vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
In an ideal world the eventual solution would be for her to get a more traditional loan she could use to pay off the first one,
In the real world you will not get a loan without either income or some collateral and with an allready extended study loan you're not likely to receive a second loan... Even if you can get enough income you're probably not able to attend classes...

What happens in the real world is that she goes bankrupt, the court liquefies her assets (LOL), protects her from her debtors, and in 3 to seven years it's all over and she starts with a clean slate.
Even if that was the case she still would be without an education, so your solution means go to a shelter and case solved, the social workers will have a nice 3 year recovery plan....

And it all doesn't natter anyway because DPC is god and BaDIK is the bestest game evah! Fuck this!
DPC is no god, but yeah BaDik is one of the best games around here and certainly one of the most popular ones aswell.
The fact you see bad writing everywhere doesn't really change that, it just is your opinion, not everybody has the same views as you do and that's good...

The real question however is why you keep lurking here if you can't see anything good?
The only time i've seen you giving an example of brilliant writing (your words) you gave an example of some line in an other game that was nothing more then plagiarism....

We're all grownups here, no need to start stumping your feet and yelling when people don't agree with your opinion...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
At first, it is a bit laborious, but helpful. I have a set of saves for each LI and a few of the sides I am interested in where THEY are the only involvement. It is useful to have as a baseline and also to have incase it is needed for future chapters.
I'm finding this Rio run very tedious. I wound up, so far, as Sage's full blown fuck buddy. Only had Lily and Mel once, Swyped up on Nicole but nothing has happened there yet. Neutral Affin with slight CHIK status right now.

The only one I seem to be doing anything with is Sage, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO not used to be ignored by Jill, and that makes me feel very strange, almost unhappy.

Reactions: Antera
Aug 26, 2019
I'm finding this Rio run very tedious. I wound up, so far, as Sage's full blown fuck buddy. Only had Lily and Mel once, Swyped up on Nicole but nothing has happened there yet. Neutral Affin with slight CHIK status right now.

The only one I seem to be doing anything with is Sage, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO not used to be ignored by Jill, and that makes me feel very strange, almost unhappy.
Why are you even bothering with Rio run I don't think she will become a main Li but I get it she's hot so why not

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So, based on this Ep7 pack quest, if you are on the Jade path, Maya will get the tuition, in part with working as Jade's teacher's assistant. :p

mayatuit.JPG

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I am a bit happier now about the Bella-only path. This Ep7 pack quest shows that the Jill discovery of Bella and MC at the end of Ep8, is all OK now. Thank goodness. It appears Bella put Jill in her place. :p

BellaFixes.JPG

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
staying on sage only adds 2 sage point but staying on bella adds a ton of bella points. that's why i'm hesitant. and also, we still can see the movie night with HOT when staying on bella. so on that note, will sage route still be there if i stay on bella's house?
Yes, very much so.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
How many saves does it take for all scenes/romances and where are some good places to make saves? I haven't played ep 8 yet, but I'm under the impression that ep 9 is going to have consequences with Jade if you have certain romances going on? Worst case I'll try to do 1 save for every romance...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
How many saves does it take for all scenes/romances and where are some good places to make saves? I haven't played ep 8 yet, but I'm under the impression that ep 9 is going to have consequences with Jade if you have certain romances going on? Worst case I'll try to do 1 save for every romance...
I have Bella Chick, Sage Chick, Sage DIK, Josy Chick (not up do date, due to not being able to chose Josy only yet), Jill Chick and multiple sidechick saves (Camila, Riona, Jade, Cathy and Nicole).

I don't think if you go for solo relationships as of episode 8, I don't' think you'll have issues. Sure, some characters might be mad, but that's probably going to happen on all routes besides theirs.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I wanted screenshots of her without using UnRen. I'm a screenshot collector, and she's a hot Japanese girl. What more needs to be said?
That it seems like a bad idea to make yourself unhappy playing the game just to get screenshots, when you could easily get the images you want with UnRen?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Regarding all of the loan stuff, I never really let it bother me. Perhaps because I don't often follow the M&J route, but I just view it as a silly part of the game that I don't think about that much. When I think of the writing in game I focus on the interpersonal relationships and the conversations between the characters. That, to me, is where this game really shines. Unlike most F95 games where conversations are:
LL - "Oops my robe slipped and my big titty fell out!"
TN - "Whoa, landlady, my PP getting so much hard."
LL - "Really tenant? I will now commence handjob because both of your arms are broken for some odd reason and you'll die in 24 hours if you don't cum...because...Science! Hopefully your roommate won't come home early from her barista job at coffee shop. So I must wank fast.

My issues are only when DPC gets distracted from his university character relations and we are snatched away from B&R for superfluous actions like Zoey's san Diego adventures, D&G, or Lynette boring story time.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That it seems like a bad idea to make yourself unhappy playing the game just to get screenshots, when you could easily get the images you want with UnRen?
I know Meushi, but I have been for a while considering a Riona thing. Maybe she'll get bumped up to LI status. Don't really know. I was halfway through E6 yesterday with about 240+ screenies of her (without being a Quinn client).

A part of me hopes she'll get LI status, another part of me thinks she won't even get to see the rest of the game because of the shit she's in. I've seen talk here about her or Quinn possibly not making it all the way through. That's the main reason why I DON'T want to do the Rio run; expendability.

You are right though. Putting myself through that is pretty fucking silly if for most of the time I'm doing it against my will and not really enjoying it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We are not the same... some like it easy some like it messy some like it troublesome :LOL:
I've seen talk here about her or Quinn possibly not making it all the way through
There's a 50 % chance that this is true... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
How many saves does it take for all scenes/romances and where are some good places to make saves?
At least five : Bella, Jill, Sage, M&J and others.

She has more relevant scenes in the last two chapters but she remains a secondary character. So far, Quinn is the only side girls matching a LI screentime.

When I think of the writing in game
Such a long way to write anal scenes :unsure:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
At least five : Bella, Jill, Sage, M&J and others.

She has more relevant scenes in the last two chapters but she remains a secondary character. So far, Quinn is the only side girls matching a LI screentime.

Such a long way to write anal scenes :unsure:
And that's why I want to do the run; the final chapters for when she opens up a little more. Having that garden scene with her was really good, but I'm not doing so well with the sides, and definitely do not want to be on a Sage LI fuckbuddy route, but I'm doing what I can.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Who’s telling us about the loan? Maya. Has she proven herself to be credible and infallible? Absolutely not.
this got me thinking, I'm gonna go on a dallix-like idea here - imagine if she just completely made up the entire loan story for god knows what reason? what if there's no loan at all involved?

I have to admit, I haven't been actually reading all the posts recently and might be that someone already wrote this

in this case, patrick's role is still the same - he has the money (not the loan one but from his own savings) but doesn't wanna pay for maya's college if she continues with her personal life preferences (to call it that)
but maya is the one doesn't wanna get a loan at all and she tries going around it another way, making up an entire story about it, how she's being held hostage and whatnot

think even I'd start disliking her at this point

heycock, would this be enough for you to start disliking her? or liking her a bit less at least?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes