felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Good job picking, number 1. I'm proud of you, mate. And now I'm smiling like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it. :Kappa:

Maya's and Jill's scenes were a definite surprise this episode. Maya's scene was pretty good and Jill's was unexpected, but was still on a high level. Maya's scene was the better one of the two though.

Jade's scene was pretty disappointing to be honest. It was short and compared to her previous two scenes, was average overall.

If I had to rank the scenes from ep.8 I'd rank them like this:

1 - Bella, morning after.
2 - Bella, after dinner.
3 - Sage and Quinn threesome
4 - Nicole
5 - Melanie
6 - Sarah gloryhole
7 - Josy gym
8 - Lily
10 - Maya solo
11 - Jill
12 - Sandy
13 - Maya and Josy pool
14 - Jade
15 - Madame
the list is missing the scene with only Sage, however from low parts of the ranking

also to me the Jade scene was very disappointing, we went from fucking her one door away from her husband, or one door away from the whole college to hiding in a motel like the worst stereotype of lovers

the scene of the gloryhole instead on the contrary surprising for the richness of situations, for a scene completely end to itself

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the list is missing the scene with only Sage, however from low parts of the ranking

also to me the Jade scene was very disappointing, we went from fucking her one door away from her husband, or one door away from the whole college to hiding in a motel like the worst stereotype of lovers

the scene of the gloryhole instead on the contrary surprising for the richness of situations, for a scene completely end to itself
Would love to get a chance at Kylie next episode though. Maybe even Becky's friend, that I don't remember the name of.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Good job picking, number 1. I'm proud of you, mate. And now I'm smiling like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it. :Kappa:

Maya's and Jill's scenes were a definite surprise this episode. Maya's scene was pretty good and Jill's was unexpected, but was still on a high level. Maya's scene was the better one of the two though.

Jade's scene was pretty disappointing to be honest. It was short and compared to her previous two scenes, was average overall.

If I had to rank the scenes from ep.8 I'd rank them like this:

1 - Bella, morning after.
2 - Bella, after dinner.
3 - Sage and Quinn threesome
4 - Nicole
5 - Melanie
6 - Sarah gloryhole
7 - Josy gym
8 - Lily
10 - Maya solo
11 - Jill
12 - Sandy
13 - Maya and Josy pool
14 - Jade
15 - Madame
It was a render list, not scene. If it were for scenes my list will not be so different than yours.

Both Bella scenes were amazing, I agree morning after was the better one, but that particular render is specially good.

I didn't like too much Jade scene, but I never was particularly fan of her neither. It's just extremely funy for me that you get to spank the gender class teacher. Imagine next day when she gives you a lecture on class on how you should respect woman, cosification and stuf. I also have some spanking fetish.

Since i never liked Quinn phisically, the threesome wasn't really my thing. It was a dissapoinment couse didn't get my Sage scene, but a wierd one, couse you have Sage doing threesomes and the cat (or fox i dont remember) was hot. So it's kinda a positive dissapoinment.

And yeah, in my opinion, ep8 was the best Maya scene, only after the double blowjob with Josy. Maya and Josy on the poll was the worst dissapoinment.

Reactions: Lostanddamned
Dec 29, 2018
Out of all the various dramatic plots in the game, I think the Cathy-Jade scenario was the one that had the best foundation.

Jade had told us about how her husband had drunkenly called her by Cathy's name before we slept with either of them, so we all knew that it has been a huge source of fear and insecurity for her. This means that those of us who were with both of them were knowingly setting ourselves up for disaster, which would've made the fallout hit harder because we would have a legitimate reason to feel guilty about it.

Player choice is an important tool that can draw players into the story and make the plot twists hit harder. When it's absent, things tend to fall flat. That's why so many people didn't care about the Maya-Josy reveal. We didn't choose either of them, let alone both of them, so a lot of players were annoyed that their character was making such a fuss over something that they didn't care about. Cathy and Jade are both optional paths to choose, so the only people who would see their drama unfold are the ones interested in them.

One of the things that made that particular set up so perfect was that we still had enough wiggle room to convince ourselves that maybe it would be okay. Maybe we would learn that Cathy never slept with Stephen and then find a way to tell Jade about it so the two of them would be closer then ever. Plus, it's not like we were in a traditional relationship with either of them where they would assume that we wouldn't be seeing anyone else. We could convince ourselves that we weren't doing anything really wrong, and this allows us to foolishly go for both of them.

I'm starting to worry that we will never see the Cathy-Jade set up ever pay off now that other decisions can close off Jade's route, and Cathy is barely in the game anymore. But hey, at least we got two more sex scenes with the splotchy bootleg version of Linda from Milfy City. Can't blame the developer for having priorities. After all, Madame is an established character who the MC has fantasized about since the very first episode. Oh, wait... no that was Cathy. Cathy was the one I told Derek was hotter than Jade and was the focus of the MC's dreams. My mistake. Very easy to mix the two up. They are both equally important characters. It's not like one is just an overpriced whore that was created as a simple cash grab for patreons or anything.

Anyhow, I mostly just wanted to say that I miss Cathy. She had a lot of untapped potential and I think it's a waste for her to be shoved so far into the background. Maybe we'll get lucky and see her again after we are done with the spinoff about the girl who we used to hook up with but didn't truly love, so we didn't go with her went she left town, and who we haven't spoken to for the past six months because we lost touch after she got a new boyfriend. Like I said, can't blame the developer for having priorities. The man clearly knows what is best for his game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Out of all the various dramatic plots in the game, I think the Cathy-Jade scenario was the one that had the best foundation.
Think we will see Cathy back in the future afterall we still need to find out who uploaded her picture with the DIK account.
We are still missing pieces of the puzzle, we know it's very likely at one point MC will need to expose Burke and it's very likely Maya and Quinn will have a great part to play either as opponents or perhaps even as allies... Maya and Quinn are just too much opposites and yet they have alot in common.. they're both struggling to reach their goals in their own way, both have a father that has an impact in their lives (one of them even beyond the grave)... but while Maya has had some successes and now can hope for better for Quinn it's more a game of keeping her boat afloat, her friendships deteriorating, clients going to the competition, getting robbed... And Maya heading on a crash course towards the shady part of Burke's scholarships and guess who is standing right behind him there?

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Imagine if the blonde girl is Leon sister :devilish:
I doubt it, but that's going to be cheap. He already did the same thing with Tommy and Josy, doing it the same thing with Leon and Tara's going to be just poor writing.

But I'm going to give you something better - imagine in Episode 9 to have the opportunity to say fuck it and go all in for a relationship with Bianca. :devilish:

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
If we have a loooooong time to wait for Ch 3, I think I'll start over again just to make different choices. I don't like how somethings turn out with some of the women. Quinn is still a skank so, the less I have to deal with her, the better.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If we have a loooooong time to wait for Ch 3, I think I'll start over again just to make different choices. I don't like how somethings turn out with some of the women. Quinn is still a skank so, the less I have to deal with her, the better.
I hope you meant Season 3 coz if you're done with the game for now you just finished Episode 8 :p :LOL:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Think we will see Cathy back in the future afterall we still need to find out who uploaded her picture with the DIK account.
We are still missing pieces of the puzzle, we know it's very likely at one point MC will need to expose Burke and it's very likely Maya and Quinn will have a great part to play either as opponents or perhaps even as allies... Maya and Quinn are just too much opposites and yet they have alot in common.. they're both struggling to reach their goals in their own way, both have a father that has an impact in their lives (one of them even beyond the grave)... but while Maya has had some successes and now can hope for better for Quinn it's more a game of keeping her boat afloat, her friendships deteriorating, clients going to the competition, getting robbed... And Maya heading on a crash course towards the shady part of Burke's scholarships and guess who is standing right behind him there?
It would be kind of hilarious if we have to team up with Quinn against Maya because she's dumb enough to become Burke's pawn.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It would be kind of hilarious if we have to team up with Quinn against Maya because she's dumb enough to become Burke's pawn.
Not a likely scenario.... but when Burke's offer of tuition finally will be played out there's only one next for Maya.... Bring down Burke... The big question will be if Quinn will go down with him or help bringing him down...

Reactions: sava75

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I doubt it, but that's going to be cheap. He already did the same thing with Tommy and Josy, doing it the same thing with Leon and Tara's going to be just poor writing.

But I'm going to give you something better - imagine in Episode 9 to have the opportunity to say fuck it and go all in for a relationship with Bianca. :devilish:
What would be the problem if Tara was Leon's sister?

we hardly ever talk to her and if we have sex with her we don't even know it's her....

anyway she is surely related to someone, the surprise would be the opposite

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Anybody know how to get 100% on some of the sex scenes? I was going back through them in the phone to see which ones I was still missing, and noticed a handful like that.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Yes, because having more than two siblings studying at the same college is not feasible :ROFLMAO:

Sweet bianca... I want to know if she is a natural redhead

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Anybody know how to get 100% on some of the sex scenes? I was going back through them in the phone to see which ones I was still missing, and noticed a handful like that.
Maybe, if you would tell us, what are these sex scenes you do not have 100%, that would help a lot :LOL: :p . But Honestly, just download the Walkthrough, DPC explain what you need to to do for each sex scene;)(y)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Probably you made some choices with other characters that made you mis content to get 100% with them. Like with Sage you will not get 100% if you also go for some other HOT's at that party.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes