J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I don't want the MC boo-hoo'ing over Zoey, no matter what girl he's with (Jill, Bella, Josy, etc) we don't need him turning into a whimpering baby halfway through this game. I hate "drama for the sake of drama" shit. This game is enough of a soap opera, why through a tanker of kerosene all over it to make it worse?

So, now what? He talks to his LI about Zoey and they say to him "you can't move on with me until you figure out your feelings for her"?

It's unnecessary. There better be a choice right off the bat to tell her to fuck off. I don't need her interfering in my relationship with Jill. There's enough of that already through Tybalt, and god knows what the fuck else. If she starts blocking him, I'm going to be royally pissed. It took 8 episodes to get the girl I wanted, and now, Ms. Beach Bumblefuck comes to ruin it?

Fuck off Zoey. (I hate her already!)
Problem is, the narrative resource of "someone from the past returning with new problems" to complicate the romantic life of the protagonist is old as fuck, and overused in all kind of TV series, specially sitcoms and soap operas. It´s a cheap trick. It consist in introducing with shoehorn a character that nobody knows and nobody cares, only for the sake of drama.

About Zoey, I suppose she has parents or other relatives to stay with. It would be really absurd if she stays with the father of her ex-boyfriend, or try to live with her ex-boyfriend in the facilities of a college in which she´s not a student. I hope she´s going to tell Neil what has happened with her life the last year, ask about the MC, know that he has continued with his life, and do the same, and quickly. The only way I see this "interlude" can be interesting is not being only about Zoey, but intercalating scenes from the past of some of the main characters, to know them better.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2018
Of course we all dont know what DPC is planning here, but iam just so not looking forward to her appearence, cause i just cant see any scenario involving Zoey that i could possibly enjoy... not one.
I can see one, and it's one where Zoey isn't an LI. One of the themes of the game is about "following your heart", being true to who you are. Even on a permanent Chick/Jill route, Season 3 is going to present MC with many opportunities to deviate from this path, not all of them lewd-related either. Zoey, knowing who the MC was, could be his conscience, the link to the pre-college person whose presence eventually brings him back to the path. Oh who am I kidding, she's there for sex.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Question: After the "this is my girlfriend Josy" scene, someone ever has chosen to go live with Derek instead Sage or Isabela? I´m not talking about the gameplay number 7, when you want to see everything out of curiosity, but as a genuine choice.
yep, everytime when i want a playthrough just for josy and maya... than i choose derek.

But i have to say, the derek choice adds not that much to the game like the bella or sage choice in this matter... there is not much going on with derek in his dorm. but some nice scenes came out of this in episode 8... the chess player and encounter of peeping Ron will add some nice scenes to episode 8 later on, but thats it

Overall i never liked the Maya/Josy storyline at the start... cause it is forced, you cant avoid maya or josy, not really, no matter what, you will make out with them, and no matter what youre doing, the MC will get feelings for both. Its the only relationship so far in the game where this is the case, and where its forced that the MC has feelings for the girls... but iam afraid, same will go with Zoey too.

And i just cant buy the outcome when youre not pursuing a relationship with them... sorry, after being hurt in this kind of way, the last thing anybody would do, is going a few days later for a deep friendship with them... nah nah never ever, especially not with maya, cause she lied big time.

I really like the Josy and Maya relationship overall, if youre going to play this route, it works very well... but the "friendship" thing just doesnt work... maybe after episode 6 or 7 it would work, cause there were several weeks between it... but yeah, not in 2 days or such... not if there are real feelings attached.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That right there is exactly what I see happening. I don't mind some drama in my games come on, it has already gone from a fun collage romp to a soap opera in one season. I really think he needs to dial it back some.

Like the ending with Jade happening for every path your on. My Jill run was 100% her and he is scared to be in her house? Why exactly? It's not like he hasn't seen her every day for the last two month or so without incident. Is he really going to try and use her as some petty tool used to hurt the MC for turning her down in the beginning?
Yeah so now what? After spending 8 long episodes (and how many years now?) trying to woo your love interest, this bitch is going to come onto the scene, and what? Scare away your girl and then what? You have to reassure and fucking woo her again? I mean, we JUST got our girl, and already we have a fucking typhoon coming our way

This is actually really fucking bothering me to the point where my Band-Maid and BABYMETAL music isn't helping me cheer up one fucking iota.

I'm pretty heated right now. Yeah it's a game, fine. I get that. But what the fuck else can get in our way ON TOP of what "normal" shit DPC has planned?

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I also wonder what the hell the conversation was about between Bianca and Carla. Something about MC's playing maybe or something they thought familiar?
Welp... not to state the obvious but I guess Bianca is here to cause some " problems " in the relationship between MC & Jill since she looks like an interested party as well... especially during/after the recital... she will stir some shit up ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: ( I guess ! :KEK: )

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I wouldn't mind seeing a little bit of jealousy from Bella towards Zoey, hehe.
You judge her early, my friend, she might be your bro in season 3.
or she might be a total witch bitch blocker getting in the MC's way and making him cry like he needs a diaper and a bottle. Boo-hoo she's back. I have a girlfriend now what do I do...BOO-HOO!!!!!!

You better a grow a set fuckweed and tell her off

Just my opinion

Nov 13, 2018
Welp... not to state the obvious but I guess Bianca is here to cause some " problems " in the relationship between MC & Jill since she looks like an interested party as well... especially during/after the recital... she will stir some shit up ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: ( I guess ! :KEK: )
Alternative Theory: Bianca is the character who will tell MC the truth about his origins, since her mother was friends with MC's mother.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Chillax bro ! :LOL: I see you are agitated but for no reason at all !!! Once you meet up with " goddess " Zoey you just shut the door with a " Lolnope ! " :KEK: And you do it as many times it takes... :ROFLMAO:
I am agitated. It took us how many years to finally choose our girl. And now beach blanket bingo comes in and stirs the shit pot. I don't like it at all. I can't help it my friend. I guess DPC is throwing his own "Midterms" at us, so I guess Zoey is just another test, but I don't like her already. Can't help it.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Alternative Theory: Bianca is the character who will tell MC the truth about his origins, since her mother was friends with MC's mother.
True that... it is a possibility... just the look in her eyes during the recital scene... maaan I would love to go with yours but I need to stay with mine... for now... ( not a competition of course ! :LOL: )

Reactions: Animesh Anomitra

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
True that... it is a possibility... just the look in her eyes during the recital scene... maaan I would love to go with yours but I need to stay with mine... for now... ( not a competition of course ! :LOL: )
But would her close friend actually try to fuck up the relationship? She knows that Jill is happy, and yet, she'll want to take him for herself?

Ugh. Theorizing like this for months is going to suck

EDIT: At this pace I'm going, I'll get my Well-Known Member status back in a fucking week :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am agitated. It took us how many years to finally choose our girl. And now beach blanket bingo comes in and stirs the shit pot. I don't like it at all. I can't help it my friend. I guess DPC is throwing his own "Midterms" at us, so I guess Zoey is just another test, but I don't like her already. Can't help it.
So DON'T ! :LOL: If you send her off or even better do not even engage then there is nothing to worry about... anyhow the plot twists and turns as DPC wants it and fair warning was given at the beginning ! :KEK:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So DON'T ! :LOL: If you send her off or even better do not even engage then there is nothing to worry about... anyhow the plot twists and turns as DPC wants it and fair warning was given at the beginning ! :KEK:
Very true.

But this game can put me in a dark place. I'm mentally ill to begin with and I just have to calm my ass down. But it's the not knowing that angers and angsts me. Fuck I need some saké :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I see a lot of people nervous with the goddess Zoey
I kind of feel like Zoey could show up on campus about the same time you tell Josy and Maya you want give a relationship with them a real shot or if you pick another LI and have to break up them. Could be wrong but it doesn't seem crazy that when Zoey shows up it will be at the wrong time for the MC. Or it could end up going great. Also since Zoey was in California and Josy was talking going to California before she got in to BR it makes me wounder if they know each other.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes