a Milfy City character as a signature and avatar says it, I think 9 months is not much for you, you're used to waiting almost 2 years for a 20-minute update
I guess I'm in that category too, eh? :LOL:

Not looking too forward to this Interlude thing myself BUT am intrigued what will be explained and revealed. I'm more worried about how much she's going to be included in Season 3. Being a certain route I expect a lot of drama and obstacles to begin with, I just really hope she doesn't add to it. That has me way more concerned at this point

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Something that annoys me in this game is the money system, I've never got any money and why do all the girls seem to want to charge for sex at all the parties, I've got a cheque for $5000 and none of it is usable, so it makes you wonder what was the point of it, might as well have just given the MC the rest of the inheritance and not even bother with the $5k.
Mate I know your pain, you just need to remember to play Fighter game in free roams and money system won't be such pain in ass, other than that I always used to buying in first episode for 3$ taking notes for nerds so everytime you pass a class you get $

Reactions: mightybored

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I might be the only one but, I really don't give a shit about the Interlude. I just wish he would just start developing episode 9.

View attachment 1528860
I'm with you mate but it may come out as interesting plot, I hope at least but still whenever Zoey will try to get close to me or Bella she is getting Bella's axe embedded in her nervous system if you know what I mean

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes