OFT

Jan 6, 2020
How to choose between Jill, Sage, Isabella, Maya and Josie in episode 8?
If you prefer the naïve, completely loyal, and sweet-to-a-fault type with a beautiful face and killer body, choose Jill.

If you're up for the challenge of taming a wild horse of a woman with a beautiful face and killer body, choose Sage.

If a mysterious past and animalistic sexual prowess don't scare you away from a mature woman with a beautiful face and killer body, choose Bella.

If you're intrigued by the combination of a playful girl-next-door and an enamored yet vulnerable converted lesbian, each with a beautiful face and killer body, choose Maya and Josy.

If you can't bear the thought of losing future lewd moments with, among others, a drug dealer/pimp, a big booty señorita, a petite Asian who practically dares you to make her cum, a Harley Quinn wannabe, or the hottest fucking stripper mom you'll ever see, then choose Others.

If you simply meant "How does the game determine the available LI choices?", then follow the walkthrough in the OP.

EDIT: "vulnerable converted lesbian" Better, sixart?

Last edited:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
2D Art question again, I couldn't seem to find the answer so if it was already answered please send me the conv. thread link.

Seems 2D Art is in two places, on the phone - 2D art and Rewards. On the 2D art section I have completed the requirement but it seems it wont allow me to purchase them even though I have the money. On the Rewards, I am missing some.

What am I doing wrong or missing to allow the purchases of them from 2D art and getting the missing ones on Rewards. I am missing 6 of them.
I did have the scenes
UPDATED
1644425954150.png

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
did have the scene ???
Hmmm... Unless you used a gallery unlocker it should have worked then, dunno why it wouldn't you post showed enough cash to buy it.... No idea if there's a limit to purchases from Jacob, that could be the other reason. Still the red texts seem off.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Did you get that scene on your current playthrough? The gallery stays unlocked for all scenes you have ever gotten, but to buy the 2D art you need to have gotten the requirements on your current file.
no cheats or unlocks. That may be it, I may not purchase them at the right when i should have. my games order is a mess, need to do a better job of playing them. guess i need to go back and try to play it again and then buy

Reactions: vogelbeest

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
no cheats or unlocks. That may be it, I may not purchase them at the right when i should have. my games order is a mess, need to do a better job of playing them. guess i need to go back and try to play it again and then buy
As was mentioned before you need to buy it on a playthrough where you ACTUALLY had that threesome if you have it on the gallery --- good for you ! but if you have not bought it that time... then you'll have to do another run where you actually buy it ! Mystery solved :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vogelbeest

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I have the same problem. Too much chaos in my files. I want to just delete and remake them all. This time with named pages for each playthrough, and individual saves for each major point.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I agree with you, no question about it. But one thing is for sure about Josy. She likes to hide things. We already know two of them. She hid that she is in a relationship with a girl and she wanted to hide from the MC that when she is horny, she orgasms very quickly. :rolleyes:(y)

I thought about some things again and this is what came out. Josy may have been playing a double game, the end of which is not seen until EP4. The whole picture of Josy's plan doesn't become clear until the end.:coffee::geek::unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There can be a tuition for Maya and for the MC.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This theory didn't end up with Josy and Jill being sisters. I have to say that you are losing your midas touch, mate. :Kappa:

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
To properly unlock Jacob's paintings there are a few things you must do first.
· You need to repair Jacob's room in the mansion mini-game.
· You need to unlock the requirements to buy them in that playthrough.
· After buying one of the paintings, you have to wait until the next free roam in the mansion to receive a message from Jacob telling you he has finished the paintings. Then they will get properly unlocked.
· Some special paintings outside of Jacob's art will be unlocked after specific events. Some of them will also require you to finish the episode to get unlocked.

Reactions: norm7777
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes