goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
What's with all this hate of Quinn's hair, though? Seriously, I don't get it. Not only her haircut suits her character, it simply looks good by my standards. I've even seen quite a lot of Quinn fans saying something like "oh I love everything about her, but her hair". Yeah, I know, different tastes and all but... this much hate?
Oh well, I've always been a sucker for tomboys/punk girls/rebels and their style so feel free to ignore my rant:KEK:
I'm with you always bro, these guys just have no taste :KEK: I would like to see Quinn change haircut like the MC did, although I kinda prefer the old haircut cuz I always imagined Neil was the one who cut the MC's hair like that since they were too poor to go to a stylist. I grew up the same way.

Anyhow since we're on the topic of Quinn again, I never really thought about the fact that Quinn and the MC both only have their dad. That's something they've never bonded about, I hope they do so in the future. Judging by how Neil reacts to Zoey, I wanna see his reaction to Quinn and her reaction to him :unsure:

I have to admit to you, reading that series of images with Quinn, that's one of the very few times I actually really like her. That little grin on her face on image 40 I like the most out of all of 'em
Quinn has some of the best reaction shots and dialogue for memes too. But unfortunately since you said you like Quinn, you're now officially part of the crew and have to change your avatar and at least one signature to her, sorry bro. I don't make the rules :Kappa:

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Bella is cheating on her husband, or that perhaps she thinks the MC would have given her more of a chance if not for Bella
I think it's closer to that. I think she starts to get worried after you play the song for them at Bella's and you remember it's her favorite song. She also gets snippy with her for not letter her know that you "moved in". Overall If you are just on Bella's route I think it's more of her being hurt her best friend was hiding something like that from her. Maybe even a little inferior, for lack of a better word, about her not being chosen.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy party.png
This was one of my favorite parts in the update was very well done showing how close Josy and MC are becoming. I don't know if they could hear Elena and John boy in the background but it clear Elena is right that they are in love. Even if they did or didn't hear them it would be nice to see if they willing to confess how deep their feelings are for each other.

Oct 3, 2021
can anyone share movies.rpa , movies_ep5.rpa, movies_ep6.rpa ,movies_ep7.rpa mines are corrupted, i dont have much data to download the game once again:cry::cry:,the files are in game folder, please help me

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So when Jill spotted a naked Bella and MC through the window, her reaction was like a gut punch. I felt horrible for her, and I felt like an asshole.
That's why i have saves for each main LI route and in each save i pursue the respective LI. I'm a manwhore, but i'm a manwhore with principles. I don't wanna hurt anyone while i smash every pussy possible in this game.

Reactions: Krahzy8

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
can anyone share movies.rpa , movies_ep5.rpa, movies_ep6.rpa ,movies_ep7.rpa mines are corrupted, i dont have much data to download the game once again:cry::cry:,the files are in game folder, please help me

Last edited:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
A question for people that have been playing this game from the beginning: DPC has been adding spots for new girls in the "rewards" section? Or the spots were there from the beginning, and only new renders have been added to its corresponding spot? I ask because there is no spot for Zoey in the "rewards" section. That can be a clue about if she´s going to be a character only for the "interlude", or is going to be a recurrent character for the rest of the game. Even secondary characters, like Sally or Envy have their own spot. And there is no more space right now for a new girl...

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
A question for people that have been playing this game from the beginning: DPC has been adding spots for new girls in the "rewards" section? Or the spots were there from the beginning, and only new renders have been added to its corresponding spot? I ask because there is no spot for Zoey in the "rewards" section. That can be a clue about if she´s going to be a character only for the "interlude", or is going to be a recurrent character for the rest of the game. Even secondary characters, like Sally or Envy have their own spot. And there is no more space right now for a new girl...
He adds them if they get enough solo renders. In Ep.4 there were main LIs, Quinn and Riona IIRC, and I'm not that sure about Riona

Reactions: J.A.L.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Maybe she won't be around for too long...? Unless in the full E9 release DPC adds a spot for her..? She might just be around for the interlude, and then go bye-bye before the E9 release, but maybe the choices (if there are any) with her affect her status in the upcoming episodes; like a keep in touch or have a nice life or whatever?

That could be a possibility. There's honestly WAY too many girls right now to romance. Not just the top 5 LIs, but you have all of the side ones too. Adding a full-fledged LI at the halfway point still seems odd to me. She just might be here for the Interlude then it'll be the player's choice if they want her to stick around..?

Don't know.

Oct 3, 2021

I don`t know if it will work or not but I must to thank you anyway, I Just downloaded v 0.8.1 about 18 GB, but that corrupted files destroyed all thing, I don`t know what`s the problem exactly as it seems I am the only one has this problem

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Maybe she won't be around for too long...? Unless in the full E9 release DPC adds a spot for her..? She might just be around for the interlude, and then go bye-bye before the E9 release, but maybe the choices (if there are any) with her affect her status in the upcoming episodes; like a keep in touch or have a nice life or whatever?

That could be a possibility. There's honestly WAY too many girls right now to romance. Not just the top 5 LIs, but you have all of the side ones too. Adding a full-fledged LI at the halfway point still seems odd to me. She just might be here for the Interlude then it'll be the player's choice if they want her to stick around..?

Don't know.
I think shes here for the long haul. Otherwise devoting the development to her story would be a massive waste of time in my opinion. But then again I'm not a fan of devs making non-canonical side stories during a games development either, that's not what this is I hope, I just think irrelevant side stories should be done after you actually tell your story instead of spending time and money on something that doesn't matter in the end.

Reactions: ename144

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
Oh my God that sad look on her face is killing me. I would never be able to take that and would have to start over again. No way would I be able to tolerate that, or any of the three images after that. :cry:
And that's one of the reasons I chose Jill ... not to see that sad look :cry:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think shes here for the long haul. Otherwise devoting the development to her story would be a massive waste of time in my opinion. But then again I'm not a fan of devs making non-canonical side stories during a games development either, that's not what this is I hope, I just think irrelevant side stories should be done after you actually tell your story instead of spending time and money on something that doesn't matter in the end.
You know the drill at this point....

+1 and a (y)

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Skeltom

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I don't mind seeing her upset or sad on my route, but never do I want to see a look like that while I'm on another route. That's one of the reasons why I play these games with one girl per game, I never want to see the flip side of their facial expressions, especially one like that.

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I don't mind seeing her upset or sad on my route, but never do I want to see a look like that while I'm on another route. That's one of the reasons why I play these games with one girl per game, I never want to see the flip side of their facial expressions, especially one like that.
Yes, that's what I meant. Until the very end I was undecided between Jill and Bella and I chose Jill. Then out of curiosity I tried to choose Bella, but after seeing that image I no longer had any doubt.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don`t know if it will work or not but I must to thank you anyway, I Just downloaded v 0.8.1 about 18 GB, but that corrupted files destroyed all thing, I don`t know what`s the problem exactly as it seems I am the only one has this problem
I don't know which torrent client you use, but I've noticed the more files/data being shuffled, the more likely corruption may occur as there are so many potential writes per second. After a torrent is 'complete', pause it and always force a recheck of the files. I recently switched from microTorrent(uTorrent) to qBitTorrent, because with the old client I could occasionally wind up with 2 copies of files, as it would glitch and think a file was complete, so I had to delete a 'complete' file and then re-check on the partial.

Pain in the arse at times, but usually cleared up the issues.
Don't pursue Jill, no sad look! Problem solved.

Sep 9, 2021
Yes, the US is a very strange country one day they say they defend human rights and the next day they kill in an attack some Afghan children and women because they believed they were terrorists lol.... Wait what? :unsure:

Or that you need 18 years to buy a rifle but 21 to drink legally :ROFLMAO:
No entire world is strange . . .Opposite of USA, MIDDLE Eastern countries put woman in burka(so other man don't see them) but most of the rape with those woman happen inside their own homes(If you got what i mean). China harvest human organs from their own civilians and form north Korea. China still run contraction camps. I can give you example of most countries and what they relay are.
There is nothing special about USA. Whole world is filthy mud.
You mean other than Jill serving to cock block the mc one more time?!

Like sixart said, it's jealousy.

She first baulked a bit when she and Riona caught him with Sage in the garden.

It's not about sex though, it's about his strong connection with other girls that Quinn coverts.

She's beginning to show a side of herself to the mc that she has hidden for so long; if she feels she's no more important to the mc than his other friends, she goes back to self defence mode and severs the link.

It's classic "Bad girl wall building 101".

That, or DPC's logic is:

MC + Jill != Quinn​

I haven't encountered that in the game, but seriously having to explain himself other than, "Just stirring up Tommy" is bullshit. If he hands his balls over to the girls now, imagine how tight the grip will get later...

EDIT: Zoey has really done a number on you hasn't she. Lucky it's not a 6 month wait for the Interlude. DPC has assured me it's only gonna be 5 and a half month... :p
Thanks for taking your time and explain it to cracks heads, I mean I know you are not queen fan but you understand and that's matters because not lots of people can digest opposite POV. So not to look hateful they hide in jocks to insult others.

That is why most of time while I am not agree with you, Share my pov to you because you give your try to understand even if you
I can just imagine the scene.
Josie: You danced with me at a party and I felt that I have a stronger connection with you than I have with Maya. I understand that this is wrong and unfair to her, but I feel that every day I'm falling more and more in love with you, Tremolo, and I don't want to share you with someone else.
I hope that happen in some way. She is really really great character that being wasted.
I'm with you always bro, these guys just have no taste :KEK: I would like to see Quinn change haircut like the MC did, although I kinda prefer the old haircut cuz I always imagined Neil was the one who cut the MC's hair like that since they were too poor to go to a stylist. I grew up the same way.

Anyhow since we're on the topic of Quinn again, I never really thought about the fact that Quinn and the MC both only have their dad. That's something they've never bonded about, I hope they do so in the future. Judging by how Neil reacts to Zoey, I wanna see his reaction to Quinn and her reaction to him :unsure:

Quinn has some of the best reaction shots and dialogue for memes too. But unfortunately since you said you like Quinn, you're now officially part of the crew and have to change your avatar and at least one signature to her, sorry bro. I don't make the rules :Kappa:
You : since you said you like Quinn , you're now officially part of the crew and have to change your avatar and at least one signature to her, sorry bro. I don't make the rules :Kappa:
Me : "You said you like Quinn " - Welcome to the gentleman Club.
LOVE FOR QOH

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes