Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
:unsure:. Considering I was a better Maya Knight yesterday, than any of you, you can start with a "Thank you Chip for standing up for Maya " , and you can continue with a " Sorry for disrespecting your girls, Chip. It won't happen ever again "
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I got my ass banned, man. Its ok, i deserve it i can be a dik sometimes. But guess why? and wich who was the argument?
But you did it great, that's true. Thnk you man. I was having so much fun.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
While Chip and Ached become Zoey simps, I stay faithfull to my loves and my heart
View attachment 1583899
I'm faithful. I just exploring the Horizont for Girls that I can Share with Josy , or Jill or Both. And Zoey seems a good Candidate :devilish:

I got my ass banned, man. Its ok, i deserve it i can be a dik sometimes. But guess why? and wich who was the argument?
But you did it great, that's true. Thnk you man. I was having so much fun.
;). Your Welcome. Now where is the " Not gonna disrespect Your Girls ever again ", part ?!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Which girls are presented for you to choose at the end of the episode in this playthrough?
I don't understand this question either. I have multiple playthroughs. but the scene with Derek and Ashley in the hall at the HOTS happens in every PT, I think. The same with Derek and Ash with looks in the classroom.

Cabanel

Jul 26, 2018
Man, I just finished Season 2 and I gotta say; this is the Visual Novel with the best writing I've seen. The way the characters are all written uniquely and they feel real. Not to mention that the girls are wonderful and you end up being attached to them with their unique stories. (I ended up choosing Jill, but with a heavy heart for both Josy and Maya)

I want to say that the world is filled with small details that make it more alive, such as interations between the students on the Instagram-like app - they really help make the world feel alive and I think they're great.

I have to say, the author did an amazing job in this and I really loved the work. Can't wait to see more.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Not everyone lives in a house that's like 5 feet away from a Portuguese Nude Beach like you, mate. Stop pretending you are like the MC from BaDIK. :Kappa:

P.S: In my country coffee is like 35 cents.
35 cents a coffee, is it some kind of wonderland, here where i live a coffe is between 3 to 6 $ depending of the city you live.
In Zürich a coffe at a nice coffeeshop can cost even 8 $ !

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I don't understand this question either. I have multiple playthroughs. but the scene with Derek and Ashley in the hall at the HOTS happens in every PT, I think. The same with Derek and Ash with looks in the classroom.
Right, though Derek agrees to talk to Ashley only once the main character has called him during the HOTs' party. I find the insistence around their relationship suspicious enough to consider that she could be the pregnant one: Ashley looks worried for some time now, the ex-lovers are talking about something serious in private, and our hero has a part to play.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I thought you knew what choices got presented on the playthrough where MC had no sex with anyone. If you don't, never mind my question. Thanks for the info anyway.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
You dont have to use mod if you bought game with guide.
Not if you want to have Jill and Sage's bits for a little while at the start, right?

To be fair, I kinda dislike the morality system in games. It limits your role-playing, it forces you to always pick a "A" or "B" choice so that you can fill a meter in order to fully succeed. The mods help me feel like my MC has a bit more agency in the game. That's like, the only thing I would change in Being a Dik.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I thought you knew what choices got presented on the playthrough where MC had no sex with anyone.
You get no choice since you are not interested in anyone :rolleyes: Or maybe in Derek... :p:KEK: What's so hard in this ? :oops:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
mc "I'm so sorry. You caught me at a bad time."
mc "I made a promise to a friend to come help her."
mc "She's sick and needs someone to take care of her."

ji "Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand."
ji "I didn't plan anything big. It was spontaneous."
ji "You're allowed to have other plans. Haha..."
ji "So, uh. Happy birthday."
I can't help but see Jill mentally X out the MC's picture ( ) as she says her lines. ;)

I thought you knew what choices got presented on the playthrough where MC had no sex with anyone. If you don't, never mind my question. Thanks for the info anyway.
If you really show no interest towards any girl, the MC will abruptly decide he's not ready for a relationship. It counts at Others for Season 3.
No_Sex_Please_0.jpg No_Sex_Please_1.jpg No_Sex_Please_2.jpg No_Sex_Please_3.jpg No_Sex_Please_4.jpg No_Sex_Please_end.jpg

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
any can helpme? i cant send a reply, cant back, cant exit, only way is alt+f4 :p
1641529413164.png
any can helpme? i cant send a reply, cant back, cant exit, only way is alt+f4 :p
1641529531138.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes