Garen

May 6, 2017
She was never a bad girl like Quinn or Riona. She always took care of MС, for example, allowed her to stay at her place and comforted after the breakup with Josie and Maya. I believe that her bad side was caused by her sexual dissatisfaction, but as we know, a satisfied woman is a sweet and affectionate woman. She is quite impulsive, and we observe this impulsiveness during the game. She took the breakup with Chad hard, but I think in the coming episodes we will see the good old Sage. Damn, even the correspondence with MC after they decided to date is a vivid characteristic of Sage. She is just as caustic and sensitive at the same time.
I agree 100%. I don't think Sage changed into someone else at all. If anything we're probably seeing her true self more and more these days. She's gotten a lot more mellow and chill because she's focusing on her dissertation, has more or less gotten over Chad and found a great friend in Tremolo to share her headspace with.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope something interesting and dramatic. Jill's line was the most boring in the game, and the only drama was Tybalt's blackmail (lol!). Now that Jill and MС are dating, everything seemed perfect: the boyfriend, she overcame her fears, she defeated Tybalt. In principle, already on the 2nd season, you can close the Jill line, because there is absolutely nothing interesting to be expected.

Reactions: Lunix00

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
has anyone checked the code to see if the Jill “jealousy” stat is being carried over to episode 3?

DPC was tracking that as of Ep7. I’m curious if it’s still in play for season 3.
Yes, the ep7_jill_jealous variable is being transferred, along with pretty much everything else.
is there a patch only from 0.7.2 to 0.8.1
DPC didn't release an official update patch, but there's an unnofficial one.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I hope something interesting and dramatic. Jill's line was the most boring in the game, and the only drama was Tybalt's blackmail (lol!). Now that Jill and MС are dating, everything seemed perfect: the boyfriend, she overcame her fears, she defeated Tybalt. In principle, already on the 2nd season, you can close the Jill line, because there is absolutely nothing interesting to be expected.
Tybalt was not a real antagonist. The real challenge will be Jill's family.

Being in a relationship with her will draw the agro of them. Until we get more information on MC's mother, you are just a poor kid trying to get with a rich girl. From our perspective, it's cause we love her. To her family though, you may appear to be gold digging.

This will put a strain on the relationship, and might distance Jill from her family. If it turns out that her sister died due to the distance between her and the family (maybe her death was preventable with their help), Jill will be reluctant to distance herself as well.

Reactions: jish55 and Mantha

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah. The help for Maya should have been Jill´s storyline for a CHIK playthrough and Quinn´s drug and prostitution ring and how that affects the HOTs should have been Sage´s storyline for a DIK playthrough. Over all, being Sage´s father the main client of Quinn´s "restaurant". Now Sage is Jill, and Jill has nothing to do until something happens with the hypothetical connection between Tremolo´s mom and Jill´s family.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyrlian

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes, the ep7_jill_jealous variable is being transferred, along with pretty much everything else.
Guess that means a big time headache for cheaters... specially this Mod : All one will fuck the game in the ass and by doing so it will croak for good ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
today i finished my 3rd playthrough, now as a MASSIVE DIK and i got to say it was the funniest one
i really enjoy it a lot and discover a lot of content that i didnt saw on the other plays (nora, madamme rose, threesome with sandy and nicole). i also had some kind of relationship with quinn and im gonna be honest, it becomes one of my favorite LI.
i really liked how the relationship evolved between MC and quinn, it felt so natural, it felt cute seeing quinn become more warm with MC and sometimes jealous or worried about having competition, the evolution from pervert to MC name to babe, the teasing and the jokes on rooster... i really enjoyed and it was nice to see another side of quinn.
i recommend to make a playthrough like that and explore quinn side, its really worth it

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I think just the opposite. This is just the first step since Jill's path will reveal a lot more about MC's mother and thus his grandfather who is still alive and maybe even very close to the Royces.
Also the acceptence of the MC by Jill's family can go either way. Seeing him as someone from a low class, just like his grandfather did with Lynette and Neill or accept him knowing what he means for Jill. Amelia was at the recital and saw what MC did for her. That can tip the scale. Also he's allready on good terms with her friends which are also close to the Royces one way or the other.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It would be a logical development of the relationship when the MC and his girlfriend start living together. I really think that Jill will leave preps after all that Tybalt did, but she won't go live with Tremolo in next episode. Maybe she will live in a hostel to emphasize her independence or will rent an apartment in the city, I do not know.
I figured she would just move in, at least temporarily, with Bella.

No, Sage hasn´t always taken care of her sisters. Again, her sisters are whoring themselves for money, and she hasn´t observed nothing strange with them in at least a year. Apparently they have never been sad, or even depressed about it during all this time. But at first sight she sees that Maya need help, and helping her is, suddenly, the most important thing for her... That´s a plotline for Jill, not for Sage. I like the character, I enjoy a lot her scenes, the sexy ones and the romantic ones, but I don´t buy her plotline.
Sage was blindsided though. She thought everything was fine, then Quinn told her that three pledges walked out after being accepted. Sage needed to know why, so she sought out all three of them after Quinn "fixed it". Josy was on the fence but amenable, Mona disappeared (and Sage tried multiple times to contact her), and then Maya dumped all of her problems out for Sage to see. Sage wants to help her sisters if they need it, but she wasn't able to until now because she didn't know what was actually going on. Especially since Chad was taking up most of her emotional energy, then she caught the flu and was near bedridden for about a week.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
How is Jill's mom doing the walk of shame not interesting? :ROFLMAO:

And the next day, Jill's friend. You saw how she was looking at MC play the guitar. Maybe even all of Jill's friends (all in one walk of shame). Really man you should show more optimism. :D

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It will be interesting to see how the Bella path carries on. I mean, Bella did tell the gullible Jill to date MC. How Jill and Bella salvage their friendship will be interesting, or, if it is even possible. I still think there is an opportunity for a render showing Jill walking into a gun shop. :ROFLMAO:

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I wish there was an option to throw Tybalts watermelon gf out the second floor window, that would really hurt him.:KEK:

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
Really? A girl so much as mentions a past event with Jill and everyone assumes it's sexual? You all have dirty minds. :p

I didn't get a sexual vibe from that particular incident. As I've said before, Jill's pronounced insecurity about sex is hard to square with her fooling around with her BFFs. I thought it was one of the few (only?) times when Jill caught her parent's ire the same way Lana did, and she doesn't like remembering it.

We know the Royces take appearances very seriously and put a lot of expectations on Jill; that's why it was important for Bianca to help her loosen up at times. But it stands to reason that getting caught drinking stolen booze might be more than a casual grounding, too.
That's right, Jill and Bianca might have just gotten a little drunk and then taken off their clothes and ran naked through the meadows until Jill's father surprised them...:LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes