NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks, I figured that out !!!!!!

Because it`s been LONG time, when I played this game and I want to refres my memory what went on !!!!!! :p(y)
It seems like we have opposite problems, like halfway through my first playthrough when all my collectibles disappeared because I never hit the "save collectibles" button and I cried bitter tears of disappointment that I would have to walk around the free roam events picking up garbage again.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Scrappys !!!!!!
Aaaaand here is your answer as to WHY ! :KEK: If you don't want any trouble you don't use ANY mods... so in the end the game wasn't bugged but your mod was either outdated or just fucked from the first place ! :LOL: If you are desperate for cheats then use the console with the commands... since it's ren'py it's easy as pie ;)
It seems like we have opposite problems, like halfway through my first playthrough when all my collectibles disappeared because I never hit the "save collectibles" button and I cried bitter tears of disappointment that I would have to walk around the free roam events picking up garbage again.
It is set on by default... you fiddle with things you don't understand and you can find yourself in a pickle ! :KEK:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Aaaaand here is your answer as to WHY ! :KEK: If you don't want any trouble you don't use ANY mods... so in the end the game wasn't bugged but your mod was either outdated or just fucked from the first place ! :LOL: If you are desperate for cheats then use the console with the commands... since it's ren'py it's easy as pie ;)

It is set on by default... you fiddle with things you don't understand and you can find yourself in a pickle ! :KEK:
As you said, it is the Mod.....I istalled previous version (0.72) without the mod and there things are ok !!!! I don`t need "cheats", but the WT and points are great to make choises......cheking pdf WT is annoying !!!!!! :)(y)
BTW.....Scrappys mods are usually worked at my games, this was suprise !!!!!!!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Yeah, I have no idea how I turned it off but it turned out to be a costly mistake. I play the game with a touchscreen monitor so maybe my hand brushed against it while I was saving or something. BTW the minigames are a hell of a lot easier on a touchscreen than trying to do them with a mouse.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
BTW the minigames are a hell of a lot easier on a touchscreen than trying to do them with a mouse.
Of course they are ! :LOL: But then again... if you make things easier on yourself then where's the challenge ??? :eek::KEK:
or something
I can keep a secret... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
1678407_skipper-madagascar.gif
As you said, it is the Mod.....I istalled previous version (0.72) without the mod and there things are ok !!!! I don`t need "cheats", but the WT and points are great to make choises......cheking pdf WT is annoying !!!!!! :)(y)
BTW.....Scrappys mods are usually worked at my games, this was suprise !!!!!!!
It is quite a mystery for me... we have a game here with many many roads to the end... and I take it most of the folks would like to complete the game ( as in 100 % ) ... so then what is the problem here ? Why walkthroughs ? Aim for every single girl/woman there is ( in seperate playthroughs ! ) and you WILL get everything there is :LOL: No hocus pocus here... just some 7iMNBs6hWBTbEU8Is.jpeg :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nerttu

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I think Jill will still overreact even if the mc never led her on in this case. She's pretty much given up on dating due to her past experiences, then comes along the mc and revitalises her interest in the scene, only to have him go off and fuck her best friend. I doubt she'll handle that with ease.

But I think she needs to go ballistic at the mc if he's been leading her along all the time, telling her how serious he is with their relationship and all, and then go and fuck her best friend behind her back.

So unlike the situation with the mc and M&J, where the outcome was identical whether he was seriously into the two girls or not, I hope Jill's response is magnified if the mc has been leading her along.

I'm just wondering how the rest of the game will handle Jill after this big betrayal (assuming the mc was on her path and then ended up fucking Bella). I'd expect Jill to ignore the mc and not talk to him ever again, but I wonder if DPC is prepared to make such a big sacrifice at this point in the story.
Rightfully so! I think anyone here would go balistic if it were to happen to us.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Of course they are ! :LOL: But then again... if you make things easier on yourself then where's the challenge ??? :eek::KEK:

I can keep a secret... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
View attachment 1661004

It is quite a mystery for me... we have a game here with many many roads to the end... and I take it most of the folks would like to complete the game ( as in 100 % ) ... so then what is the problem here ? Why walkthroughs ? Aim for every single girl/woman there is ( in seperate playthroughs ! ) and you WILL get everything there is :LOL: No hocus pocus here... just some View attachment 1661022 :KEK:
Yep but it takes a week to play all the routes and it`s a bit grindin and witout the mod, you don`t see points imo.......btw, there is a replace file, witch make the mod work !!!!!!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
friendship is the most powerful force in the BADIKverse!!!

a DIKish MC may have even been publicly humiliated by Jill at the end of the eighth chapter (not like Tybalt, but not much better either), but surely the strong friendship between the two will prevail and allow them to face the mystery of Lynette's photo together!!!

think about MC who, after being shamed by Bella for Cathe's panties, still thinks it's appropriate to go to her and get a haircut. because friendship is stronger than anything!

i believe:love:
I agree with you 100%.

What did the MC say to Sage in EP1? That he hasn't made any friends yet, and Sage replied that sucks. I see Sage, Jill and Isabella as the best friends for the MC.

Sage: The MC helps Sage by giving her what she doesn't have. There is no one in the BaDIK world, other than the MC, who really listens to Sage and responds to her needs. She returns the favor by introducing him to college life.

Jill: She helps the MC so Tybalt doesn't sue him, and he helps her fulfill her dream. Jill herself says she'll never forget it.

Isabella: She's like a mother to the MC. Now that's not to say she's his mother. But that's exactly what they both need. MC experiences what it would have been like to have a mother, and Isabella experiences what it is like to have a son.

With these three good friends, MC will do well in college because he has advocates in all areas of the college.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep but it takes a week to play all the routes and it`s a bit grindin and witout the mod, you don`t see points imo.......btw, there is a replace file, witch make the mod work !!!!!!
You have at least 5 years to achieve these :LOL: Of course I see the point of all these but that's exactly why I recommended ( well I don't recommend that either but at least it won't break your game :p ) to use console commands instead of mods ( ANY kind of mods ! ) The replace files work only on an update long... but here we have something special ahead of us so my guess is whoever tried to melt DPCs game with some mods will face the music pretty soon :devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: Nerttu

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Isabella: She's like a mother to the MC. Now that's not to say she's his mother. But that's exactly what they both need. MC experiences what it would have been like to have a mother, and Isabella experiences what it is like to have a son.
Also its good to be friends with a hot milf and you want a part time axe murderer on your side not in it :LOL: ;)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I agree with you 100%.

What did the MC say to Sage in EP1? That he hasn't made any friends yet, and Sage replied that sucks. I see Sage, Jill and Isabella as the best friends for the MC.

Sage: The MC helps Sage by giving her what she doesn't have. There is no one in the BaDIK world, other than the MC, who really listens to Sage and responds to her needs. She returns the favor by introducing him to college life.

Jill: She helps the MC so Tybalt doesn't sue him, and he helps her fulfill her dream. Jill herself says she'll never forget it.

With these three good friends, MC will do well in college because he has advocates in all areas of the college.
I second this. I really love more than i thought the friendship that MC can build with Jill and Bella when we don't pursue them. And now is time our good friend Jill Royce introduce MC to her old friend Bianca after she be curious about the guy who save Jill's recital :devilish:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I agree with you 100%.

Couldn't agree more Dalli.
Sure was flabergasted there was no famous theory following up.

For Sage MC is filling in the spots she missed from her youth, showing no emotions and feelings. Also his honesty and directness (and most likely his footlong) is charming her. If you not choose her path she is literaly throwing herself to you more then once.

I think for Jill it starts with the fact that MC doesn't befriend her for who she is (not knowing she is a Royce) but rather for her personality.

And Bella.... well nothing more to add besides being a mother for MC he also gets her out of the dark spot she is in.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think for Jill it starts with the fact that MC doesn't befriend her for who she is (not knowing she is a Royce) but rather for her personality.
what personality? no personality does not equate to a kind of personality does it? except for advanced Buddhist monk practitioners there are no people like that! be one with the rig-pa, your mind is an ocean and emotions are just the waves... FUCK THERE IS A MASSIVE STORM COMING HOLD TIGHT!

Reactions: dalli_x

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
what personality? no personality does not equate to a kind of personality does it? except for advanced Buddhist monk practitioners there are no people like that! be one with the rig-pa, your mind is an ocean and emotions are just the waves... FUCK THERE IS A MASSIVE STORM COMING HOLD TIGHT!
Wow dude, better lay down that pipe before getting a bad trip.

What i meant is that MC is falling for Jill because she is nice, caring and in his eyes beautifull not for being a Royce like everyone else.
No personality... she sure does but surely you rather go for Chads personality..... :p

27X

Oct 30, 2019
I generally agree. But while DPC isn't an idiot, he does place overmuch value on surprise, IMHO. I don't think he'll take that to lethal proportions this time (at least not for any of the main characters), but I do worry he's going to undermine the strengths of his story in an effort to amp up the drama. I'm not going to panic over that until it happens, however. For now I'm trying to enjoy the positives and keep an open mind about the Interlude.
If he added the right music it might work:

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

We are getting closer to the release.

Animations for the Interlude are complete, and beta testing and proofreading will start partly today.

The biggest task during beta testing is to test the save transfer system used to import your Season 1/2 games (Patreon/Steam/GOG).

I wish to work out any kinks before a public release, hoping this will go smoothly.

This release marks the foundation that Season 3 will be built upon, meaning that testing is important and challenging even though the Interlude is shorter than previous episodes.

I'll be able to announce a release date after testing has started and I've gotten a feel for the workload.

It's been different working on the Interlude compared to a standard episode of Being a DIK. I've gotten used to making big episodes that making something shorter felt like a break.

I'm extremely pleased with the content I've produced for it and I've been able to explore completely new things, exclusive to the Interlude. The storytelling has felt natural and even though it's different it still belongs in the game. Creating this actually brought me back to the days of Acting Lessons when episodes were primarily focused on story and emotions.

I can't wait to release it, and I hope you will be as excited about it as I am.

Aside from doing the finishing touches of the Interlude, I've been working on episode 9 this week as well. I've been planning the episode, writing some base structure, and working on art and animations.

I will focus on beta testing in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
first of all, thanks for the share N7.

Well, so the release will be at a time about expected by everyone, February/March. My bet? In two weeks from now.

Am I looking forward to this? Hm no not that much... of course, its made by DPC, and nearly everything done by him regarding VNs was awesome (didnt liked episode 4 and 7 very much, but compared to other games around here they were still very good, rest was awesome, and beside some flaws and a little bit of a rush here and there, episode 8 was awesome too) so i think this interlude will be entertaining too...

But i just cant care for zoey in any way, and it would be a freaking suprise to me if this would change after the interlude. I cant see anything happen that will make zoey a favorite for me before Josy, Jill, Bella and Maya... MAYBE she can be better than sage (iam only talking about the offical main LIs here, yeah i really like many of the others too, Riona and lily for example) cause Sage is not really my favorite and the whole relationship with her (especially in epsiode 8) is kinda weird and did not function really well. As fuck buddies this could work (iam not a guy for that btw) but getting serious after all that happened? Doesnt seems right to me... so yeah, zoey can maybe beat sage... but even with that... i dont think so.

I dont need this interlude, and i can really do without the zoey comeback completely. But it is what it is, and how Neil reacted to her its now unaivoidable that she will be a big part in the game. There is just no way that she will disappear fast after this comeback and hugging with neil... so i have to deal with her, dont looking forward to this, there is enough going on in BaD, no need for her.

I would prefer if DPC had just worked on episode 9 and we would have get this episode maybe in the summer... but yeah, its the big halloween-party coming up, of course this epsiode will be coming out around that time, october/november... and so that we dont have to wait nearly an entire year for the next BaD content we will get this interlude.

Can it be a good thing? Well sure, and maybe DPC can pull it off that i get to like zoey and want her to be a big part of the game... but i doubt it. There is already so much going on in BaD that even the main LIs doesnt get enough time in the game... this will bug me all the time.

Yeah of course i will play the interlude as soon as possible. But my gut feelings are telling me that i will not like it. Hopefully iam wrong about it, and maybe zoey will have a whole other impact than we all expect... that would be a good thing, i really do hope that she will not cause any trouble for the now build up relationships betweens the girls and MC, i would much prefer that zoey will get a different role than that... if thats the case, i could deal with her i think. If she will be causing forced drama int he relationships, iam gonna puke on the table i think.

Well hopefully the interlude will clear the fog for all of us and we can have a decent look at zoey and what we can expect from her in the future without too much speculation.

But yeah, i'd rather prefer no Zoey and no Interlude for now. But maybe its better than getting this, instead of waiting a whole year for new BaD content.

ana321

Jan 27, 2022
a DIKish MC may have even been publicly humiliated by Jill at the end of the eighth chapter (not like Tybalt, but not much better either), but surely the strong friendship between the two will prevail and allow them to face the mystery of Lynette's photo together!!!
well as a new player i notice something quite interesting. during lawed scene where you brought broken TV to Maya you end up watching Wings of Butterfly and you get a scene where a girl is pointing to the "sky" (you know very well where she is pointing at) and that girl resembles Amelia Royce quite a lot. what if Lynette's and her friends accidentaly met Amelia one day by asking her to take their picture and during conversation Amelia mentions her movie was coming out in cinemas soon and they promise her that they would go and see it. would kinda explain why lynette and her friends wanted to see the movie together and why that picture is placed inside her diary just after she went to see the movie. Would take a twist on usual must be in a family relationship plot, whole mystery explained by random meeting during the summer stroll.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes