sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
what is the interlude? some bonus mini episode or special?
A little explanatory on what happened with other characters that may or may not have significant impact on the upcoming story or MCs life if you like ;) Not vital but contains many aspects that you won't know if you just continue with season 3

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
A little explanatory on what happened with other characters that may or may not have significant impact on the upcoming story or MCs life if you like ;) Not vital but contains many aspects that you won't know if you just continue with season 3
thanks,so that one's release is next in line?

Reactions: sixart

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If he will post Interlude in february then there is high chance of it happening.
Either way we just need to wait and see :)
the interlude could also come out tomorrow, even if the weekly report doesn't seem to suggest such a close release (to the production time we have to add the test time, which won't be secondary in this case)

the eighth chapter came out at the end of november, for me to think that the ninth will come out in june is already incredibly optimistic, that is after 7 months including the releases on the platforms and the interlude

anyway we have to wait and the less we wait the happier we are

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
You got it !... and yeah next in line... somewhere around spring but as I told before check in for status updates to get the facts ! Easy if you look for N7 recent posts... These hearsay dreamery are just... meh ! :LOL:
Hey! Let me dream about more yearly realeses okey?
Don't attack me or I will tell Bella that you didn't eat your veggies! :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and sixart

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
There are 5 days left for the second season to come out on Steam and GOG, so the other week we could see another update of the interlude I just hope that DPC gives us numbers

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey! Let me dream about more yearly realeses okey?
Don't attack me or I will tell Bella that you didn't eat your veggies! :BootyTime:
Oh you got it wrong... you can dream all you like !!! :D FACTS or INTEL should not be gathered from someones " dream " :LOL:;)

Blasphemy !!! :eek: I love veggies... okay broccoli not so much but I am ready to face her for my well deserved dessert..... BELLA !!! :love:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: TajaRrR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yea Yea, everyone is gangsta until Bella Death stare comes to play :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But.. Tbh, Bella facial expressions are the best in game i think.
there's only one expression of Bella's that doesn't drive me crazy, but not so much for the expression itself but because the whole face looks strange...

I'm referring to that look of admiration she gives to MC when he can't see her, as I remember it while she's helping him to arrange his room and at the breakfast in his house the day after their first time

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
there's only one expression of Bella's that doesn't drive me crazy, but not so much for the expression itself but because the whole face looks strange...

I'm referring to that look of admiration she gives to MC when he can't see her, as I remember it while she's helping him to arrange his room and at the breakfast in his house the day after their first time
I get what you are referring to, I don't have screen shot for that but Yea, it looks a little bit weird.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes