Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
She's in his class, she was taking the test she's the unprepared ready to leave girl. Also at the end if you haven't seen it yet,

I think it's Maya, when you have sex with her in the classroom she's one of the only ones that the MC doesn't have a choice but to cum inside of her. It's just part of the scene. And given that she has repeatedly said that she is not on birth control, she just wants to know how It felt. I want to put it out there. I think Maya's pregnant.
I'm confused. It sounds like you're saying we cum inside Maya, but we have not yet cum inside Maya. That has not happened. I would remember if we had because she's my favorite LI and this would cause me to lose my shit.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm confused. It sounds like you're saying we cum inside Maya, but we have not yet cum inside Maya. That has not happened. I would remember if we had because she's my favorite LI and this would cause me to lose my shit.
Brother, you should replay the Dorm Party.... there's definitely an option to cum inside Maya.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah she says in the classroom scene that she'll have protection soon, so maybe within the next episode or two she'll be able to get creampied

Aug 17, 2020
This scene has two variations. If you pay extra attention to Maya she lets MC cum inside her

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
No, it means fiction is different. You can take Dostoievsky for example, the psicological novel. Raskolnikov its not a stereotype, its a human being. The topic of that novel it's not russian society, its the way human mentality face against their moral sistem. If you want the fight of a man beetween good and evil. As such he is a complex character who doubts, face dilemas, we can track his thoughts.
You are clearly not Russian. The Crime and Punishment is just a novel about Russian society, from an atmosphere of hopelessness. Raskolnikov is a living corpse, a zombie, like the biblical prophet Lazarus. He died spiritually in freedom, but was resurrected as Jesus in penal servitude. This is a rather religious novel in which Dostoevsky discusses the topic of law and justice, love and repentance. Dostoevsky believed that social injustice cannot be defeated, but it is possible to find the strength to live only in faith, humanity and love for God. Probably, this is one of the most Russian novels, which combines love for God and neighbors in the prostitute Sophia, who sold her innocence for 30 rubles(a reference to Judas who sold Jesus).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You guys have to have maximum relationship points with her. She definitely gets creampied in that classroom because she "Wants to know how it feels".
I only watched it through the gallery, so there's not the other variation, but I know nothing of the routes, except for Jill's, but I'll trust you when it comes to Maya. I just wish the gallery showed variations of the scenes, and not just one version of it

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I only watched it through the gallery, so there's not the other variation, but I know nothing of the routes, except for Jill's, but I'll trust you when it comes to Maya. I just wish the gallery showed variations of the scenes, and not just one version of it
I hardly even pay attention to the gallery or the rewards. I'll go through the scenes and find all the secret renders and check to make sure I completed em all, but other than that, I don't even look at em lol.
If you wanted to just see the scenes instead of playing through it all again, you could use unren to unzip the photos in the game folder. :)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I hardly even pay attention to the gallery or the rewards. I'll go through the scenes and find all the secret renders and check to make sure I completed em all, but other than that, I don't even look at em lol.
If you wanted to just see the scenes instead of playing through it all again, you could use unren to unzip the photos in the game folder. :)
Yeah I've Unren'd a few games in the last few days, got certain pictures and vids I wanted, but didn't think of Maya, only Jill. Not doing it again though. My poor stacked and packed hard drives can't take it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You are clearly not Russian. The Crime and Punishment is just a novel about Russian society, from an atmosphere of hopelessness. Raskolnikov is a living corpse, a zombie, like the biblical prophet Lazarus. He died spiritually in freedom, but was resurrected as Jesus in penal servitude. This is a rather religious novel in which Dostoevsky discusses the topic of law and justice, love and repentance. Dostoevsky believed that social injustice cannot be defeated, but it is possible to find the strength to live only in faith, humanity and love for God. Probably, this is one of the most Russian novels, which combines love for God and neighbors in the prostitute Sophia, who sold her innocence for 30 rubles(a reference to Judas who sold Jesus).
No, i am certanely not. I even tried to learn the language but i am still not russian.
And for sure it is a religious novel, just like Les Miserebles, wich also discusses the topic of law and justice. My point is that even writing about the same subject both are completely different novels with different characters. Valjean is undimensional guy. He was in prison for stealing a loathe of bread yet he accept his fate. As such he incarnate the sense of morality against Javert, who represents the law. Both represente two different forces in humanity. And they are different couse that's the point of a story about a revolution. Morals and law are different.

About Crime and Punishment. I guess it is a representation of russian society but Raskolnikov as such is not a representation of a social group but rather of every human being. Since we all face the same dilemmas that him, its a human dilema. His struggle its with himself. I guess you agree with me we cant call him a sterotype.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah I've Unren'd a few games in the last few days, got certain pictures and vids I wanted, but didn't think of Maya, only Jill. Not doing it again though. My poor stacked and packed hard drives can't take it :LOL:
Right there with ya bro. My PC is on it's last leg with half a lung. I'm lucky it even runs BaDIK lol.
I see Apartment 69 in your sig and I'm wondering if it's any good? I saw it and was interested in it but decided not to download it.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
This scene has two variations. If you pay extra attention to Maya he lets MC cum inside her
You guys have to have maximum relationship points with her. She definitely gets creampied in that classroom because she "Wants to know how it feels".
I didn’t even know that she could refuse the creampie! In all my playthrough it ended the same… I think choosing to hangout with her in episode 7 is what triggered it. If I remember well, she talked about getting protection after. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow you're right ! Why the fuck did the gallery replay kept the worst version :LOL:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Right there with ya bro. My PC is on it's last leg with half a lung. I'm lucky it even runs BaDIK lol.
I see Apartment 69 in your sig and I'm wondering if it's any good? I saw it and was interested in it but decided not to download it.
A new update just came out last night, and I happen to like it, minus one or two things about it. But yeah, now's the time to get it since the update was released and the patches/mods are updated.

Give it a go, see how you like it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I didn't even know that she could refuse the creampie ! In all my playthrough it ended the same... I think choosing to hangout with her in episode 7 is what triggered it. If I rmember well she talked about getting protection after :unsure:
Wow you're right ! Why the fuck did the gallery replay kept the worst version :LOL:
The gallery should always keep the best version of every scene, or at least allow the player to pick what version they want to see.

Reactions: Marley300

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I think that DPC really messed up with Tybalt. If he had written him as a serious rival for Jill's affections, and as someone that the MC could take seriously as a rival, it would have been a much better story.

And before the conversation is smothered in hysterical cries of NTR, having Tybalt as a serious romantic threat does not necessarily mean that he has to BE a serious threat, Jill could still look at him as only a friend. But a serious Tybalt would be a much more flexible tool for an author to craft a story without ridiculous contrivances like the blackmail storyline. A few corny watermelon jokes are a high price to pay for burning such a useful character.
You underestimate the fragility of some people. When you see some totally disproportionate reactions, a "serious" Tybalt, that would have been too much for many.

(remember after episode 7, there are one or two who came to cry scandal because Jill had a date with Tybalt ...)

Above all, a Tybalt written like a normal or serious character, it prevented us from having the watermelon.

I don't know if it's intentional or unconscious, but generally developers avoid triggering NTR snowflakes.

On the other hand, there are developers who troll with incest and moms, and it's pretty funny.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
You underestimate the fragility of some people. When you see some totally disproportionate reactions, a "serious" Tybalt, that would have been too much for many.

(remember after episode 7, there are one or two who came to cry scandal because Jill had a date with Tybalt ...)

Above all, a Tybalt written like a normal or serious character, it prevented us from having the watermelon.

I don't know if it's intentional or unconscious, but generally developers avoid triggering NTR snowflakes.

On the other hand, there are developers who troll with incest and moms, and it's pretty funny.
I would like to see Tybalt come back with a vengeance in Season 3. No more games, no more buffoonery. Just a serious guy deadset on making MC's life hell. It would make the Jill path way more interesting and honestly, I believe it would be more satisfying if that path had some sort of serious competition for Jill.
The same could be said for pretty much all LI paths though. As it stands right now, there really isn't any male antagonist that's gunning for the girls MC is interested in. It's almost too easy.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Tybalt becoming a threat would be more interesting than he is now. He's only got two even minorly impressive moments. When he slaps MC (though it should have been a punch), and when he gives MC shit for liking his Roosters. It's better than Dawe, but not by much.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well, Jill is clearly the Jungian archetype of the "maiden", all about ingenuity, purity and chasteness, while Quinn is the "outlaw". She´s a revel living by her own rules, has independent thinking, but usually is selfish and tends to crime. Neil is the "everyman", the voice of the common sense. Derek is the Jester, funny and superficial, but sometimes sees things that others can´t. There is some kind of wisdom into him. Tremolo is a mix between the "lover" and the "hero". He starts mostly like the first one and evolves to the second. All those archetypes can evolve (and are evolving, Quinn for example) during the story.

A stereotype is an oversimplification of an archetype. Tybald is an oversimplification of the "Jester", a comic relieve but without any wisdom. And a cliché, is an idea so repeated by the mainstream that becomes a common place, something worn, predictable and boring. Maya and his evil middle aged white straight religious father, for example.
Derek has qualities of the Jester but he lacks the Loki-like dangerous chaotic element (who knows what I'll do?) that would make him more interesting.

Reactions: J.A.L.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Tybalt becoming a threat would be more interesting than he is now. He's only got two even minorly impressive moments. When he slaps MC (though it should have been a punch), and when he gives MC shit for liking his Roosters. It's better than Dawe, but not by much.
I think it's going to be harder keeping Jill than it was to initially getting her; whether it's Tybalt, Zoey, maybe another DIK, Amelia, Bianca, whoever, but you are right about the male antagonist, never forget Burke though. That could all start with the Sage meeting thing.

I don't see Tybalt "hulking up" to become the major thorn in the MC's side though. It would have to take a huge 180. I mean, Jill's the one that tore his ass down, not the MC. I don't know, it could go many ways.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes