jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, that may very well be Jill's father for sure. Thinking about it, as well as MC's family, what if Jill's father and MC's Grandfather were business partners, and that's how the two are connected, where the reason for Lynette visiting the Royce estate was because her father was in the middle of business with Jill's father?

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Question: It's possible to help Jill if you didn't go out on the dinner date with her. If you do this, then you haven't met her friends prior to the recital. However, I haven't played that particular route yet. Does anyone know if you still see this exchange between Carla and Bianca if you haven't met them before?
I've played through the botched DIK Jill storyline without the dinner and I had similar shots of Jill's friend even tho at this point in the story I had no idea who the hell were they

Reactions: Catlyn

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I followed the walkthrough but
  • Kitchen > Heather > Talk > Tell her about the j*** in her bed > Heather > Tommy cheated on you > give Heather absinthe
Is not happening
Only who invited chad and check her out is happening and chad bit is already done?

Any help be great

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Can we talk about how relationship points are irrelevant? I'm ripping my ass off to get all RP's of Sage since the game started. And the one who doesn't even know her name until the ep7 is getting an option to fuck her and gets the same scenes and ending(ep8) afterwards. I mean what's the point of it?
You are right about relationship points. As of right now, they do almost nothing. Every once in a while you can unlock a different line of dialog or a quick scene if you have high enough RPs (like kissing Maya in the Episode 5 Hangout), but that's literally all they do. The game instead uses our decisions and Affinity for most of the important checks. Perhaps someday there will be a genuinely consequential RP check, but there's been no sign of it so far.

The ability to start a relationship with Sage in Episode 7 is a slightly different matter, IMHO. Given her deepening relationship with the MC, it makes sense he would have a new opportunity to start something with Sage now that she's single. I think that's actually a good thing in and of itself. The problem is that a lot of the scenes with Sage (and most of the dialog) really should have changed to reflect this very different start to the relationship.

Sadly, that's not the case. It's very frustrating, but it's almost certainly an attempt to save on development time.

pimp quinn is the best quinn
Technically true. Pimp Quinn is the only Quinn.

• Kitchen > Heather > Talk > Tell her about the j*** in her bed > Heather > Tommy cheated on you > give Heather absinthe
Is not happening
Only who invited chad and check her out is happening and chad bit is already done?

Any help be great
You can only tell Heather about the jock in her bed if you resolved to make the Alphas leave the party (the DIK major decision). If you decided to ignore the Alphas (or had permanent CHICK Affinity and couldn't make the choice), you won't be able to do anything with Heather.

EDIT:
How much money is the max you guys have get in the mansion´s minigame? I have played it several times challenging myself to get as much as possible, and (with the 10 $ of Pink Rose), it´s 65 for the windows and a surplus of 64. I suppose that money could have some relevance in the future for more minigames or something.
My record is $83 extra. That includes keeping the VIP pass (though the extra $10 is looking better all the time). We'll see if it matters, but I'm hoping we'll get some new variation of the mansion game next season.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone know if you still see this exchange between Carla and Bianca if you haven't met them before?
Yeah you do... it's possible that Carla and Bianca talked about something similar you mentioned... however the look in Biancas eyes... that's not a " yeah he's an okay guy ! " look :LOL: Anyhow until Chapter 9 drops this will be on the menu for many people... ;)
Is not happening

Any help be great
You are not a dick ! You need to make the alphas leave ! :KEK:

Reactions: Catlyn

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I'm not sure what that and the slight change in Bianca's facial expression mean, but it could be interpreted as a "See, I told you he was an OK guy" moment, although I didn't get any negative vibes from Bianca at the dinner party to warrant that type of exchange.
I thought it was just general amazement at how well he played, regardless of whether they met him. Jill was amazed too, and she's heard him play before.
Question: It's possible to help Jill if you didn't go out on the dinner date with her. If you do this, then you haven't met her friends prior to the recital. However, I haven't played that particular route yet. Does anyone know if you still see this exchange between Carla and Bianca if you haven't met them before?
No, Tremolo's solo performance scene doesn't change, no variable triggers in that image sequence at all.
Is not happening
Did you go to Heather's room to find the jock in her bed before trying to talk to her about it?

If he's not in Heather's bed, you need to chase him away from Lily first (he's trying to chat her up in a corridor).

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Did you go to Heather's room to find the jock in her bed before trying to talk to her about it?

If he's not in Heather's bed, you need to chase him away from Lily first (he's trying to chat her up in a corridor).
I'm guessing he didn't choose to kick the Jocks out of the party? It doesn't work if you don't pick that option

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after binging Blue Mountain State, I came to realize that the only thing missing from BADIK are the actual sports teams like the Football and Volleyball teams. If DPC decides to make the next game around B&R as well, would love to have a focus around that aspect. A chunk of the love interests can then be cheerleaders as well as some new Hots.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It's a smaller institution, and the Alphas don't play football, so it's probably a basketball (if anything) school.

Reactions: yngve

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It shouldn't be an issue, but Maya's Dad is very bigoted religious and in order to maintain control over his daughter, tricked her into the deal for college.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Given how long it took Sage to mentally process the news about Troy, I doubt Jade specifically thought Chad was gay. My guess is that Jade thought Chad was only using Sage for prestige or sex, and so she warned Sage not to get too attached to him. (As I recall, Sage mentioned that possibility right after the breakup.)

First off, I don't think they really were blackmail letters. Chad thought that when he attacked the MC, but as he himself admits, he wasn't thinking clearly at the time. Unless the letter told Chad to break up with Sage (which is difficult to square with the Mel & Sarah scene if the MC is on Sage's path in Episode 5), Chad doesn't seem to have done anything that would take blackmail. Also, unless Chad secretly removed a separate letter for Dawe, his letter contained nothing but photos of DIKs banging Arieth. Given that everyone knows Arieth is sleeping around, that's about as far from blackmail as clandestine envelopes get.

Personally, I'm think the most likely theory is that someone either wanted to piss of Dawe and Chad, or wanted to stir up trouble between the DIKs and jocks specifically. The question then is who would do it? Troy could have been a good candidate before we confirmed he's Chad's secret lover, but he's out now. The nerds might have the capability and a general motive, but there's nothing in game that links them to the pictures. Vinny might want to stir up trouble, but it's unclear how he would know about Chad's secret. Sarah and Mel do know about the secret and clearly have an agenda, but the look between Chad and Mel make me think Chad knows they know, which would make the letters pointless. I even tried to examine the timeline once to see if anyone was suspiciously absent when the letters were delivered, but sadly the scenes at the start of Episode 3 are so out of order I can't even be sure what scenes are contemporary. :confused:

Unfortunately, I think this is one of those mysteries where we don't even know enough to speculate meaningfully. Which is definitely frustrating given it's been languishing for 5 episodes and counting.

Ugh, no side projects, please. Every minute DPC spends on a tie-in is another minute we have to wait for the actual game. If he needs time off to recharge, that's one thing. But if he's going to spend time on BaDIK related material, I'd much rather it be the game itself.

As fort he GoG announcement, I'd say it's exciting for the folks who'll be introduced to the game via the new platform, and that's a good thing. I'm also always happy to see more competition for Steam. But I'll agree I'd much rather learn a bit more about what he's planning for this Interlude...

You need to have 6+ DIK reputation points when the time comes to crunch the numbers. If you have 5 or fewer, Rusty sells his car. [EDIT: This is assuming you disabled mini-games. With mini-games on, you just need to buy the windows for $65 and finish repairing the mansion in time.]

According to the official walkthrough, you also need to have turned down the VIP pass, but I have not been able to confirm that last part myself. And personally, I don't see why you'd want the VIP pass - especially on a non-mini-game run. Where the hell are you going to find that kind of money?!?
Dik 6+? It means that if you're on chick route, rusty will sell his car?
I Love these idiots on GOG. :ROFLMAO: Seems they have there more feminists as we have here. :ROFLMAO:

*fixed
What if the MC and Derrick are actually Tommy and Rusty? and Tommy and Rusty are named as someone else in the narration. The story ends with Tommy and Rusty telling the story to new maggots MC and Derrick? this theory is 100% true and i have facts to back it up.
Start again the game and read the epilogue carefully...

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If memory serves me right, it was the same with Acting Lessons. There was drama, but nothing terrible most of the game, and near the ending, out of the blue, the MC´s friend had cancer and one or two Lis died... I hope DPC won´t make another massacre in BDIK, but there are a lot of landmines in the plot just waiting to explode... It makes sense Sage having a mental breakdown when she discovers that her father is fucking her HOT sisters in exchange of money, and the drugs and prostitution ring of Quinn can´t end up well... About M&J, it´s not that I care, but DPC seems to like to kill characters like R.R Martin and Maya seems to me the perfect candidate for suicide... We`ll see.
After the final of the Acting Lessons, DPC was threatened with murder. And now he has about 15,000 active patrons. I understand that he wants to stand out from the general adult novels with his unexpected plot twists (which are more and more similar to the plot tropes from anime, lol), but I don't think he will repeat his mistake. Indeed, Maya's breakdown makes sense. Suppose Josie leaves her for MC (if we follow Josie's path, then Maya moves further and further away from MC, and Josie falls in love more and more), then Maya can really break down. She loses everything she fought with her father for. But so that she could commit suicide. And at such an early stage? It is assumed that the breakup will be only in the finale of the 3rd season.
es, only there were 7 episodes, and here about 20 are planning and Mona has already left the stage
He even hinted at 16 episodes in the game.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So after binging Blue Mountain State, I came to realize that the only thing missing from BADIK are the actual sports teams like the Football and Volleyball teams. If DPC decides to make the next game around B&R as well, would love to have a focus around that aspect. A chunk of the love interests can then be cheerleaders as well as some new Hots.
Judging by the fact that we have been training to fight for 2 seasons in brawler and that Caleb is now our worst enemy, I expect a mini-kickboxing tournament in college, which is much more interesting than an ordinary basketball match.
ep8_bag14.jpg

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Why people act like Jill sex was some thing that DPC stalled or something, LOL Jill and MC don't even have that many scences before they have sex, i guess they mean irl time and not in game time.

Reactions: ZWCook
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes