J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Not this again. Josy explicitly told the MC she was in a relationship! What more was she supposed to do? Maya did lie, but she also told the MC not to get attracted to her and that she shouldn't be kissing him. He ignored those warnings because he was young and smitten - just like they were.

Also, they didn't demand the MC stop dating until they make up their mind, it's the other way around. Maya decided the MC should be free to date others until all three make up their mind. They're simply pointing out that they've made up their mind and now it's up to the MC to agree.

I will agree that their objection to that particular cluck feels forced, but that's mostly because they will ignore the far more questionable cluck where Envy was in the MC's lap.
Half truths are worst kind of lies, and that´s the kind of garbage Josy was feeding Tremolo with. And Maya rejected him with one finger, and attracted him with her entire body. And now they are both like "Hey, Tremolo, you must be a good kid in order of being worth of us..." And involving Tremolo into a lot of drama. Lets not trick ourselves in the solitaire game: they have fans because they have pretty 3D models, but their personalities are awful.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The Ep 4 Free Roam, right? where she leans in? Alright. I guess I have some choices to consider, unless I do a CHIK Riona and a full blown blitzkrieg DIK.

Damn you people are very fucking bad influences. :ROFLMAO:
Apart from the fact that to help Riona in EP 8 with her stalker you have to fuck her in EP 7 because she sends you a message asking for help the next day and see that her relationship with Quinn does not go through a good time

We have to push her away her and that's our job :cool: (y)

Garen

May 6, 2017
You can Riona even being Chick, You just have to get away from Quinn, Kiss RIona at the EP 4 party, Give her money on EP 5 more than $$ and with that Riona likes the MC and later on EP 7 you can fuck with her
I did this. Right from the get-go I could tell Quinn wasn't my type so I avoided Quinn as much as possible while trying my best to interact with Riona.

It worked and I got all the important Riooooo moments but I somehow landed in a threesome with Sage and Quinn. Uh?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Apart from the fact that to help Riona in EP 8 with her stalker you have to fuck her in EP 7 because she sends you a message asking for help the next day and see that her relationship with Quinn does not go through a good time

We have to push her away hers and that's our job :cool: (y)
I do appreciate the help (and the pushing) my friend, and thankfully, I'm not getting bashed as much, if at all, like I was 6-8 months ago. That was harsh.

But alright, the issue is though, will I be able to withstand that first initial lightning-bolt meeting I have with Jill after the wedgie? That'll be the test, and not to think her being with Tybalt as I pursue other girls. Ugh. Makes me sick thinking about it, because well, how can I resist?

screenshot0014.png

• Love
Reactions: Klopdwerg

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Anybody have screenshots of the footstool and the small mirror at Bella's place? For some reason I'm drawing a blank on that scene.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The Ep 4 Free Roam, right? where she leans in? Alright. I guess I have some choices to consider, unless I do a CHIK Riona and a full blown blitzkrieg DIK.

Damn you people are very fucking bad influences. :ROFLMAO:
I would not advise CHICK Rio since you leave out a ton of content yet again... OR get even more sake and let's do it again ! ;) :ROFLMAO: Time you will have plenty even if Interlude comes out relatively soon(er)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
yeah, Josy shines; poor Maya didn't get that privilege, render wise;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya fan: What the... :WaitWhat:
I dont get it. On the first render she looks beautifull like a pop queen who wants to chain you to her bed and ride you like in a mechanical bull game.
On the second one, she looks even better, like an elf queen who came to our world so poor mortals like us could see something beautifull before they die.
Look at her, look the class and dignity she express in her pose, with her back fully firm her, shoulders behind and the way she positioned her away from the rest, natural thing since they re not worth it.
Look how his hair shine abive everything like a wheet field touched by the purest snow, like a silver river forming a crown around her head.
Look her face, a compilation of perfects measures, cold and inexpresive like the stars whenthey hear humans complaining.
Look his eyes semiclose reading every corner of human soul without effor. With a colour that even the deepest blue sea will envy.
¿And her sweater? Could any clothes be more elegant than that? It's not apropiate for an elfen queen to dress herself like the forest? Doesn't shows her magnificent shoulders of a greek godess and mark her boobs promising pleasures that most men will never enjoy?

Man she is hot.

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
yeah, Josy shines; poor Maya didn't get that privilege, render wise;
Maya fan: What the... :WaitWhat:

Too bad, she did have some nice scenes though during the dormparty, nice music while dancing and screwing around with the MC. But still not that little bit extra what Josy gave us.

Can't remember which episode but she did once chance hairstyle and i found it way better. Too bad it was a 1 time thingy.

Reactions: Catlyn

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Bro, it’s just a small detail in the game that shows that actions have consequences like always… No need to get offended :rolleyes:

Maya & Josy are Chicks girls, you have the choice to take the cluck if you’re on the Dick Path. Their reactions to it is normal. It’s just a small reminder that once again a ‘Dick MC’ could be dumped because he’s not compatible. Just like Quinn can eventually dump the MC if he becomes a chick.

They may not be officially dating but you do sleep with and date them. There’s also a small reminder that your choices have consequences in the library.
Was wondering how that scene would play out if you where on both paths. Thanks for sharing, and it seems logic to me how they react though. Even if there are no strings attached you somehow made a commitment and figuring out how to made the throuple work.

Reactions: Marley300

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Too bad, she did have some nice scenes though during the dormparty, nice music while dancing and screwing around with the MC. But still not that little bit extra what Josy gave us.

Can't remember which episode but she did once chance hairstyle and i found it way better. Too bad it was a 1 time thingy.
ep6_math27.jpg
Yeah, that was just after the fight with Tommy, in the classroom, I was always a fan of that double tails hair asset

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It is so... ( or something like this... I use Linux ) what I wanna know is what merit comes with this ?! :oops::unsure: Having to do the special renders once again is hardly a merit... so what else is there ? :p
Beats me, man. He asked how to do it, so I'm just sharing the info. Some folks like to have a fresh game experience, I guess, where they can do it all.

Reactions: sixart

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I did this. Right from the get-go I could tell Quinn wasn't my type so I avoided Quinn as much as possible while trying my best to interact with Riona.

It worked and I got all the important Riooooo moments but I somehow landed in a threesome with Sage and Quinn. Uh?
In the guide DPC explains it
01.jpg

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I’m surprised that there was no reaction from Bella to the cluck. Jill, it’s normal, if you’re a Dick you’re not invited to her friend’s dinner so she just doesn’t care. Maybe Bella can use this cluck to get another lap dance. :LOL:
Hold up, there is a different scene with MC and Bella when player chose Pink Rose over the elders?
Looks like it's time for another run over the game :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes