DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
Yes brother, I mean Maya was kind to MC when he was first enrolled and provided MC with a dorm room to live in, is that true? I like Sage better, too, but I think your criticism of Maya was out of line
Maya only allowed MC to stay after Derek pressured her by calling in a favor. Contrast that with Sage or Bella's reactions at the beginning of Ep4. Maya never willingly offers help to anyone, her first instinct is always selfish. Just look at the situation with Josy in Ep7.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
- Maya is delusional. Tries to find an easy and convenient solution for her problem. She believes an absurd rumor about a sorority paying student´s tuitions, just for kindness of heart or something. No string attached. When she discovers the obvious, that everything is a lie, she pities herself, creates a drama around herself, and drags her brother and friends, and even an almost estrange like Sage into her problems.
Quite honestly, Maya deserves to be slapped out French Style for being stupid. No one gives you free anything without an ulterior motive. She never hear of the saying "If it's too good to be true"?

Last edited:

Garen

May 6, 2017
For being so polar opposite on the Chick and DIk spectrum, Jill and Sage honestly feel like they could be good friends. I wish DPC would include a scene where they talk with each other. It feels like the BADIK universe is split in two. One with Sage and one with Jill.:LOL:
You're know, you have a point. They both have a very balanced personality and have a total of 3 common acquaintances in Tybalt, MC and Isabella. It's almost weird that they haven't had an encounter or two that led to them being acquaintances themselves especially now that Sage is being helped by Isabella at the library.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
She did say she had some 'boyfriend' and thats totally fine that the 'boyfriend' happened to be a girlfriend considering the nature of gay relationships
No, she never said she had a boyfriend. She only said she's already in a relationship. And when MC asked about "him", she didn't correct MC.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
You're know, you have a point. They both have a very balanced personality and have a total of 3 common acquaintances in Tybalt, MC and Isabella. It's almost weird that they haven't had an encounter or two that led to them being acquaintances themselves especially now that Sage is being helped by Isabella at the library.
They already did in the past, Jill said it to Bella at the first date.

Sep 9, 2021
I'm pretty sure Nora will be quite heavily featured in Season 3, as she will likely be MC's Science teacher.

What I'm wondering though is how much of Cathy will we see in Season 3?
Are you saying That there is a chance of threesome
In real life, it´s more probable being badly hurt by a delusional (does she really thought that the HOTs were going to pay her tuition, just because?) needy drama queen like Maya, that is not capable of take responsibilities for her actions and is always complaining, pitying herself, and trying to get others to solve her problems, than by a tough nut like Quinn that always try to solve by herself her own problems one way or another, and don´t even ask for help when she clearly needs it.

I can see Quinn in 2030 packing her things and running away from Tremolo´s home at 5 A.M. without saying "goodbye", out of boredom, to join a biker band or something. And I see Tremolo thinking "OK, this had to happen one day or another. Let´s move on..."

And I can see Maya in 2035 playing every "victim cart" (like Quinn would say) with Tremolo because whatever he gives to her or does for her, never is enough, and ending up hiring an hyaena of divorce attorney to use every legal or paralegal trick to get the house, the car and even the guitar, most of Tremolo´s salary for child support, full child custody, and leaving Tremolo without family and in utter misery, looking for a three to hang himself :ROFLMAO:
If people only lived in reality . . . they don't have disagreed with you (y)

I'm pretty sure Nora will be quite heavily featured in Season 3, as she will likely be MC's Science teacher.

Are you saying That there is a chance of threesome MC,JADE AND NORA :rolleyes: :cautious: :love:

In real life I'd agree, but this isn't real life, it's a game. It's like suggesting people that play GTA are psychos. It's just a game, with no consequences in real life.

Heaps of villains in stories are preferred to the protagonist(s):
  • Dark Darth Vader (probably the number 1 example) - hehe, oops, thank you OFT, but yes Dark Helmet is another great villain. :whistle:
  • Hannibal Lector (did anyone care when he walked off into the sunset while Clarise was shitting herself)
  • Dracula (too cool for school while Harker had a stick [or was that a stake] up his ass)
  • Barbosa (mainly because Geoffrey Rush hammed him up so much)
  • The Joker (personally not a big Heath fan myself, but I can't deny the love so many have for this character)
  • Freddy Kruger (he makes killing kids seem so wholesome)
  • Jason Voorhees (and this motherfucker had no personality at all)
  • Pretty much every killer of teenagers in the slasher-style movies (maybe it's what they do, not who they are...)
  • Keyser Söze (well, not anymore though, 'cause, you know...)
  • Hans Landa (he was fucking awesome)
  • and so on.
Sometimes the villain is so enjoyable you want them to succeed in their dastardly plans. In this case, we don't necessarily want Quinn to succeed in her plans, we just don't want her to die, and want to fuck her regularly. :giggle:
I think you can be more wrong, villain only represent the flaws that hero show as moral. That is why they are more relatable.

Hannibal lector : Hero want to play his(hero want to show that he can defet HL in his own game :FacePalm:) role in hannibal lactor universe : just shoot him in the head and innocent could have been saved.

Dracula : The pure concept of power, ruthlessness and realist. That mean poor and weak have no god.

Darth Vader : The pure concept of power, ruthlessness and realist. that all those that other side lack because they fight for diversity, stuipd concept .

It's not about villain but scene-less, stupid moral, unachievable stupid mind set that make villain more relatable :
Joker movie(the dark night) could have ended as soon as batman have shoot joker but no the bs of hero.
" That apply on this game too ! "

I'll start with your words. "In real life, it's more probable..." that Quinn will end up in prison at best. In my country for pimping and drug dealing.:rolleyes:

I see Quinn in 2030 sitting in front of a judge denying her parole application.:eek:

In the case that Maya really acts the way you fantasized, my MC will take advantage of Maya naivety one day. How? She likes to sign contracts after all, so a prenup is drawn up. Problem solved. Then when she looks for a divorce lawyer in 2035, he'll be on the MC's payroll. The Mc is a decent guy, he won't starve Maya and any kids he might have. :cool:

He then visits Quinn in jail and then buys Quinn her notebook with all the names of her prostitution ring. He calls all the girls listed and invites them to one of his three islands. And if he didn't die, he still fucks everyone he turned down during his B&R time.:devilish::love:
That is dumb statement just like your dumb theories.
dude... is his child named Tommy?
Tommy is just male version of maya.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.A.L.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Which country? Not in mine, that´s for sure. And I don´t think in US either.

Anyway, let´s compare Maya with Lily, being that they both have exactly the same problem: they want to study, but they don´t have the money for that.

- Lily take care of his problem. She finds a job that will pay for her studies. It´s not a nice job. She has to put up with drunks who tell her things like "bitch, show me your tits." But she does what she needs to do in order of achieving her goal, and anyone that don´t like it can go to hell.

- Maya is delusional. Tries to find an easy and convenient solution for her problem. She believes an absurd rumor about a sorority paying student´s tuitions, just for kindness of heart or something. No string attached. When she discovers the obvious, that everything is a lie, she pities herself, creates a drama around herself, and drags her brother and friends, and even an almost estrange like Sage into her problems.

- Lily is clear from the beginning about the kind of relationship she wants to have with Tremolo. She knows that she can´t aspire to be her girlfriend (imagine Tommy saying to Tremolo "hey brother, yesterday night your girlfriend gave to me the best lap dance. She earned a good tip, for sure! What a boner she gave to me!"). Or maybe she don´t want to have a boyfriend. In any case, her mind is clear. So she offers Tremolo a deal: "let´s be friends, let´s fuck, let´s cover each other´s backs, and let´s not allow that romantic feelings interfere in this arrangement. I won´t say anything if you fuck with other girls, and you won´t say anything about my job" I think those could be the terms of the offer of "rolling together".

- Maya only say half trues to Tremolo (the worst kind of lies, we say in my country), after asking to him for total sincerity. She attracts Tremolo even if she´s already into a relationship. She uses Tremolo, plays with his feelings and even humiliates him in front of Quinn and other HOTs to become a pledge of the HOTs. Then she pouts, drops a couple of tears, look at him with puppy dog eyes, gets him to forgive her... and continues attracting him and using him to be accepted by the HOTs, never telling him that she´s lesbian and has a girlfriend. And, when everything explodes, she continues playing the victim card and making Tremolo feel bad for not wanting to continue being his friend.

Seriously, I would see way better future for Tremolo in a serious relationship with Lily, stripper and all, than in a serious relationship with Maya.
JAL, my good man, I agree with you about Lily. I like Lily, too. She is great. I would also be interested in her backstory and family circumstances, which are probably quite different than Maya's. (y) :D

Calling Maya delusional is so wrong though. Naive okay. But delusional? Besides, that would also make Camila and Mona delusional. They believed the rumor too. Only these two have less self-respect than Maya. With Camila and Mona, Quinn was able to reveal her cards faster and they go along with it. Okay, Mona pulls the emergency brake in time and then gets to leave, more or less voluntarily.:unsure:

I'm afraid I need to be a little more explicit. What kind of family and friends do you have? I really don't mean this in a bad way. There are different cultures and societies in this world, with different traditions and customs.:rolleyes:

In my country, it is a matter of course to help family and friends when it is within my means. And if I ever need help, you are there for me too. Maybe that's why I don't understand this lack of understanding to help Maya?:D

Yes, Maya lied and concealed. Jill hid her family name. Rusty also didn't mention that he was a mayor. So we weren't allowed to learn until the end of EP8 that Sage is the adopted daughter of Stephen and Jade Burke and, more importantly, that Tybalt is her stepbrother. Yes, we also learned that Jamie likes to garden and write poetry. What I forgot? Isabella's locked door. I could list more examples, but that's too boring. More important is why people lie and hide. People learn through experiences in their lives what can or better should not be said. :whistle:

In Jill's case, for example, I assume she wanted to be perceived by the MC as a person, not as Royce. Jamie had a hard time with his father because of his hobbies and was bullied by his classmates. :unsure:

Now back to Maya and Josy. When Patrick found out about his daughter's lesbian relationship, he forced Maya to stay away from Josy. From the person she loved. How did he force her? By holding her future life hostage. Can be read at the end of EP6. Now these two teenagers have had such an experience. I would have been more surprised if Josy and Maya had told the MC about their relationship right away. Derek puts it well in EP4. "Not everyone is cool with homosexual relationships".:unsure:

One more thing about the teenagers. Read again the MC's address to the DIK at the end of EP5.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I love coming here to the Maya hate train. She's top 5 in the busted face category with Tania, Madame and that one girl from the Sarah foursome(are we calling that a foursome? Close enough)

I hate Maya being the anchor around Josy's throat, Josy has what it takes to be a legit top girl on this game but all her content revolves around Maya.

We need to get #FreeJosy trending so Dr. Pinkcake knows that it is OK to kill Maya, he won't face the backlash he faced after Acting Lessons, it's alright this time, we all want Josy free, but one final scene at Maya's funeral is fine, she might actually look better as a corpse because she sure as shit can't look any worse.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I love coming here to the Maya hate train. She's top 5 in the busted face category with Tania, Madame and that one girl from the Sarah foursome(are we calling that a foursome? Close enough)

I hate Maya being the anchor around Josy's throat, Josy has what it takes to be a legit top girl on this game but all her content revolves around Maya.

We need to get #FreeJosy trending so Dr. Pinkcake knows that it is OK to kill Maya, he won't face the backlash he faced after Acting Lessons, it's alright this time, we all want Josy free, but one final scene at Maya's funeral is fine, she might actually look better as a corpse because she sure as shit can't look any worse.
You like necrophilia you have a sig of Lynette has an avatar of a character that would die and now you want Maya dead lol we need the necrophilia tag DPC :sneaky:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Are you saying That there is a chance of threesome

Are you saying That there is a chance of threesome MC,JADE AND NORA :rolleyes: :cautious: :love:
So you liked my conjecture so much you quoted it twice in the same reply? Thx dude! :ROFLMAO:

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020

Yeah I've often daydreamed about an alternate reality BaDIK where Maya wandered off one night and drowned herself in the river (does B&R even have a river? In my AR there would be a river). I think that would solve so many problems for the characters, not just Josy. It would be like a dark miasma had been lifted, everyone would wake up to discover that they've finally awoken from the dark soap opera like dream they were stuck in.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
While cleaning his room in EP6. In EP8 Josy and Maya. albeit under false pretenses from the MC, also came and wanted to help him.:p
Yea but if you are not on triangle path they won't be there to help you clean. I might be wrong but it was like that for me

Reactions: dalli_x
Sep 9, 2021
JAL, my good man, I agree with you about Lily. I like Lily, too. She is great. I would also be interested in her backstory and family circumstances, which are probably quite different than Maya's. (y) :D

Calling Maya delusional is so wrong though. Naive okay. But delusional? Besides, that would also make Camila and Mona delusional. They believed the rumor too. Only these two have less self-respect than Maya. With Camila and Mona, Quinn was able to reveal her cards faster and they go along with it. Okay, Mona pulls the emergency brake in time and then gets to leave, more or less voluntarily.:unsure:

I'm afraid I need to be a little more explicit. What kind of family and friends do you have? I really don't mean this in a bad way. There are different cultures and societies in this world, with different traditions and customs.:rolleyes:

In my country, it is a matter of course to help family and friends when it is within my means. And if I ever need help, you are there for me too. Maybe that's why I don't understand this lack of understanding to help Maya?:D

Yes, Maya lied and concealed. Jill hid her family name. Rusty also didn't mention that he was a mayor. So we weren't allowed to learn until the end of EP8 that Sage is the adopted daughter of Stephen and Jade Burke and, more importantly, that Tybalt is her stepbrother. Yes, we also learned that Jamie likes to garden and write poetry. What I forgot? Isabella's locked door. I could list more examples, but that's too boring. More important is why people lie and hide. People learn through experiences in their lives what can or better should not be said. :whistle:

In Jill's case, for example, I assume she wanted to be perceived by the MC as a person, not as Royce. Jamie had a hard time with his father because of his hobbies and was bullied by his classmates. :unsure:

Now back to Maya and Josy. When Patrick found out about his daughter's lesbian relationship, he forced Maya to stay away from Josy. From the person she loved. How did he force her? By holding her future life hostage. Can be read at the end of EP6. Now these two teenagers have had such an experience. I would have been more surprised if Josy and Maya had told the MC about their relationship right away. Derek puts it well in EP4. "Not everyone is cool with homosexual relationships".:unsure:

One more thing about the teenagers. Read again the MC's address to the DIK at the end of EP5.
Maya :1. lies all the time with mc.(BID party . . . even after busted want to get helped by mc and most simps do :FacePalm: )
2. Play Vitim card when get busted.
3. grind mc dick even if you tell i am not interested.
4. everything is wrong with the world but not her.
5. hate her own father because he wants best future and she want to be a lesbian whore.
6. want to take the money from those which is call whore . . .a real human filth :FacePalm:
7. walk in almost nude in her first appearance in game and in first call room appearance yet if look at those thing : negative points : yeah dumb whore . .. you wear this half dress so people will look at her face. :cautious::LOL:

I want to see more maya fans. If she would have grind someone else dick and have full make out while 995% being nude with other than mc . . . on quinn demands. .

Maya is a leach for J

Last edited by a moderator:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya :1. lies all the time with mc.(BID party . . . even after busted want to get helped by mc and most simps do :FacePalm: )
2. Play Vitim card when get busted.
3. grind mc dick even if you tell i am not interested.
4. everything is wrong with the world but not her.
5. hate her own father because he wants best future and she want to be a lesbian whore.
6. want to take the money from those which is call whore . . .a real human filth :FacePalm:
7. walk in almost nude in her first appearance in game and in first call room appearance yet if look at those thing : negative points : yeah dumb whore . .. you wear this half dress so people will look at her face. :cautious::LOL:

I want to see more maya fans. If she would have grind someone else dick and have full make out while 995% being nude with other than mc . . . on quinn demands. . bunch of losers
View attachment 1547895

Maya is a leach for J
Heeeee? What do you want from me?:oops:o_O

You're probably Dawe looking for Arieth, who is currently getting fucked by Anthony, when what she really wanted was Caleb and Darius.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Little hint, Dawe.:cool:
You're not the father and you're in the wrong room.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021
Heeeee? What do you want from me?:oops:o_O

You're probably Dawe looking for Arieth, who is currently getting fucked by Anthony, when what she really wanted was Caleb and Darius.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Little hint, Dawes.:cool:
You're not the father.:devilish::ROFLMAO:
I play being a dik. I am third person, Not a character in the game you understand that right?
If you don't use your brain in theories at least use it in real . . . please :rolleyes: :LOL:

Ouch. Now that hurt, Dawe.:cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Again ::WaitWhat: :FacePalm:

I play being a dik. I am third person, Not a character in the game you understand that right?
If you don't use your brain in theories at least use it in real . . . please :rolleyes: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: arnielinson
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes