BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
No, In my playthrough i did not share the video, i just showed it quickly to Derek on my phone (no sharing done) and Burk saw it anyway.
So it may also be a bug or a mistake from DPC, keeping all routes clear and without bugs is a very difficult thing to do, sometimes it's even not possible without making two different games.
We should take this very carefully because maybe we imagine much more than DPC really intended to do!!:)
Are you sure your playthrough didn't share it with the DIKs? I recall only a single opportunity to decide to share, not separate decisions with Derek and the DIKs.

I'm fairly confident that if you don't show anyone, Burke doesn't see it.

Reactions: shazba and ename144

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Suggestion ! Don't play with fire ! You just might end up like this tosser... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
yay-help.gif
No, In my playthrough i did not share the video, i just showed it quickly to Derek on my phone (no sharing done) and Burk saw it anyway.
Hmmm... :unsure: In this playthrough... did you fuck Jade on the College ground ? 1663674_Dx.png There is also CCTV... ;)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Suggestion ! Don't play with fire ! You just might end up like this tosser... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
View attachment 1665517

Hmmm... :unsure: In this playthrough... did you fuck Jade on the College ground ? View attachment 1665518 There is also CCTV... ;)
I have done 6 different playthrough but each time i never shared the video if it existed, i just talked about it once to Derek, 3 times i did go with Jade and fucked her behind the door, i made the video but i did not even talked about it to Derek, i let Derek do the job with the sexy old lady in the VW and get the credits!!:ROFLMAO:

And about the fire, yes AL let a deep burn and ashes, i just hoped at that moment taht i could do the same with the ashes as in The Big Lebovsky, taste and smell those ashes baby, this is you love in the wind!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i did go with Jade and fucked her behind the door
CCTV if you fucked her on College ground... ;) You don't need to make a tape yourself to make Stephen aware of the affair... just play with fire a liiiiitle bit :LOL: The difference between the two ( I think ! ) that with the second variant he knows that the affair is with the MC :p
tom-and-jerry-evil.gif :KEK:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
CCTV if you fucked her on College ground... ;) You don't need to make a tape yourself to make Stephen aware of the affair... just play with fire a liiiiitle bit :LOL: The difference between the two ( I think ! ) that with the second variant he knows that the affair is with the MC :p
View attachment 1665530 :KEK:
I did not play that game since a long time now, i don't remember the fuck on College ground, does it happen when you meet her in the parking lot before going to her place, or was it another time. I clearly remember the BDSM stuff in her room and me fuckin her while she was talking to her husband behind the door because it was kinky!!:LOL:

Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have done 6 different playthrough but each time i never shared the video if it existed, i just talked about it once to Derek, 3 times i did go with Jade and fucked her behind the door, i made the video but i did not even talked about it to Derek, i let Derek do the job with the sexy old lady in the VW and get the credits!!:ROFLMAO:
Telling Derek about Jade automatically leads to the MC uploading the video to the DIK computer. There's no separate option to tell Derek. That makes sense since Derek won't bang the old teacher if he knows the MC already completed that task, which in turn means the MC will need to submit proof to the DIKs. It's both or neither, and Burke only has the video if you share it with the DIKs.

Also, if the MC decides not to tell Derek (and thus not share the video), he mentions that he will delete the video. We don't know if he follows through on that, but if so the video wouldn't fall into Burke's hands even if he did indirectly hack the MC's new phone. One way or the other, Burke can't get the video by directly hacking the MC's new phone, because then Burke having the video would hinge on sleeping with Jade, not choosing to tell anyone about it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I did not play that game since a long time now, i don't remember the fuck on College ground, does it happen when you meet her in the parking lot before going to her place, or was it another time. I clearly remember the BDSM stuff in her room and me fuckin her while she was talking to her husband behind the door because it was kinky!!:LOL:
Nope that's the first act in dunno ep4 ( :unsure: ??? ) or whatever ( after M&J break up ) ... this one happens later... on the school ground :p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

And about the fire, yes AL let a deep burn and ashes, i just hoped at that moment taht i could do the same with the ashes as in The Big Lebovsky, taste and smell those ashes baby, this is you love in the wind!!
Dude, you've got to be misremembering, if you show Derek the video, it's all in, the DIKs will also see it.

You can talk to Derek about shit going down with Jade (before videoing it), and he urges the mc to get the video footage, to which you can agree or disagree.

But if you show Derek the video, the following variable is set true:

ep4_toldDerekAboutJade

And that same variable will result in either the granny footage (if the variable is false) or the Jade footage (if the variable is true) being shown at the DIK party.

The funniest part about that variable.

When you're doing the carwash, the old lady says to the dudes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Derek knows the mc has the Jade footage, he just brushes her off with the response:

And thinks nothing of it.

But if Derek knows they still have to fuck a teacher, his response is:

He's fucking thinking about it! :ROFLMAO:

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Note 12: I'm tagging fakitap for permission request to use his math in the mod for which I've given credit with the mod's info screen (see arrow in image below).
Hi, thanks for tagging me and as I'm glad to see the mansion minigame math being made visible to users in a more convenient form through a mod you definitely have permission to use them. ;)
For future reference, that permission extends to anyone that might want to use the calculations in any way, shape or form. Knock yourselves out.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
So how exactly do the dating paths work? If I choose Sage, for example, will I no longer be able to mess around with any of the side girls, like Lily or Jade? Are all sex scenes going to be limited to whoever I choose to date? And what happens if I choose other, will I be able to hook up with everyone BUT the main girls?
If you're talking about the choices from ep8... Nobody knows yet exactly..

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Until now I was convinced that Quinn could have masterminded the Cathy's cluck matter on her own.

Yet the video evidence of Jade's romp with the main character could only be exposed to Mr. Burke after Rusty secured the DIKs laptop. So, even though secrecy had been called, one of the fraternity members is the most likely to have leaked the footage.

Tommy is the ideal suspect, but he lacks a motive: the vice president has no interest in blackmailing Mr. Burke, nor in embarrassing the newcomer. It would be tempting to presume an alliance between Quinn and Tommy but their views diverge since these two cases compromise the fraternity. Considering how few people know about this video, I wonder if Derek or Elena could have used the asset to keep Ashley out of trouble.

The missing element that connects all these dots torments me.
It doesn't look like blackmail to me, but rather a favor to Burke. Now he has influence over his wife and additional proof of his wife's infidelity during the divorce. He probably won't get a divorce, but it will definitely untie his hands and he won't hide like that anymore.
The game says that Jaime lost his phone synced with his laptop. But considering the last time he fucked Riona, your theory about Quinn's guilt is absolutely correct. I am also sure that Quinn is behind the leaking of Cathy's photos to the Rooster. Probably the most important motive for this action is that Quinn wants Rusty to leave the presidency and Tommy to take it. But on the other hand, the brotherhood could be closed forever.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Until now I was convinced that Quinn could have masterminded the Cathy's cluck matter on her own.

Yet the video evidence of Jade's romp with the main character could only be exposed to Mr. Burke after Rusty secured the DIKs laptop. So, even though secrecy had been called, one of the fraternity members is the most likely to have leaked the footage.

Tommy is the ideal suspect, but he lacks a motive: the vice president has no interest in blackmailing Mr. Burke, nor in embarrassing the newcomer. It would be tempting to presume an alliance between Quinn and Tommy but their views diverge since these two cases compromise the fraternity. Considering how few people know about this video, I wonder if Derek or Elena could have used the asset to keep Ashley out of trouble.

The missing element that connects all these dots torments me.
Derek, traitor?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'll try to throw a little light on the Burke video conundrum.

There is only one variable that is tested for Burke to see the video: ep4_toldDerekAboutJade. If it's True he sees it, if it's not he doesn't. PERIOD.

So, how does this happen? What is the significance of that particular variable?

When the Hell Week evaluation starts Rusty says the following:

Rusty: "Give me your phones and tell me what files to sync with our DIK folder."

So anything that the MC wants to be evaluated is copied to the DIK's computer.

However, if ep4_toldDerekAboutJade is NOT true, no one sees the MC fucking Jade, instead we see the scene with Derek and the old lady, because Derek doesn't know the MC has already fulfilled that task. Indicating that even if the MC fucked Jade and took the video, he DIDN'T provide it to Rusty to copy and nobody knows about it or has seen it but the MC himself.

On the other hand, if ep4_toldDerekAboutJade IS true, Derek never had to hook up with the old lady, the file WAS copied to the DIK's computer, and everyone at the evaluation saw it. And anyone who had access or subsequently gained access to the computer, could have either found it or been told about it, and mailed a copy to Burke.

This limits the culprit to... well, anybody. This doesn't completely exonerate Derek, but it takes the noose off his neck and places him near the bottom of the suspects - no motive.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
and now since i was bored at work!

A NEW PRESENTATION OF SCENES THAT TOTALLY SHOULD BE IN EPISODE 9 BUT DPC IS TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO ADD THEM IN!

Special edition dedicated to Darkdevil66 since i do enjoy his renders...herm... well his photoshop skills

Title: the WC incident!

Hope you enjoy it, its crazy and i was bored as shit!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
and now since i was bored at work!

A NEW PRESENTATION OF SCENES THAT TOTALLY SHOULD BE IN EPISODE 9 BUT DPC IS TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO ADD THEM IN!

Special edition dedicated to Darkdevil66 since i do enjoy his renders...herm... well his photoshop skills

Title: the WC incident!

Hope you enjoy it, its crazy and i was bored as shit!
You know what, I’m glad that you aren’t writing this game. It’s like I read BaDIK if ICSTOR wrote it. :Kappa:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
unable to be sexually aroused (typically used of a woman)
I see what you wanted to do here but that's a very wrong choice of word there... ( not aroused :KEK: but as you later get to it can't have an orgasm... I dunno if this is correct but this term aroused is used on male subjects innit ? :unsure: can be forced to females too but... meh ! :ROFLMAO: ) so frigid is right :LOL:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I see what you wanted to do here but that's a very wrong choice of word there... ( not aroused :KEK: but as you later get to it can't have an orgasm... I dunno if this is correct but this term aroused is used on male subjects innit ? :unsure: can be forced to females too but... meh ! :ROFLMAO: ) so frigid is right :LOL:
Riona's not frigid, what game are you playing? She gets horny, she enjoys sex (she doesn't orgasm, but that's not the defining trait of being frigid), and she gets herself off whenever she feels the need.

I think the Riona lovers are going to be just fine.
Frigidity is an inappropriate word used to describe an absence of sexual desire and is often used as a put-down.

This can send confusing messages. Unresponsiveness is a more appropriate word to use to describe this temporary or ongoing lack of sexual desire.

Another definition of sexual unresponsiveness is an unwillingness or lack of enthusiasm to begin or enjoy sex. It can manifest as . The is another indication of unresponsiveness.

For men, a is difficult to conceal - the or the are obvious; but female unresponsiveness can be hidden - sexual desire and orgasm can be '"faked."
frigid=synonyms: sexually unresponsive

I'll just leave you with this do with it what you will mate. Yes she has the desire to have sex but one of the factors that contributes to Frigidness is inability to orgasm. Fridgid is the correct term for this it's irectile disfunction in women.
edit-Sorry sexart for deletion of other message after your reply but i just wanted a better explanation to original poster lol.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Arousal is a natural state of most mammals not necessarily men, therefore it applies to woman aswell and not just sexually. He even deleted his post, but anyways... Riona literally goes over the edge of enjoying sex to reaching underground prostitution, only she doesn't cum easily that is all that there is to her, really. Frigidness is the lack of desire to have sex, lack of sensibility generally speaking. Riona just can't cum easily but she adores sex, it's pretty dumb and virgin to say she's frigid.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes