Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Hey, I still like Jill but with this guys games you have to prepare yourself for the worst it might not be that but I hope you are bracing yourself for any possibility.
Yeah I am. I’m bracing for the possibility of you saying Jill is best girl but it’s clear that’s never going to happen now.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Probably. Maybe even 4 seasons because DPC already underestimated how long episode will be with Hell week. That could happen again.
Maybe. As I mentioned, updates, episodes and seasons are completely arbitrary without standardisation, so we just don't know. However, there's always a chance that DPC gets some kind of writer's block and he decides on a few short updates in the meantime. Or, he gets a writer's block and gets stuck in a village he cannot get out from, and all people there are weird, but hot.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I feel as though Hell Week might be split into Episode 3 & 4 to close out the first season, seeing as how we'll have a lot to do. Episode might end with us actually joining the DiKs
This was officially confirmed by DPC on Patreon. Episode 4, the end of hell week, officially concludes the first season.

Anyway, I hope Benioff & Weiss won't be signed up by DPC to make the final season...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I wasn't suggesting that - I was just throwing my thoughts while concocting my theories. CAznable found sort of plot hole - maybe - and to explain Maya, I could only conclude DPC made much bigger plot hole about her story or stories. Or there is something that we don't see. Maya is sort of like trying to unify general relativity and quantum mechanics. Whatever theory we could propose, it'll fail at one of the questions about her.

1. She's claiming she's "different" (and MC is different, according to her). What does that mean?
2. Her father doesn't want to pay for her tuition. Why and what is his ultimatum?
3. Even with a student loan, she needs more money. What for?
4. What is that thing Maya owes Derek for?
5. Derek didn't give up on her. What was that?
6. Why she doesn't want ANYONE to be attracted to her?
7. About who is she thinking about when grinding on MC? Thing is - some people think she's thinking about someone she loves or she loved but she's clearly trying NOT TO ENJOY that moment so it would be more probable she is thinking about someone she hates/ feels disgusted about etc.
8. "Is it because I’ve been so lonely? Or because I need someone new?" - those Maya's thoughts are really confusing and creepy, tbh. I would remind you that she reacted to MC's remark how "all relationships end badly" with "I wouldn't know". So about whom is she talking about? Who was "old one" if she needs "someone new" and, more importantly, what happened to that "old one"?
9. Why is she so torn about one kiss?
10. "Mc: Not used to waking up next to someone, huh? Maya: It’s been a while." - she is 18. What does that mean? How can you fit that with questions 6 to 9?
11. Maya's words how "love can be painful - even when it's returned" - where does that fit in?

The only thing we can be sure about Maya is that her father is a control freak and he's probably ruling over his family with the iron grip. I have a feeling we'll meet that guy and it won't be a pleasant experience.
1.Might mean nothing,knew a girl who called herself different simply for liking anime.Maya says that MC is different and than that she`s also different.Not having full acceptance of her father it really might be literally nothing just feeling like an outsider.
2-5.We have to wait and see.
6.She might not want a relationship at this point in time and not being interested in casual sex with strangers.
7.We do know why she feels uncomfortable - the whole thing is a sorority task and she is being watched,while getting aroused,hence the thought of some one who gave her pleasure in the past(given that she thinks about a dildo my bet is on a girl),she simply tries not to cum in front of Quinn,Sarah and Melanie.
8.That part is confusing,I`m convinced she was in love but at the same time she doesn`t know about relationships?
9.point 6.
10.Because she was in love before,not knowing about relationships line makes it confusing.
11.She was in love before.

I know he doesn`t fully accept Maya,the iron tyrant part doesn`t fit with Derek at all.Most likely it`s some 1 trait she has...like being bi for example that her father just can`t/won`t accept

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
just discovered this, and just wondering... am i the only one who thought upon seeing the title this was a simulation game where we hop around as a disembodied penis?

also, from the images is this a harem like game or a choose only 1 girl, or 2 with twins route game?

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Ok guys I'm gonna drop the bomb.
If you look at Quinn face tattoo on the main picture, it's the sign of . Her origin is Breton, French, checkmate.

View attachment 362720 View attachment 362719
What is this supposed to mean? That Quinn is eager to surrender when a few tanks go trough her "Ardennes"? Or that her breath smells of garlic? Or that she's an arrogant prick.... wait, no, she is.

Just kidding, I love the French.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
What is this supposed to mean? That Quinn is eager to surrender when a few tanks go trough her "Ardennes"? Or that her breath smells of garlic? Or that she's an arrogant prick.... wait, no, she is.

Just kidding, I love the French.
bretons are celtic, they have more in common with the gaels, irish and english than with the french.

Yeah it's off, is there any other reason why it might not work?
no idea, it should work

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Just because Maya relates MC’s Penis to a dildo doesn’t mean she’s Bi, it just means she hasn't had experience with guys, she could’ve just loved a guy who she never did anything with.
But I do see the point you guys are trying to make, it’s possible, as is almost anything in this game as of now

Josy’s Boyfriend could be watermelon, Bella’s husband could be that mannequin, or Sage could be a Futa, who knows

1564874416271.gif

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
1.Might mean nothing,knew a girl who called herself different simply for liking anime.Maya says that MC is different and than that she`s also different.Not having full acceptance of her father it really might be literally nothing just feeling like an outsider.
2-5.We have to wait and see.
6.She might not want a relationship at this point in time and not being interested in casual sex with strangers.
7.We do know why she feels uncomfortable - the whole thing is a sorority task and she is being watched,while getting aroused,hence the thought of some one who gave her pleasure in the past(given that she thinks about a dildo my bet is on a girl),she simply tries not to cum in front of Quinn,Sarah and Melanie.
8.That part is confusing,I`m convinced she was in love but at the same time she doesn`t know about relationships?
9.point 6.
10.Because she was in love before,not knowing about relationships line makes it confusing.
11.She was in love before.

I know he doesn`t fully accept Maya,the iron tyrant part doesn`t fit with Derek at all.Most likely it`s some 1 trait she has...like being bi for example that her father just can`t/won`t accept
You can already see that some of the answers are colliding - but that's what was expected because that's what I'm talking about.

About Derek - we know he cheated throughout the high school. Father isn't lenient towards him, Derek just knows how to cheat and fake things. Problem with bi - or even lesbian - theory is the fact Maya is not in a relationship. She would say if she is in that conversation with MC. And she wouldn't fake having BF - she would just say she's in a relationship. And if that's the case, father really doesn't have the reason not to pay her tuition.

I was trying to use your logic - finding the most obvious reason - and I think I found it but still, it doesn't give us a complete story. She wants to be a social worker. If her5 father is control freak, he probably wants to be the one who'll decide what will be her future - probably wanting for her to be the lawyer or something.

The problem, again, is - we don't know why she needs so much money, because not even the student's loan is enough for her. Also, that doesn't explain why her father is ignoring her on graduation photo or why she is happy only on that one photo with her friend and her brother. So, as I said - every theory about her is always full of holes. I just hope they're holes because we couldn't find the right answers and not plot holes.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
also, from the images is this a harem like game or a choose only 1 girl, or 2 with twins route game?
If you're not an autocratic Ottoman sultan, I would approach your relationships with the LIs as you approach them in real life. Harem routs don't seem to work. Not that I've had any experience, but I know my ex GFs wouldn't have approved such a move for one second.

Is there any release date for the full ver?
DPC posted his first status update on this game on 15 December last year. If we are optimistic and expect a mid-August release it means around 8 months from alpha to 0.3. If we assume all updates are of similar length, give or take, if DPC doesn't go professional, we could estimate that to finish the game will take around 32 months. So that means the final game will be released in summer 2021.

We can speed it up with everyone becoming a patron, he only needs 370 more patrons to purchase a computer purely used for rendering animations. So sign up today!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes