AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Not only because she helps Maya.

I like her evolution from DIK/NEUTRAL to NEUTRAL/CHICK. Sexy she is of course and has common hobbies with my MC.

So I hope with the good friendship with the Throuple, there will be another Fuck Buddy option. :love:

Orange Sky on the DIK laptop.:p:D:cool:
When I replay the EP 8 on my M&J route I felt like Sage seemed like a big sister to the MC

Reactions: Darkwen and MrD812

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
reconciliation with her own father ? that must have sound crazy for most maya fans.
No, anything but a Disney Princess ending, in-game.

Whether it's for Maya, Quinn, or the others.

I'm not saying that I want all stories to end in blood and tears, but I also don't want to see the reverse excess with an overdose of broccoli.

Aug 26, 2019
Can't wait to fuck that ass in front of Jill. I don't know what DPC did to her model, but Zoey went from a forgettable character to a top 5 character in like 5 renders. :devilish:
I don't think she's coming back as a potential love interest rather just a side character if on the chick playthrough.
IMO I would hate to start a new path with her because that would mean all the episodes before were just in vain and especially ep 8 where we see a breakthrough in what type of person the mc is
Makes sense on a path were you aren't serious with any girl but other than that no

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can't wait to fuck that ass in front of Jill. I don't know what DPC did to her model, but Zoey went from a forgettable character to a top 5 character in like 5 renders. :devilish:
Lately you want Jill to see the MC fucking others girls :devilish:, that ending of Isabella fucking the MC at the dining room table was the best brooch for you :ROFLMAO:

Now imagine what DPC will do with 1000 renders of her story :sneaky:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Lately you want Jill to see the MC fucking others girls :devilish:, that ending of Isabella fucking the MC at the dining room table was the best brooch for you :ROFLMAO:

Now imagine what DPC will do with 1000 renders of her story :sneaky:
I'm disappointed he didn't give me the option to continue the scene on the kitchen table. :devilish: That ass is just legendary. 10/10 would do it again. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yup, Maya even said she wasn't a virgin.
But falling for a Guy, Shocked Derick AND Josy.
evidently they don't know her well... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To me Maya's story seems pretty simple, she tries to date guys but never finds the right one
and considering how little she was considered in high school I don't think she dated the "best" guys.

at this point she decided to look elsewhere and saw Josy, but even the dating with her was not that solid, in the end even that is little more than a summer story

on Derek I draw a veil over him

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Actually Josy has also been little exploited, because Patrick would have just needed to see her in college to understand everything (it's incredible that such a control freak father doesn't know the name of the girl who officially shares the room with his daughter and that he believes the lie of mixed dorms...) and potentially remains a huge danger (but I don't think it will be used)
Patrick is actually some kind of anomaly in BaDIK universe. Same thing for that quote :

df.png

Actually, I would like to know. Who exactly would give two shits about it ? We're not talking about the real world but B&R. A place where the famous and popular sorority is filled with either bisexual girls with low inhibition or girls having no problem with threesomes or making out with others girls. A place filled with feminists and hardcore pro-LGBT doing protests on the campus, teachers leadings progressive classes like gender studies. A place where the directorate has apparently zero problem with women wearing revealing clothes all the times or student wearing a dildo helmet during classes and tests. Who exactly would be judgmental about a lesbian relationship in a place like that ? And what kind of religious zealot control freak sent his daughter in a place like that in the first place ? Has Patrick even read the school program ? He never witnessed drunk students and half naked ladies fooling around in the corridor every time he payed Maya a visit ?

Chad & Troy 's case isn't even comparable. The Alphas are meant to be stereotypical jerk jocks. Obnoxious, stiteful assholes with hypermasculinity complex. Sure DIKS, Alpha or some random guys could react badly, make homophobic slurr and mock them but would it be the same thing with Maya & Josy ? No, they would probably find that sexy in the worst case. Well, probably not Tommy but if the guy still hasn't figured out that the MC has been banging his sister for weeks, I'm not even sure he would notice Maya & Josy doing something.

And once again :

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Maya is the one making judgments about others characters sexual habits ( Euw :sick: Throuple & cheating are ok but orgy isn't...) and projecting her own insecurities despite the fact Sage the FUCKING PRESIDENT has zero problem with it and is even willing to help her.

Patrick is totally inefficient as the religious jerk control jerk you're supposed to hate. His daughter has been taking hardcore progressive classes for weeks and is about to join a sorority filled with bisexual girls including Josy but he has absolutely zero clue. That's one of the main villains, really ? :FacePalm:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Once again, a twisting of the facts.:rolleyes:

What job do you think Maya would get? (unskilled)
Would the job cover all expenses? (food, housing, tuition)
If Josy had not been discovered by Patrick, would a job have been necessary?
Didn't Maya tell the MC that she studied hard for three years to finish college early so she would be free afterwards?

Why did Sage decide to help her? Maya even made it clear to Sage in the library that she wanted nothing to do with her. So why? There are two HOT sisters missing. Mona and Maya. If something like this went public, it would be a huge blow to the HOTs' image. The trigger was the rumor and Quinn, who did not rule out the rumor. She is the vice president of the HOTs and often acts against the interests of her sorority (EP5 Preps Party). Sage herself notes that she should have been more presenter. So once again, Sage has to clean up Quinn's mess so as not to jeopardize the HOT's reputation. Sage turns to Josy and the MC and suspects there is more. Sage persists and eventually wants to help Maya herself. Maya didn't ask her to. But Maya, through this drama, has pushed Sage's development from a party girl to a responsible young woman. (y)

To be honest, I really like this saga. Would this have happened without this drama construct?:unsure:
Well I think you didnt read some stuff. I said sometimes you need to start doing something by yourself to get someone elses help, and she haven't done anything other than whining. What I said above was, she could find a job. Maybe Isabella could help her with a place to stay, etc and even with a job at the library. She saw MC had a good relationship with Isabella, she could have tried to ask for a job at the library, explaining her situation, I am sure Isabella would help her with more than what she requested. Or even with the necessary knowledge to solve her problem. But all she does is whining. I don't know where you live, but many students work while in college, to help to pay for their tuition, food and a place to stay. Her dad still pay for her tuition right? in this meanwhile, what is she doing to try and change it? Instead of looking for a job, she went to try the easy way of believing in a roumor of getting free tuition. And she decided to believe Quinn, someone she doesn't trust and hate, as the person who "confirmed" she could get this free tuition.

You guys can defend as much as you like, but I see a lot of character's flaws on Maya. She is just a spoiled brat, she can't talk about anyone. Her brother, do a lot more than her, and she even wanted to criticize her brother decisions and he is a person who is living the college life on its fullest. We can not change what DPC wrote, but try to defend her for being in that situation is insane as well. I didnt say that the job would pay for everything, but it is a start if you want to change something that is wrong in your life. Mona didn't want to follow with what was going on at the college. She left, she took her decision. She can work somewhere, save some money and try college later on. Maya wants to have everything, but I see 0 effort from her part.
And believe me. When you need help, and poeple see you are doing your best to face whatever situation you have in front of you, they will do their best to help you out as well. But she didn't take any action so far.

Reactions: Johnyboie and DavDR

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I have questions about your relationship with your sister...
When you don't persuade Sage on a route in EP 8 the MC's deal with her is different from the other episodes

She in the previous episodes only wanted to fuck with him despite his continuous rejection but in this one she never seeks to fuck with him and I notice that her attitude towards him and the MC towards her seems more fraternal than romantic

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Patrick is actually some kind of anomaly in BaDIK universe. Same thing for that quote :

View attachment 1563780

Actually, I would like to know. Who exactly would give two shits about it ? We're not talking about the real world but B&R. A place where the famous and popular sorority is filled with either bisexual girls with low inhibition or girls having no problem with threesomes or making out with others girls. A place filled with feminists and hardcore pro-LGBT doing protests on the campus, teachers leadings progressive classes like gender studies. A place where the directorate has apparently zero problem with women wearing revealing clothes all the times or student wearing a dildo helmet during classes and tests. Who exactly would be judgmental about a lesbian relationship in a place like that ? And what kind of religious zealot control freak sent his daughter in a place like that in the first place ? Has Patrick even read the school program ? He never witnessed drunk students and half naked ladies fooling around in the corridor every time he payed Maya a visit ?

Chad & Troy 's case isn't even comparable. The Alphas are meant to be stereotypical jerk jocks. Obnoxious, stiteful assholes with hypermasculinity complex. Sure DIKS, Alpha or some random guys could react badly, make homophobic slurr and mock them but would it be the same thing with Maya & Josy ? No, they would probably find that sexy in the worst case. Well, probably not Tommy but if the guy still hasn't figured out that the MC has been banging his sister for weeks, I'm not even sure he would notice Maya & Josy doing something.

And once again :

View attachment 1563838 View attachment 1563839 View attachment 1563840 View attachment 1563841 View attachment 1563842 View attachment 1563843 View attachment 1563844 View attachment 1563845

Maya is the one making judgments about others characters sexual habits ( Euw :sick: Throuple & cheating are ok but orgy isn't...) and projecting her own insecurities despite the fact Sage the FUCKING PRESIDENT has zero problem with it and is even willing to help her.

Patrick is totally inefficient as the religious jerk control jerk you're supposed to hate. His daughter has been taking hardcore progressive classes for weeks and is about to join a sorority filled with bisexual girls including Josy but he has absolutely zero clue. That's one of the main villains, really ? :FacePalm:
You are totally right. People can't see and try to make excuses to not see what is right in front of their eyes. I get it, DPC started writing this game 3 years ago. When we think about it. Many things in real life have changed over these 3 past years while in the game, not many thing changed. It is the downside of playing a game where ever 1 hour update happens every 6-8 8 months. If we try to compare the game with real life, in both cases, people wouldn't give a fuck about their relationship other than their parents, as it seems to be the case in the story. And maybe depending on which city they live in if people are conservatives. Either way, being in the college, they could be pretty much open about their relationship and no one would care. Her father sent her there, being a control freak without knowing anything that happens on the surroundings. Maya being a feminist but at the same time thinking that MC best behavior is paying for their meal, without offering paying half of it.

People want us to play this game without pointing out some flaws to the story or even if we accept the flaws of the story, without pointing out the character flaws of some LIs. They feel offended by it and wants to deffend it at any cost.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
When you don't persuade Sage on a route in EP 8 the MC's deal with her is different from the other episodes

She in the previous episodes only wanted to fuck with him despite his continuous rejection but in this one she never seeks to fuck with him and I notice that her attitude towards him and the MC towards her seems more fraternal than romantic
Perhaps my theory is correct that if the MC shows no romantic interest in a LI, this then becomes a relationship in the later course of BaDIK. Thus, DPC would exclude incest and each player gets his desired ending.:unsure:

This would be a genius prank.:p

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Perhaps my theory is correct that if the MC shows no romantic interest in a LI, this then becomes a relationship in the later course of BaDIK. Thus, DPC would exclude incest and each player gets his desired ending.:unsure:

This would be a genius prank.:p
I hope NOT because DPC cannot force MY MC to be friends of the girls that he has rejected :mad: or I will spend 10 days talking about how bad he writes and attacking users if they do not feel the same as me I'll will call them fanboys and also attack the favorite girls of the others because if they don't think like me

They are wrong and I don't

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Maya told the MC that she only has experience with women. EP2 or EP3.
I thought you said you wouldn't read me and you still doing it. get a hold of yourself lol. She actually did say that to him and then jumped on him and kissed him. In another moment, even if you choose "do not help her" at the garden, she will kiss him again.

From everything I said and I am not gonna repeat "again and again" as you said. She isn't honest. And she either has character flaws or there are a lot of flaws in DPC story and that is what I am pointing out. Either way, she is not worth it. And this is my point of view either if yoou like it or not, either if you want to read, re-read it, agree or not. I don't really care. But so you know, I will keep replying with what I think, and you will find it repetitive. So you have 2 options, skip what I say and don't quote me, because if you do I will reply to you, or hit the "IGNORE" button.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes